COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017: All candidates are informed that who have successfully completed the application procedure will be able to download COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017 through the website. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental college of Karnataka (COMEDK) will issue the COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 from 05 to 13 May. All the candidates who have filled the application form they are only eligible to download the COMEDK Admit Card 2017 by entering the necessary details like Registration No., Date of Birth from the official website that is comedk.org. COMEDK 2017 is going to conduct on 14 May 2017. All other details related to the COMEDK UGET Exam Admit Card 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
Official Website: comedk.org
Name of the Examination: COMEDK UGET 2017
- Medical Courses
- Engineering courses
- Dental courses
Students will not be permitted to sit in the examination without a valid COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017. Candidates have to bring the COMEDK UGET 2017 TAT (Test Admission Ticket) and Unique Photo ID Proof. The admit card of COMEDK UGET 2017 exam will bear details like candidate’s name, category, roll number, exam center and other details. COMEDK Admit Card 2017 will be released through online mode only. Candidates can check here details regarding COMEDK 2017 Hall Ticket
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 Important Dates:
- Availability of COMEDK UGET TAT 2017: 5 May 2017
- The last date to download COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017: 13 May 2017
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Date: 14 May 2017
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017, UGET Test Admission Ticket 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017 Hall Ticket Download:
Those candidates who had applied for COMEDK UGET 2017 they can download the COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 through official website that is comedk.org after the 5 May 2017 by entering the necessary details like Date of Birth/ Name and Registration No. The below steps are given to download the COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017.
Steps to download the admit card:
- First of all, visit the official website of COMEDK UGET 2017 that is comedk.org or the link given below.
- Search the link related to “COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017”.
- Go through the candidate login window.
- Candidates have to enter their Username/ Email ID and Password.
- Click on the login button.
- The admit card (TAT) will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, download the admit card.
- Candidates don’t forget to take some extra printouts of the admit card and preserve it for future references.
Download COMEDK UGET TAT 2017 – Available from 5 May
The COMEDK UGET 2017 will be held in cities as mentioned by the consortium of Medical, Engineering and dental Colleges of Karnataka. The test will be held on 14 May and you can check the time of exam at the admit card. The other details of test will be available in the online TAT.
Important Guidelines on Admit Card of COMEDK UGET 2017:
Following are the guiding principles to be noted by the candidates related to the Test Admission Ticket (TAT)-
- Candidates must check carefully for the details mentioned in the Admit Card before appearing for the COMEDK UGET 2017
- Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will not be sent to the candidates via post/fax /courier or by hand under any condition.
- As admit card is important, candidates will not be allowed to write the examination without it at any cost. Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination hall.
- Admit card must be retained until the counseling process and for admission.
- The printing option will be disabled before the exam date. Therefore it is advised that the candidates download the admit card beforehand.
- Candidates must not try to change or mark anything on the admit card after it has been received by them.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be based on the COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam and after that the merit list will be made.
Exam Pattern of COMEDK UGET 2017
|Course||Subjects||No of Questions|
|Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)||Physics||60|
- There are three subjects in the exam pattern
- The COMEDK UGET Exam pattern carries 180 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question is of one marks.
- There is no Negative marking
- All the applicants have to crack all the subjects to get the selection.
COMEDK UGET Call Letter 2017
We have tried to provide a full detail about the COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017 so that you can easily get it. Candidates who have registered for the COMEDK UGET 2017 will be able to download Admit Card at its official website. COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card will be released on 5 May 2017. Students are advised to prepare with full passion according to the syllabus of COMEDK UGET 2017. Candidates can download from the official website that is comedk.org till 13 May 2017 by entering necessary details. For more query, you can ask us in our comment box.