CISF Recruitment 2017-18: The Central Industrial Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs has released the employment notification for 487 Constable (Fire) Posts. Physically Fit and Interested Male Indian Citizens only can apply for CISF Vacancy 2017-18 through the online mode. Other mode to submit the application will not be considered. The online Application form is available at the official website cisf.gov.in from 11th Dec to 11th January 2018. You can check all the details regarding CISF Constable Bharti 2017-18 are given below.
About CISF: The CSIF was established under the Act of the Parliament, India on March 10, 1969, with a strength of 2,800. The CISF was later transformed into an armed force of Union of India, through another Act of Parliament, which was passed on June 15, 1983. The current strength of CSIF is 165,000. The department plans to raise the force to 200,000 in the next 2–3 years.
Applicants should read the eligibility criteria given here, check whether you ar eligible to apply or not. Applicants go to given application link na d fill all the mandatory details correctly. Don’t wait to last date gone. You can find details like Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, Pay scale and steps to apply online in this page. This page explains CISF Recruitment 2017 in brief.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2017[Show]
CISF Constable Exam 2018 Notification
CISF has been dispatched employment notification for 487 Constable posts. Candidates will be able to apply online from 11th December 2017. On the scheduled date, link will be activated and you can submit application till the last date that is 11th January 2018.
CISF 2018 Vacancy Details
Department Name: Central Industrial Security Force
Number of Posts: 487 vacancies
Official Website: cisf.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Rs. 27, 700- 69,100 + Grade Pay of Rs.2200/-
Post Name: Constable (Fire)
State Wise Vacancy
|State Name||No of Vacancy|
|Jammu & Kashmir||12|
Posts of Naxal/Militancy Affected Areas: 155 Posts
1. Andhra Pradesh: 22 Posts
2. Bihar: 45 Posts
3. Chhattisgarh: 10 Posts
4. Jharkhand: 20 Posts
5. Madhya Pradesh: 01 Posts
6. Madhya Pradesh: 03 Posts
7. Odisha: 19 Posts
8. Telangana: 19 Posts
9. Uttar Pradesh: 05 Posts
10. West Bengal: 11 Posts
CISF Exam 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a certificate of 12th pass with Science Subject from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
NOTE: Educational Certificate other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th class pass with Science subject for service under Central Govt.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 to 23 years as on 11th January 2018 for CISF Constable Recruitment 2017
|SC/ ST||Upto 5 years|
|OBC||Upto 3 years|
|Serving CISF personnel||Upto 45 years for SC/ST.
Upto 40 years for Gen/OBC
|Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st Jan1980 to 31st Dec 1989||Upto 5 years|
|Children and dependent family member of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat||Upto 5 years|
Required Physical Standard
|For the candidates except Scheduled Tribes Candidates||165 cms||Min 77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||155 cms||NA|
|ST Category||162.5 cms||Min 76 cms and 5 cms expansion||150 cms||NA|
|For Garhwalis,Kumaoni, Gorkhas, Dogras and
Marathas and candidates belonging
to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland,
Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur,
Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya,
Assam, Himachal Pradesh and
Jammu and Kashmir
|162.5 cms||Min 77 cms and 5cms expansion||150|
Weight: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard. Weight will be recorded at the time of physical measurements but the decision on fitness on account of weight will be taken at the time of medical examination.
- Applicants must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free any physical defect likely to interface with the efficient performance of the duties.
- Eye Sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 ans 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
Tattoo: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed. Size:-Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
CISF Constable Bharti 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of online Application form: 11th December 2017
- The last date to submit online application form: 11th January 2018
- Last Date to submit examination fee through challan: 13th January 2018
CISF 2017 Application Process – 487 Constable Vacancies,
There are total 487 posts for Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2017. Male candidates who meet the eligibility criteria they can apply online from official website. The application is to be submitted through Online Mode at the respective Zonal DIsG (ARCs) mentioned below:
How to apply online for CISF Recruitment 2017 @ cisf.gov.in
Those who want to serve their nation by join the CISF, they need to fill the application form with the help of some procedural steps. You may follow it for apply CISF Cook Bharti 2017.
- Logon to the given link
- “Register/ Login Button” will be displayed on the Home page.
- New page will be displayed.
- New user click on “Register” tab and fill the Registartion Details i.e. (i) Candidate’s name (ii) Candidate’s date of birth (iv) Candidate’s gender and the verification Text.
- Click Submit
- If you are already registered, you need not register again.
- Enter ‘Personal Details’ , Basic Details and ‘Contract Details’ as appeared.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- On successful completion of registration process, you will receive provisional Registration ID and Password on your registered e-mail ID & mobile number to upload your photograph and signature.
- Candidates can also upload your photograph and signature at your convenience at later date/time by logging in again using the provisional ID & password clicking „View/Edit Registration‟ option whic h is displayed under New Registration
Step-2 Application Form Filling procedure (Application Part)
(i) Registered candidate may log into the system and can proceed for application filling.
(ii) Follow “Apply Part” section which is mentioned at the homepage.
(iii) Fill the essential details such as „Registration No.‟, „Password‟ and click on „Submit‟ button.
