CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017: The Christen Medical College Vellore is ready to declare the CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017 in the month of June 2017. CMC College Vellore is going to organize entrance exam candidates who are going to participate in CMC Vellore MBBS/BDS Entrance Exam which will be held on 30 June 2017. They must be downloading the CMC Vellore Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website that is cmcvellore.ac.in who want to get the admission in the various course like as MBB, BSC Nursing, and BDS. Candidates can collect their CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017 by using their Registration Number and date of Birth. The other details related to the CMBC Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
CMC Vellore Hall Ticket 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization: The Christen Medical College Vellore
Undergraduate Degree Courses (Group A):
- B.Sc Nursing
- Allied Health Sciences Degree
Diploma, M.Sc, MPH & Fellowship Courses (Group B):
- Allied Health Science Diplomas
- Post Graduate Diplomas,
- MPH (Master of Public Health)
- Fellowships courses
Hall tickets for Computer Based Entrance Test (Step-1) will be available for download from official website. Candidates who will be applied for Group A (MBBS, BSc Nursing, Allied Health Sciences (AHS ) Degree courses) and Group B (Diploma Nursing, AHS Diploma courses, MPH and MSc courses) and PG Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling Course can download the CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017 using the link provided below. We are here to provide you the best information.
CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017 Important Dates:
|Admit card release on||15 days before the exam|
|Exam date||30th June 2017|
|Announcement of list for step-2||5th July 2017|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||17th – 19th July 2017|
|Selection Results||20th July 2017|
CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017, CMC Vellore Hall Ticket 2017, MBBS/BDS Nursing Exam Call letter 2017 download:
Those candidates who had applied for CMC Vellore Exam 2017 they can download the CMC Vellore Entrance Test 2017 Hall Ticket through official website that is admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in 15 days before the exam that is held on 30 June 2017 by entering the necessary details like Date of Birth/ Name and Registration No. The below steps are given to download the admit card.
Steps to download the CMC Vellore Entrance Exam 2017 Hall Ticket
- First of all, go to official website of CMC Vellore that is cmcvellore.ac.in.
- Click on “Education/Admission” on the menu bar.
- Click on “College Admissions” from the list available.
- Now, you will be redirected to admission portal of CMC, Vellore.
- Click on “Undergraduate Degree Courses (Group A)”
- Click on “CMC Download Hall Ticket 2017”
- Enter the CMC Vellore Application Number and date of birth as password
- Verify all the details given.
- Download the displayed hall ticket.
- Take multiple print outs and preserve the copies for future reference.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be based on the CMC Vellore 2017 Exam and after that the merit list will be made for the admission in various courses.
CMC Vellore 2017 Exam Pattern
From the year 2016 onwards, CMC Vellore is organizing an aptitude assessment test to provide the admission to MBBS programme on the basis of NEET score. The syllabus of the test is from General Ability and Speed & Accuracy. The pattern of said exam is given below:
- The exam will be conducted on CBT mode (Computer Based Test).
- The question paper will be asked in English language.
- The question paper will consist of objective type questions.
- For degree courses the exam has been divided into two parts.
- Section I will have 60 questions to be answered in 50 minutes and Section II (Speed and Accuracy) will have 60 questions to be answered in 20 minutes.
- The total exam duration will be 1 hours + 10 minutes.
- For diploma courses the question paper will contain 25 questions from PCB subjects and 15 questions from general ability.
CMC Vellore Result 2017: The result of CMC UG/PG Exam 2017 will be declared after the selection process will be over, candidates can check their result by entering the necessary details.
CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017:
We have tried to provide a full detail about the CMC Vellore MBBS/BDS Exam 2017 Hall Ticket so that you can easily get it. Candidates who have registered for the CMC Vellore 2017 will be able to download Admit Card at its official website. Students are advised to prepare with full passion according to the syllabus of CMC Vellore BDS Nursing Exam 2017. Candidates can download from the official website that is cmcvellore.ac.in before 10-15 days of exam by entering necessary details. For more query, you can ask us in our comment box.