CMC Vellore Application Form 2017: Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore has released notification about the CMC MBBS Entrance Exam which is going to be held on 30 June 2017. This admission test is conducted for those students who want to get admission in the MBBS course. Those candidates who want to apply for CMC Vellore 2017, they can fill CMC Vellore MBBS Application Form 2017 which is available at the official website cmch-vellore.edu till the last date that is 15 June 2017. Applicants are advised to apply for CMC Vellore Application Form 2017 from here.
CMC Vellore MBBS Application Form 2017: – CMC Vellore Entrance Exam 2017 a national level entrance examination conducted by the CMC (Christian Medical College Association), Vellore. This is the examination to qualify for the admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Medical courses in Christian Medical College, Vellore. CMC Vellore (Christian Medical College) is a Christian minority, the educational college established in the year of 1900. It offers admissions to students in various UG, PG courses, diploma and doctoral courses in the medical field (MBBS, Nursing, B.Sc, M.Sc, etc.entrance).
CMC Vellore Application Form 2017 Details
Exam Name: CMC Vellore UG Entrance Exam 2017
Type: National level Exam
Conducted by: Christian Medical College Vellore Association
Undergraduate Degree Courses (Group A):
- B.Sc Nursing
- Allied Health Sciences Degree
Diploma, M.Sc, MPH & Fellowship Courses (Group B):
- Allied Health Science Diplomas
- Post Graduate Diplomas,
- MPH (Master of Public Health)
- Fellowships courses
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate who is applying for CMC Vellore UG Entrance exam 2017 must possess 10+2 from a Board. Minimum age of candidates should be 17 years. The Candidate must complete 12 Months practical/ internship in rotating shift for the Admission in PG courses.
- Online Application Form commence from: 13 March 2017
- Last Date to submit Online Application: 15 June 2017
- Last date to submit NEET Scores: 17 June 2017
- Supporting Documents (if applicable) submission Last date: 17 June
- Admit card Download: 15 Days before the exam
- Entrance Exam Date: 30 June 2017
- Announcement of list for step-2: 5th July 2017
- Step-2 (Special tests and interviews): 17th – 19th July 2017
- Selection Results: 20th July 2017
- Registration: 21st July 2017
- Classes begin: 22nd July 2017
CMC Vellore Application Form 2017, MBBS Admission Entrance Test 2017 Online Registration
The Application form will be available on the official website of CMC Vellore. You can apply online only for CMC Vellore UG and PG Exam 2017. Examination fee can be deposited online DD/ ICICI Bank Challan / Credit Card / Net Banking / Debit card. Demand Draft will be sent in favor of ‘C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c’ in any bank payable at Vellore. All the required documents will be sent through the post to the ‘Office of Registrar, CMC, Vellore.
If the candidate is paying through DD or Challan then the original demand draft or challan needed to be sent to the registrar’s office before the due date at the address mentioned below:
Christian Medical College,
Vellore, INDIA, 632002
CMC Vellore Application Fee: Candidates who are going to apply they need to deposit the application fee.
Group A courses: Rs. 500/- per course
Group B courses:
- Diploma in Nursing and other Allied Health Science diplomas – 100/- rupees per course
- MSc courses and Fellowship in Analytical Clinical Pharmacology: Rs. 500/- per program
|For Abroad Candidates||SAARC Counties (INR)||Other countries (US$)|
|Basic administrative fee (Group A & B)||1700||100|
|Registration per course (Group A)||125|
|Registration per course (Group B)||100|
Candidates can submit the application fee through offline & online mode.
- Send DD in favor of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” on any bank of the Vellore till. You should write your name and application number on the back of DD.
- Challan of ICICI at no extra cost up to the last date of fee submission.
- Through the debit card/credit card.
Note: The application fee includes the administrative fee of Rs.800 + a registration fee per course applied.
CMC Vellore 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be conducted on CBT mode (Computer Based Test).
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- The question paper will consist of objective type questions.
- For degree courses, the exam has been divided into two parts.
- Section I will have 60 questions to be answered in 50 minutes and Section II (Speed and Accuracy) will have 60 questions to be answered in 20 minutes.
- The total exam duration will be 1 hours + 10 minutes.
- For diploma courses, the question paper will contain 25 questions from PCB subjects and 15 questions from general ability.
CMC Vellore Admissions 2017
Check here more latest updates about CMC Vellore 2017 Application Form here, candidates can apply online before the last date 15 June 2017. Visit official website for complete details. Check details for admission in Christian Medical College Vellore UG and PG Medical courses 2017 here at cmch-vellore.edu/. CMC Vellore 2017 apply online soon.