(iv) After submitting the details, a window will be opened which will have application form. The data/ details filled in by him earlier, at the time of registration process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form. The remaining empty fields should be filled by the candidate. The candidates are advised to fill in the details very carefully.
(v) Once the candidate has filled in all the required details in the application form, he will find there are two buttons at the bottom namely „Submit‟& „Close‟. If the candidate uses the close button, he will exit from the application form. No data/ details will be saved.
(vi) Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should use the „Submit‟ button which will save all the data/ details filled in by him and „payment‟ window will appear. The personnel who are exempted from payment of examination fee will automatically skip this window and will go to „Print‟ option.
(vii) Make the payment of fee either through SBI Challan or online through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card of any bank by selecting fee payment mode option. If candidate selects challan option then candidate gets a fee deposit bank challan form from the server. After getting challan form candidate should go to the nearest State Bank of India Branch and deposit the fee. After this candidate‟s formality is completed. Bank will generate MIS Report and send it to CISF. This process takes minimum 48 hours. After 48 hours the candidate may check the status of his application.
(viii) After completion of payment procedure, candidates may take a print out of their filled application form and retain the same with them. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with self attested documents in support of their eligibility at the time of PST/PET.
The application must be submitted only in the ONLINE mode to the concerned CISF Zonal DIsG (Regional Recruitment Centres) as mentioned below against each States
|Applicants belonging to the States||Name of CISF Zonal DIsG (RRCs) to whom application should be sent|
|Bihar, Odisha and Jharkhand||DIG, CISF (East Zone) HQrs., Patna|
|MP, Maharastra, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli||DIG, CISF (West Zone) HQrs., Mumbai|
|Delhi, Haryana, HP, J&K, Rajasthan, Punjab, Chandigarh, UP and Uttarakhand||DIG, CISF (North Zone-I) HQrs New Delhi|
|TN, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry and Lakshadweep||DIG, CISF (South Zone) HQrs., Chennai|
|WB, Sikkim, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Tripura and Andaman & Nicobar||DIG, CISF (North East Zone) HQrs Kolkata|
CISF 2017 Bharti 2017 Important Links
Process Of Certificate and Format of Certificate
- Applicants who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/or seek age-relaxation must submit requisite certificate in prescribed proforma from the competent authority. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen status will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under General (UR) category subject to fulfilling requisite eligibility prescribed for General Category. The formats of the certificates are annexed. Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted. Candidates claiming OBC status may note that the OBC certificate should have been obtained within three years before the closing date i.e. 20/11/2017.
- The Authority has decided to accept OBC certificate, in the prescribed format, issued after the closing date for receipt of application but issued on or before the date of their document verification, as valid proof of belonging to OBC.
- Candidates will be considered for recruitment in their respective State/ UT on production of valid “Domicile Certificate” issued by the competent authority so authorized by the concerned State/ UT to prove their domiciliary status at the time of documents verification failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled forthright. (iii) Caste certificate issued from other than domicile State of candidate will not be considered. Both certificate (Caste and Domicile) should be issued by the same State. If Caste certificate is to be submitted by the candidate from other than domicile then such candidate will be treated as General category
- West Pakistani refugees who have settled in J&K but have not been given the status of citizens of the State will be recruited without the condition of having a domicile certificate from the designated authority of the J&K State. A certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Numberdar of a candidate’s village to the effect that the person belonged to the West Pakistani Refugees category, along with a copy of the electoral roll showing the name of the candidate in the voters list for elections to the parliamentary constituency (as they do not enjoy voting rights to the state legislative assembly) be accepted as proof of their being West Pakistani Refugees for recruitment. In so far as the scheduled castes among the said refugees are concerned, the state government have already issued certificates indicating the SC status & stating specifically that the person is not a permanent resident of the State but is ordinarily residing in the village, these certificate may be accepted as proof of being West Pakistani Refugees of SC status accordingly.
CISF 2017 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- in online mode as per Official Notification. The fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC, ST, women, and Ex-servicemen.
- Through SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted. Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted upto 13/01/2018 only.
- Net Banking through any bank.
- Credit card/Debit Card of any bank.
NOTE: Rs.100/- (Rupees hundred only) payable only through SBI Challan or online payment through Net banking/credit /debit cards of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders
CISF Constable 2017 Selection Procedure
Selection scheme will be organized in following steps:
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Merit List
- Medical Examination
Written Exam Pattern
|General Awareness/ General Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics|
|General Hindi/ English|
NOTE: Those candidates who are going to appear for CISF Constable Bharti Exam on scheduled date they need to check detailed selection process from given pdf.
CISF Constable Admit Card 2017: After application submission, the admit will be displayed on the official website. Candidates can check it with their hall ticket number.
CISF Constable Bharti 2017
Applicants are being invited for Constable Jobs through the CISF Recruitment 2017. As per the notification, mode of applying is online on or before 11th January 2018. Candidates are advised to apply for CISF Constable Bharti till last date expire. We have provided all the information of this vacancy. Still if you have any problem then ask through comment box. You can ask any question here concerning CISF Constable Vacancy 2017. We will give you a response as soon as possible.