CSAT 2017 Exam Application Form: Those who are doing the preparation for the Civil Services, they have very good news that UPSC has released a Notification for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2017, which is going to held on 18 June 2017. The exam is known as CSAT 2017 and held for the IAS, IFS, and IPS Services. Those candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the CSAT Application Form 2017 online from the official portal that is upsconline.nic. The online application starts on 22 February 2017 and ends on 17 March 2017. The other details related to UPSC Civil Service Aptitude Test 2017 are given below, Kindly go through it.
About UPSC: The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination. Now it is taking the civil services examination for IAS, IFS, IPS. It’s conducts the Civil Services Pre Exam 2017 and after that Civil Services Main Exam 2017.
Civil Services Aptitude Test 2017 Examination Details:
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
- Name of the Exam: Civil Services Aptitude Test 2017
- Name of the Posts: IAS, IFS, IPS
Eligibility for UPSC IAS Services Prelims 2017:
Educational Qualification: Those candidates who want to appear in Civil Services Exam 2017 they should have Graduation Degree from any recognized University or institution.
Age Limit: For General category candidates should not be more than 32 years old and for other, there will be relaxation as per categories.
Dates of CSAT 2017:
- The Civil Services Official Notification 2017 Published dates: 22 February 2017
- Last date for submitting the CSAT 2017 Application Form: 17 March 2017
- The date of Civil Services Exam 2017(Pre): 18 June 2017
- Date of Civil Services Main examination 2017: 28 October 2017
CSAT Exam Application Form 2017: UPSC CS Pre Exam 2017 Online Registration
Those Candidates who are interested and eligible in UPSC 2017 they can fill the CSAT Application form 2017 through online by visiting the website that is upsconline.nic.in before the last date expires. The below steps are given to apply for UPSC Civil Services 2017.
Steps to fill Civil Services Aptitude Test Exam 2017 Application Form:
- First of all, visit UPSC official portal to fill application form CSAT exam 2017 that is upsconline.nic.in.
- Online application form 2017 of CSAT exam will consist two steps registration.
- Open Part-I registration window and enter all the compulsory details that have asked.
- On completion of Part- I Registration, unique registration id will be generated and deliver to your provided Email Id & Mobile No.
- Next, proceed to Part- II Registration by logging on the website.
- Then Upload scanned files of passport size photograph and signature in online application form for CSAT 2017 exam.
- Deposit required fees as per method you want.
- After successful payment of fees, registration is complete successfully.
- Download system generated CSAT entrance exam 2017 application form.
- Take Xerox copy of online submitted Application Form 2017 for CSAT entrance exam 2017.
CSAT 2017 Application Fees:
- For General candidates: Rs.500
- For reserved and Women’s: No fees.
Selection Process: The selection is based on the Pre and Main Exam 2017. Those candidates who qualify the CSAT Pre 2017 Exam then they go for the next round that is CSAT Main exam 2017. And after that the final selection will be made.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Pattern:
|Name of the paper||No. of MCQs||Max. marks||Minimum marks||Duration of exam|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200||33%||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II||80||200||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II (X series)||80||200||2 hours 20 minute|
Admit Card: The UPSC release the CSAT Admit Card 2017 on the official website after the UPSC CSAT Application 2017 process ended. Candidates can download the admit card from the website.
CSAT Exam 2017 Result: The result will be released after the Civil Services Aptitude Test Pre Exam 2017 in the month of July 2017. And after that Main Exam will be taken and Civil Services Main Exam 2017 result will be released in the month of November 2017.
Civil Services Aptitude Test Exam 2017 Application Form:
The UPSC is taking the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2017 for the civil services in the India. Those candidates who want to work in civil services they can fill the CSAT Application Form 2017 for the exam of CSAT 2017 through online on the website that is upsconline.nic.in before the last date. For query about the UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam 2017 the candidate can ask us or frequently visit our page for more information.