CMRL Recruitment 2018: Chennai Metro Rail Limited has been issued a notification regarding the Chennai Metro Recruitment 2018 for 25 Engineers posts on the regular basis. Those applicants who have done required qualification for this CMRL Engineers Recruitment 2018, can fill Chennai Metro Vacancy 2018 Online application form from the official website before last date i.e. 16th June 2018. For more details regarding Chennai Metro Jobs 2018 check below.
Chennai Metro Vacancy 2018 Details:
Department Name: Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Apply Mode: Online
Official Site: chennaimetrorail.org
Number of the posts: 25
Name of the posts: Engineers
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 JE posts Pay Scale: For the one year course, CMRL will pay a stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month to candidates and also the necessary sponsorship and tuition fees to IIT Madras.
Chennai Metro Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
CMRL Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification: Engineer: First class graduates with minimum aggrigate average of 70% marks (relaxed by 5% for SC/ST Candidates) in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Communication Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates age not exceeding 28 years as on 27-05-2018.
- Chennai Metro Online Apply commence from: 27th May 2018
- CMRL Recruitment online application submission last date: 16th June 2018
Chennai Metro Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form, Engineer Jobs In CMRL, CMRL Vacancy 2018
Eligible and interested candidates in the posts they can apply by submitting the online application for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 here. Applicants need to go through the official website to apply online for CMRL Vacancy 2018 at chennaimetrorail.gov.in/.
How to Apply Online for Chennai Metro Jobs?
- At first visit the official website @chennaimetrorail.gov.in
- Read the Chennai Metro Rail recruitment notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, then click on Online Apply link given below.
- Fill the CMRL JE Online Form with your details carefully
- Upload/Paste your latest passport size photograph & signatures.
- Deposit the CMRL JE Jobs 2018 application fee as per your category.
- Check the entire details before submitting the CMRL junior engineer online form.
- Submit the CMRL vacancy online application and take a print for further references.
Chennai Metro Recruitment 2018 Application Fee: The CMRL JE Recruitment 2018 application fee will be Rs. 500 (For General and Others) and Rs. 100 (SC/ST ) candidates.
CMRL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process: For the post of Junior Engineer Grade-II (Station Control), the selection will comprise 4 stage process – Online Test, Psychometric Test, Proficiency in Tamil followed by Medical examination in A1 category.
Chennai Metro Result 2018: Those applicants who are going to be appearing in the CMRL exam and all another selection process, they can check result at chennaimetrorail.gov.in.
Chennai Metro Rail Engineer Jobs 2018
CMRL is about to hire candidates on Engineer posts via Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018. Hence, it will soon invite a CMRL Recruitment 2018 online application for engineer vacancies in Chennai Metro till last date. If any of the applicants having any of the issues while applying for the Jobs in Chennai Metro 2018, they can ask us freely by commenting at the bottom of the post in the comment box.