CIL Recruitment 2017: Coal India Limited, MAHARATNA company of India have released an official notification regarding recruitment on 1319 posts for Management Trainee. Interested candidates for this vacancy may go through CIL Job Notification 2017 for detailed information on eligibility criteria and other details and after meeting its eligibility criteria candidates may submit the online application form in between the dates 5th January to 3rd February 2017 through its official website. i.e., coalindia.in. More details regarding Coal India Limited recruitment 2017 are provided below in this post.
- CIL Recruitment 2017 Details
- Coal India Limited Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2017
- CIL MT Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- CIL Management Trainee Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Important Links
Coal India Limited Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 1319 posts
Name of Posts: Management Trainees
No. of Posts Discipline Wise:
|Name of Discipline||No. Of Posts|
|Chemical/Mineral (Coal Preparation)||04|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||08|
|Finance & Accounts||257|
|Personnel & HR||134|
|Sales & Marketing||21|
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Coal India Limited
Official Website: coalindia.in
- E2 Grade – Rs. 20,600-46,500/-
- E3 Grade – Rs. 24,900-50,500/-
Coal Indian Limited Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have possessed B.E./B.Tech./AMIE/B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with 60% marks, MBA/PG Diploma in management. Applicants are advised to go through official notification for post wise details on educational qualification.
Coal Indian Limited Recruitment 2017 Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 30 years for General (UR) category candidates as on 1st December 2016. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Important Dates for Coal India Limited Jobs 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 5th January 2017 from 10:00 AM
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application with Fee: 3rd February 2017 till 11:00 PM
- Date of Computer Based online Examination: Sunday 26th March 2017
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017, Apply online 1319 Posts for Management Trainees, coalindia.in, CIL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Coal India Limited is providing a golden opportunity to the eligible candidates to apply online application in between the dates 5th January to 3rd February 2017. Application for this vacancy are only submitted through online mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Applicants may follow below-mentioned steps to apply online application for CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2017.
How to Apply for CIL Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants need to access coalindia.in
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy properly.
- Select the post for which you want to apply for.
- Open the online application and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
CIL Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
- General/OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer): Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Employees of CIL: No Application Fee.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on Computer Based Online Examination and Personal Interview.
Result: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of CIL.
CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2017
Interested and eligible candidates for this vacancy in CIL are advised to apply their online application form on or before 3rd February 2017 till 11:00 PM because after this date apply online link will be disabled. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information regarding Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.