CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research UGC has broadcasted a notification for Joint CSIR UGC Test 2017 for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship posts. Those who gets qualified in the entrance test will be qualified for the Fellowship. Authority will conduct the CSIR UGC NET 2017 on 18 June 2017. A large number of candidates wait for the CSIR UGC Net Exam 2017 Notification every year. Interested candidates need to fill online CSIR UGC NET 2017 Entrance Exam Online Application Form through its official website csirhdg.res.in. You can send the application on or before the last date that is 8 March 2017.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have 4 years bachelor degree of B.Tech/BE/B.Pharma / MBBS / M.Sc / Integrated BS-MS with at least 55% marks. Aspirants who are appearing in MSC and have completed 10+2+3 year they are also able to apply for this exam. For more details you can check the official notification by clicking on below link.
- JRF (NET): Maximum 28 years as on date 01/01/2017 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ physically handicapped/ visually handicapped and female applicants.
- LS (NET): No upper age limit.
- Starting Date of Online application form: 08 Feb 2017
- Date of Close of Online Submission: 08 March 2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms: 14 March 2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms(From Remote Areas): 21 March 2017
- Date of Exam: 18 June 2017
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Online Application Form, Joint CSIR UGC Test 2017
Eligible and interested nominees in the Joint CSIR UGC Test 2017 have to apply by filling the online application form and submitting it till the last date 8 March 2017 . Follow some steps to filling form for CSIR UGC NET 2017.
- Candidates may visit of the site csirhrdg.res.in.
- You may select the notification from the news section.
- You must read the notification carefully.
- After that, you will click on Apply Online link.
- According to given instructions, you fill all details.
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on basis of Merit list of Written Exam and the Counselling Session that will be taken by experts and senior officers.
UGC NET June 2017 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appear in the exam should know the exam pattern of the paper. It will help them to solve the paper in an efficient way. The exam is made up of 3 papers. All the question papers consist of objective type questions only. The paper is conducted in 2 sessions.
|Session||Paper||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|I||I||60 (50 Questions to be attempted)||100||1 hour 15 minutes|
|II||50 (all compulsory)||100||1 hour 15 minutes|
|II||III||75 (all compulsory)||150||2 hours 30 minutes|
Paper-I: – The question paper will consist topics like general nature, intended to access the teaching/research aptitude.
Topics are to be covered in paper-I: –
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Data interpretation
Each question consists of 2 marks and no negative marking for paper-I.
Paper-II: – It consists of 50 objective type questions. Each contains 2 marks. There is no negative marking for any wrong answer in this section too.
Paper-III: – This section consists of 75 objective type questions. All are compulsory to attempt. Each question contains 2 marks. Paper III covers all the syllabus.
Joint CSIR UGC Test 2017 Application Charges:
- General: Rs. 1000
- OBC: Rs. 500
- ST/ SC/ VH/ PH: Rs. 250
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Result: The nominees can check result on the CSIR official website. The result will be published 5-6 days after the exam on the official website which is csirhrdg.res.in.
CSIR UGC Entrance Exam 2017
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, University Grants Commission has released the notification for CSIR UGC NET 2017 Entrance Exam. Apply online for the Joint CSIR UGC Test 2017 till the last date that is 8 March 2017. Send the online application form hard copy to the given address on or before 14th March 2017. Feel free to ask any query here.