CIL Recruitment 2018: Coal India Limited, MAHARATNA company of India will be released an official notification regarding recruitment of eligible candidates for Management Trainee. Interested candidates for this vacancy may go through CIL Job Notification 2018 for detailed information on eligibility criteria and other details and after meeting its eligibility criteria candidates may submit the online application form before last date via its official website. i.e., coalindia.in. More details regarding Coal India Limited recruitment 2018 are provided below in this post.
- CIL Recruitment 2018 Details
- Coal India Limited Vacancy 2018 eligibility criteria
- Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- How to Apply CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2018
- CIL MT Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
- CIL Management Trainee Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
- Coal India Limited Recruitment 2018 Important Links
Coal India Limited Vacancy 2018 Complete Details:
- Total No. of Vacancies: Update Soon
- Name of Posts: Management Trainees
No. of Posts Discipline Wise:
|Name of Discipline||No. Of Posts|
|Chemical/Mineral (Coal Preparation)||–|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||–|
|Finance & Accounts||–|
|Personnel & HR||–|
|Sales & Marketing||–|
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Coal India Limited
Official Website: coalindia.in
- E2 Grade – Rs. 20,600-46,500/-
- E3 Grade – Rs. 24,900-50,500/-
Coal Indian Limited Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have possessed B.E./B.Tech./AMIE/B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with 60% marks, MBA/PG Diploma in management. Applicants are advised to go through official notification for post wise details on educational qualification.
Coal Indian Limited Recruitment 2018 Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 30 years for General (UR) category candidates as on 1st December 2016. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Important Dates for Coal India Limited Jobs 2018:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: Update Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application with Fee: Update Soon
- Date of Computer Based online Examination: Update Soon
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2018, Apply online for Management Trainees, coalindia.in, CIL Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
Coal India Limited is providing a golden opportunity to the eligible candidates to apply online application before last date. Application for this vacancy are only submitted through online mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Applicants may follow below-mentioned steps to apply online application for CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2018.
How to Apply for CIL Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants need to access coalindia.in
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy properly.
- Select the post for which you want to apply for.
- Open the online application and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
CIL Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- General/OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer): Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Employees of CIL: No Application Fee.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2018 Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on Computer Based Online Examination and Personal Interview.
Result: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of CIL.
CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates for this vacancy in CIL are advised to apply their online application form before last date because after this date apply online link will be disabled. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information regarding Coal India Limited Recruitment 2018 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.