CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research UGC has been broadcasted official notification for Joint CSIR UGC Test 2018 for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship posts. Those who gets qualified in the entrance test will be qualified for the Fellowship. Authority will conduct the CSIR UGC NET 2018 on 17th June 2018. Interested candidates need to fill online CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form through its official website csirhdg.res.in. Candidates can apply online from 5th to 26th March 2018. You can send the application on or before the last date.
A large number of candidates wait for the CSIR UGC Net Exam 2018 Notification every year. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research conducts the Joint UGC NET exam for determining the eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. The Council conducts the exam twice in a year – June and December. The test will be held in the subjects – Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences.
CSIR UGC NET Notification
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research UGC has been released UGC NET June Notification. Candidates can apply from 5th to 26th March 2018.
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2018 Details
- Name of Examination Authority: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Official Website: csirhdg.res.in
- Apply Mode: Online
- Exam Name: CSIR UGC Net Exam 2018
- Post Name: JRF- Lectureship
Subjects under CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences.
- Mathematical Sciences
CSIR UGC NET 2018 June Exam Notification
In February 2018, CSIR has been released the CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test 2018 Notification on the official website. Candidates can grab this opportunity to fill the CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form from 5th to 26th March 2018. A candidate may apply either for ‘JRF’ OR for ‘Lectureship (LS) only’ He/she may indicate his/her preference in the Online Application, as the case may be. CSIR may consider candidates for ‘JRF’, or ‘Lectureship only” depending on number of fellowships available & performance in the test, subject to the condition that they fulfill the laid down eligibility criterion
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have 4 years bachelor degree of B.Tech/BE/B.Pharma / MBBS / M.Sc / Integrated BS-MS with at least 55% marks. Aspirants who are appearing in MSC and have completed 10+2+3 year they are also able to apply for this exam. For more details you can check the official notification by clicking on below link.
- JRF (NET): Maximum 28 years as on date 01/01/2018 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ physically handicapped/ visually handicapped and female applicants.
- LS (NET): No upper age limit.
CSIR NET Application Form 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form: 5th March 2018
- Date of Deposit Application Charges: 26th March 2018
- Date of Close of Online Submission: 26th March 2018
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of examination center only on merit basis: 19th April 2018
- Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website: 18th May 2018
Issue of e-admission certificate to registered candidates:
1st week of June 2018
- Date of Exam: 17th June 2018
|Morning Session||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||3 Hours|
|Afternoon Session||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form, Joint CSIR UGC June Exam 2018 Online Registration
Eligible and interested nominees in the Joint CSIR UGC Test 2018 have to apply by filling the online application form and submitting it till the last date which is 26th March 2018. Follow some steps to filling form for CSIR UGC NET 2018.
- Candidates may visit of the site csirhrdg.res.in.
- You may select the notification from the news section.
- You must read the notification carefully.
- After that, you will click on Apply Online link.
- According to given instructions, you need to fill CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form.
- Click on submit option and dont’t forget to take printout of application form.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Important Links
Joint CSIR UGC Test 2018 Application Charges:
- General: Rs. 1000
- OBC: Rs. 500
- ST/ SC/ VH/ PH: Rs. 250
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on basis of Merit list of Written Exam and the Counselling Session that will be taken by experts and senior officers.
UGC NET June 2018 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appear in the exam should know the exam pattern of the paper. It will help them to solve the paper in an efficient way. The exam is made up of 5 subjects. All the question papers consist of objective type questions only. The paper is conducted in 2 sessions.
|(i) Life Sciences||200|
|(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, ocean and Planetary Science|
|(iii) Mathematical Science|
|(iv) Chemical Science|
|(V) Physical Science|
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on Logical reasoning, Graphical Analysis, Analytical and Numerical anbility, Quantitative comparsion, Series formation, Puzzles etc.
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject related conventional Multiple choice questions.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value question that may test the candidates’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of scientific concepts
CSIR UGC NET Admit card 2018
Candidates those are particiapating they need to appear in the exam and carry their admit card from official website. All the applicants, who applied for the UGC NET Exam 2018 are hereby informed that the Admit Cards of CSIR NET Exam 2018 is available in May 2018. You may check all the details regarding CSIR UGC NET Call Letter 2018 here
UGC NET Answer Key 2018
Before the announcement of the result, the answer key of CSIR NET will be published. CSIR will release the answer key online. The candidates can download it for all the subjects, which are Chemical, Earth, Life, Mathematics, and Physical Science.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Result 2018
The nominees can check result on the CSIR official website. The result will be published 5-6 days after the exam on the official website which is csirhrdg.res.in. You need to check all the details of CSIR UGC NET Result.
CSIR UGC Entrance Exam 2018
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, University Grants Commission has been released the notification for CSIR UGC NET 2018 Entrance Exam. Apply online for the Joint CSIR UGC Test 2018 till the last date that is 26th March 2018. Send the online CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form hard copy to the given address on or before last date. Feel free to ask any query here.