CRPF Recruitment 2017 Application Form: The Central Reserve Police Force has recently released an official notification regarding the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 that are going to be conducted in the various states of India for filling up 2945 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) for male or female applicants on vacant posts of Driver/ Fitter /Bugler /Tailor /Brass Band/ Pipe Band/ Cobbler /Carpenter/ Gardner/ Painter /Cook / Water Carrier/ Washer (Men/Women)/ Safai Karamchari / Barber/ Hair Dresser in Central Reserve Police Force. The candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to apply online for CRPF CT Recruitment 2017 applicational form at crpf.nic.in or crpfindia.com in between the dates 31st January 2017 to 01st March 2017. More details concerning the CRPF Vacancies 2017 are given below, follow the complete details before appearing in the Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2017.
- CRPF Recruitment 2017 Details
- CRPF Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- CRPF Constable Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply Central Reserve Police Force Jobs 2017
- CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- CRPF Constable Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- CRPF CT Recruitment 2017 Important Links
- Download CRPF Admit Card 2017
- Check CRPF Result 2017
About CRPF: The Central Reserve Police Force is the largest Central Armed Police Forces of India. It functions under the aegis of MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) of the Government of India. CRPF’s primary role lies in assisting Union/ State Territories in police operations to maintain law and order & counter-insurgency. It established on 27th July 1939 as Crown Representative’s Police after independence it became the Central Reserve Police Force on 28 December 1949.
Central Reserve Police Force Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total Vacancies: 2945 Posts
Name of the Post: Constables (Technical & Tradesmen)
- CRPF Bihar jobs: 189 vacancies
- CRPF Chhatisgarh jobs: 79 vacancies
- CRPF Jharkhand jobs: 108 vacancies
- CRPF Madhya Pradesh jobs: 121 vacancies
- CRPF Odisha jobs: 73 vacancies
- CRPF Uttrakhand jobs: 22 vacancies
- CRPF Uttar Pradesh jobs: 343 vacancies
- CRPF West Bengal jobs: 213 vacancies
- CRPF Sikkim jobs: 01 Post
- CRPF Punjab jobs: 99 vacancies
- CRPF Himachal Pradesh jobs: 14 vacancies
- CRPF Jammu Region (J&K) jobs: 42 vacancies
- CRPF Kashmir Valley (J&K) jobs: 71 vacancies
- CRPF Delhi jobs: 48 vacancies
- CRPF Haryana jobs: 39 vacancies
- CRPF Rajasthan jobs: 125 vacancies
- CRPF Chandigarh (UT) jobs: 04 vacancies
- CRPF Assam jobs: 140 vacancies
- CRPF Meghalaya jobs: 50 vacancies
- CRPF Arunachal Pradesh jobs: 15 vacancies
- CRPF Tripura jobs: 26 vacancies
- CRPF Mizoram jobs: 07 vacancies
- CRPF Manipur jobs: 37 vacancies
- CRPF Nagaland jobs: 95 vacancies
- CRPF Telangana jobs: 100 vacancies
- CRPF Andhra Pradesh jobs: 137 vacancies
- CRPF Karnataka jobs: 138 vacancies
- CRPF Kerala jobs: 106 vacancies
- CRPF Tamilnadu jobs: 200 vacancies
- CRPF Pondicherry (UT) jobs: 02 vacancies
- CRPF Goa jobs: 03 vacancies
- CRPF Maharashtra jobs: 183 vacancies
- CRPF Gujarat jobs: 115 vacancies
CRPF Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification: Applicant should Posses minimum qualification of the class 10th. In addition, the candidate must have obtained the technical certificate in relevant trade from a recognised institute.
CRPF Vacancy 2017 Age Limit: Age Limit for For CT/DVR between 21 to 27 years and all other posts age limit is 18 to 23 years as on 01st January 2017
Salary: Level 3 in the pay matrix 21,700 to 50,000/- (old scale 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2000/- )
Important Dates for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Release Date of official notification: 20th January 2017
- Starting date of Apply Online: 31st January 2017
- Last Date for applying online: 01st March 2017
- Last date for fees payment through offline: 20th February 2017
- Date of Written Examination: 14th May 2017
CRPF Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 2945 Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) Vacancies, Central Reserve Police Force Jobs 2017 from 31st January, crpfindia.com
There are total 2945 vacancies for the post of Constable in CRPF and these vacancies are going to be filled by conducting the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 in between the dates 31.01.2017 to 01.03.2017 in the various States. The candidates meeting the eligibility norms for the for the CRPF Constable Vacancy 2017 are invited to apply online from the official website that is crpf.nic.in or crpfindia.com. Procedure for apply online for CRPF Jobs are given below.
How to apply:
- Go to the official website crpf.nic.in or crpfindia.com.
- Select CRPF Recruitment Link at home page.
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Fill the Online application form with carefully
- Upload all important Scanned documents
- Pay Online Application Fees via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or SBI Challan
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Application Charges: The candidates need to pay through online using Net Banking, Credit card/ Debit Card of any bank or Offline using SBI Challan up to 20th February 2017.
- General & OBC candidates: Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman: No fees
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Examination, Trade Test & Medical Examination. The candidates who will qualify in the PET/PST will be eligible for written examination. Check CRPF selection process stages…
- PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST(PST)/ PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET) & DOCUMENTATION
- Written Examination on 14/05/2017 (SUNDAY)
- Trade test (practical assessment will be in two modes (Objective & Subjective) of 50 Numbers
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
- Mode of selection/draw of final merit list
Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Height Bar and 5 KMS race (qualifying nature): For the post of constable (Driver & Fitter/PTR/Cobler/ Carpenter/ Tailor/ Brass Band/ Pipe Band/ Mali/ Bugler) – MALE CANDIDATES ONLY
- For all other posts except as mentioned above: Candidates will be subjected to one-mile race (1.6 Kms) to be completed as Male candidates- 10 Minutes & Female candidates- 12 Minutes
CRPF Written Examination Pattern:
|Paper Part||Subject||No of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-I||General awareness/ knowledge Knowledge of elementary mathematics Analytical aptitude||40||40||2 hours|
Trade Test: Aspirants who will pass the written examination those will be called for trade Test. Trade /practical Test to be done in two events as subjective and objective i.e. practical assessment and written trade skill. Out of 50 marks for practical Trade Test, a candidate must secure 20 marks to qualify.
Medical Standard: Medical tests(X-Ray & Laboratory tests) shall be conducted of all candidates.
CRPF Admit Card 2017: CRPF Constable admit card 2017 will be published online at the official website before the examination. All stage examination call letters will be uploaded to crpfindia.com for PST/PET & documentation, Written Test, Trade Test and Detailed medical examination.
CRPF Result 2017: CRPF Constable result 2017 will be declared at crpfindia.com soon. Check here your CRPF constable and SI examination result 2017 online.
CRPF Constable Jobs 2017
The CRPF is about to hire 2945 candidates for Constable Vacancies in CRPF. Eligible Applicants are invited to apply for the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017, for that the applicants need to apply online on or before 01st March 2017. You as ask us about your dilemmas concerning the CRPF recruitment 2017, if you have while applying.