Bihar Police Admit Card 2017: The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has finished the online application process for the recruitment of Sub-inspector of Police Posts. A large number of candidates have applied in these vacancies and now they can download Bihar Police SI Hall Ticket 2017. Candidates can download Bihar Police Admit card 2017 from official website biharpolice.bih.nic.in. Applicants are advised to carry their Bihar Police Exam Call Letter 2017 at the time of examination.
- Download Bihar Police Admit Card 2017: Available Now
- Date of the Bihar Police Exam 2017: 12th July 2017
Bihar Police Admit Card 2017: Sub-Inspector Exam Call Letter
The candidates who have applied in the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 can download the Bihar Police Admit Card 2017 from official website of Bihar Police i.e. csbc.bih.nic.in/. The steps the candidate need to follow to download the admit card is provided below:
- Log on to the official website csbc.bih.nic.in/ACards.asp
- Click on the link labeled as the post you have applied in
- Enter the details asked, it will be your application number most probably
- Save the Bihar Police Admit card and take a printout of it for future use.
The Selection of the candidates to fill up the vacancies will be based on:
- Written/Aptitude Exam
- Physical Tests
- Medical Tests
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment Exam Pattern: The question in the written exam for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment will be from the following fields:
- Civics and Sciences
During the exam the following points are to be taken care of:
- Don’t forget to carry the Bihar Police Exam Admit Card along with you
- You should also carry a government recognized ID Proof in the Examination Centre.
- Any unfair means should not be adopted in the Bihar Police Exam
Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2017:
The candidates who have applied in various posts of Bihar Police can download the Bihar Police Constable Exam Admit Card. We have updated the link of admit card. Please visit this website regularly to keep yourself updated with all the latest news and updates. Any queries are most welcomed in the comments sections below.