CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research UGC has broadcasted a notification for Joint CSIR UGC Test 2017 for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship posts. Those who gets qualified in the entrance test will be qualified for the Fellowship. Authority will conduct the CSIR UGC NET 2017 on 17th December 2017. Interested candidates need to fill online CSIR UGC NET 2017 Online Application Form through its official website csirhdg.res.in. Candidates can apply online from 23rd August to 16 September 2017. You can send the application on or before the last date that is 23rd September 2017.
A large number of candidates wait for the CSIR UGC Net Exam 2017 Notification every year. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research conducts the Joint UGC NET exam for determining the eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. The Council conducts the exam twice in a year – June and December. The test will be held in the subjects – Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences.
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2017 Details
- Name of Examination Authority: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Official Website: csirhdg.res.in
- Apply Mode: Online
- Exam Name: CSIR UGC Net Exam 2017
- Post Name: JRF- Lectureship
Subjects under CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences.
- Mathematical Sciences
CSIR UGC NET 2017 December Exam Notification
On 23rd August 2017, CSIR has released the CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test 2017 Notification on the official website. Candidates can grab this opportunity to fill the CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form from 23rd August to 16 September 2017. A candidate may apply either for ‘JRF’ OR for ‘Lectureship (LS) only’ He/she may indicate his/her preference in the Online Application, as the case may be. CSIR may consider candidates for ‘JRF’, or ‘Lectureship only” depending on number of fellowships available & performance in the test, subject to the condition that they fulfill the laid down eligibility criterion
CSIR UGC NET Exam Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have 4 years bachelor degree of B.Tech/BE/B.Pharma / MBBS / M.Sc / Integrated BS-MS with at least 55% marks. Aspirants who are appearing in MSC and have completed 10+2+3 year they are also able to apply for this exam. For more details you can check the official notification by clicking on below link.
- JRF (NET): Maximum 28 years as on date 01/01/2017 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ physically handicapped/ visually handicapped and female applicants.
- LS (NET): No upper age limit.
CSIR NET Application Form 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form: 23rd August 2017
- Date of Deposit Application Charges: 15th September 2017
- Date of Close of Online Submission: 16 September 2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms: 23rd September 2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms(From Remote Areas): 3rd October 2017
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of examination center only on merit basis: 20th October 2017
Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website: 17th November 2017
Last date of accepting of representation about non-registration for this test:
Issue of e-admission certificate to registered candidates:
- Date of Exam: 17th December 2017
|Morning Session||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||3 Hours|
|Afternoon Session||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form, Joint CSIR UGC December Test 2017 Online Registartion
Eligible and interested nominees in the Joint CSIR UGC Test 2017 have to apply by filling the online application form and submitting it till the last date 16th September 2017 . Follow some steps to filling form for CSIR UGC NET 2017.
- Candidates may visit of the site csirhrdg.res.in.
- You may select the notification from the news section.
- You must read the notification carefully.
- After that, you will click on Apply Online link.
- According to given instructions, you need to fill CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form.
- Click on submit option and dont’t forget to take printout of application form.
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Important Links
Joint CSIR UGC Test 2017 Application Charges:
- General: Rs. 1000
- OBC: Rs. 500
- ST/ SC/ VH/ PH: Rs. 250
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on basis of Merit list of Written Exam and the Counselling Session that will be taken by experts and senior officers.
UGC NET December 2017 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appear in the exam should know the exam pattern of the paper. It will help them to solve the paper in an efficient way. The exam is made up of 5 subjects. All the question papers consist of objective type questions only. The paper is conducted in 2 sessions.
|(i) Life Sciences||200|
|(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, ocean and Planetary Science|
|(iii) Mathematical Science|
|(iv) Chemical Science|
|(V) Physical Science|
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on Logical reasoning, Graphical Analysis, Analytical and Numerical anbility, Quantitative comparsion, Series formation, Puzzles etc.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject related conventional Multiple choice questions.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value question that may test the candidates’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of scientific concepts
CSIR UGC NET Admit card 2017: Candidates those are particiapating they need to appear in the exam and carry their admit card from official website.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Result 2017: The nominees can check result on the CSIR official website. The result will be published 5-6 days after the exam on the official website which is csirhrdg.res.in.
CSIR UGC Entrance Exam 2017
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, University Grants Commission has released the notification for CSIR UGC NET 2017 Entrance Exam. Apply online for the Joint CSIR UGC Test 2017 till the last date that is 16th September 2017. Send the online CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form hard copy to the given address on or before 23rd September 2017. Feel free to ask any query here.