CISF Recruitment 2017: The Central Industrial Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs has released the employment notification for 378 Constable (Tradesmen) Posts. Physically Fit and Interested Male Indian Citizens only can apply for CISF Vacancy 2017 through the online mode. Other mode to submit the application will not be considered. The online Application form is available at the official website cisf.gov.in from 14th Oct to 20th November 2017. You can check all the details regarding CISF Constable Bharti 2017 are given below.
About CISF: The CSIF was established under the Act of the Parliament, India on March 10, 1969, with a strength of 2,800. The CISF was later transformed into an armed force of Union of India, through another Act of Parliament, which was passed on June 15, 1983. The current strength of CSIF is 165,000. The department plans to raise the force to 200,000 in the next 2–3 years.
Central Industrial Security Force Vacancy 2017 Details
Department Name: Central Industrial Security Force
Number of Posts: 378 vacancies
Official Website: cisf.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200- 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
Post Name: Constable (Tradesman)
Distribution of Vacancy
|Post Name||Category Name||Total|
Vacancies for Ex-serviceman
|Name of Posts||Vacancies|
CISF Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a certificate of 10th pass from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 to 23 years as on 1st August 2017 for CISF Constable Recruitment 2017
Required Physical Standard
|For the candidates except Scheduled Tribes Candidates||165 cms||Min 77 cms and 5 cms Expansion||155 cms||NA|
|ST Category||162.5 cms||Min 76 cms and 5 cms expansion||150 cms||NA|
|For Garhwalis,Kumaoni, Gorkhas, Dogras and
Marathas and candidates belonging
to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland,
Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur,
Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya,
Assam, Himachal Pradesh and
Jammu and Kashmir
|162.5 cms||Min 77 cms and 5cms expansion||150|
CISF Constable Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of online Application form: 14th October 2017
- The last date to submit online application form: 20th November 2017
- Last Date to submit fee application: 22nd November 2017
CISF Recruitment 2017 – 378 Constable Vacancies, CISF Vacancy 2017 Apply Online Here
There are total 378 posts for Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2017. Male candidates who meet the eligibility criteria they can apply online from official website. The application is to be submitted through Online Mode at the respective Zonal DIsG (ARCs) mentioned below:
How to apply online for CISF Recruitment 2017 @ cisf.gov.in
Those who want to serve their nation by join the CISF, they need to fill the application form with the help of some procedural steps. You may follow it.
- Click on given link
- A window will appear
- Fill the application form
- Check filled data before submit
- Click on submit option
- Fill application fee
- Take a printout of application form
Process Of Certificate and Format of Certificate
- Applicants who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/or seek age-relaxation must submit requisite certificate in prescribed proforma from the competent authority. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen status will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under General (UR) category subject to fulfilling requisite eligibility prescribed for General Category. The formats of the certificates are annexed. Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted. Candidates claiming OBC status may note that the OBC certificate should have been obtained within three years before the closing date i.e. 20/11/2017.
- The Authority has decided to accept OBC certificate, in the prescribed format, issued after the closing date for receipt of application but issued on or before the date of their document verification, as valid proof of belonging to OBC.
- Candidates will be considered for recruitment in their respective State/ UT on production of valid “Domicile Certificate” issued by the competent authority so authorized by the concerned State/ UT to prove their domiciliary status at the time of documents verification failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled forthright. (iii) Caste certificate issued from other than domicile State of candidate will not be considered. Both certificate (Caste and Domicile) should be issued by the same State. If Caste certificate is to be submitted by the candidate from other than domicile then such candidate will be treated as General category
- West Pakistani refugees who have settled in J&K but have not been given the status of citizens of the State will be recruited without the condition of having a domicile certificate from the designated authority of the J&K State. A certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Numberdar of a candidate’s village to the effect that the person belonged to the West Pakistani Refugees category, along with a copy of the electoral roll showing the name of the candidate in the voters list for elections to the parliamentary constituency (as they do not enjoy voting rights to the state legislative assembly) be accepted as proof of their being West Pakistani Refugees for recruitment. In so far as the scheduled castes among the said refugees are concerned, the state government have already issued certificates indicating the SC status & stating specifically that the person is not a permanent resident of the State but is ordinarily residing in the village, these certificate may be accepted as proof of being West Pakistani Refugees of SC status accordingly.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- in online mode as per Official Notification. The fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC, ST, women, and Ex-servicemen.
- Through SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted. Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted upto 22/11/2017 only.
- Net Banking through any bank.
- Credit card/Debit Card of any bank.
Selection Procedure: Selection scheme will be organized in following steps:
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Merit List
- Medical Examination
Written Exam Pattern
|General Awareness/ General Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics|
|General Hindi/ English|
NOTE: Those candidates who are going to appear for CISF Constable Bharti Exam on schudled date they need to check detailed selection process from given pdf.
CISF Constable Admit Card 2017: After application submission, the admit will be displayed on the official website. Candidates can check it with their hall ticket number.
CISF Constable Bharti 2017
Applicants are being invited for Constable Jobs through the CISF Recruitment 2017. As per the notification, mode of applying is online on or before 20th November 2017. Candidates are advised to apply for CISF Constable Bharti till last date expire. We have provided all the information of this vacancy. Still if you have any problem then ask through comment box. You can ask any question here concerning CISF Constable Vacancy 2017. We will give you a response as soon as possible.