CSIR-URDIP Recruitment 2017: Hey Guys, this is to inform you all candidates that Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (CSIR-URDIP) has released a CSIR-URDIP Recruitment 2017 notification for 62 Posts of Project Assistant Jobs. It is very good news & opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for jobs in India. Interested candidates may apply online through filling the CSIR URDIP Vacancy 2017 Application Form through the official website that is urdip.res.in on or before 12 June 2017. The other details related to URDIP Jobs 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About CSIR-URDIP: The Government of India established the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in 1942 is an autonomous body that has emerged as the largest research and development organisation in India. It runs thirty-seven laboratories and thirty-nine field stations or extension centres throughout the nation, with a collective staff of over 17,000 workers. Although it is mainly funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology, it operates as an autonomous body under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
CSIR-URDIP Careers 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Unit for Research and Development of Information Products
Official Website: urdip.res.in
No. of Vacancies: 62 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Project Assistant-I: 02
- Project Assistant-II: 35
- Project Assistant-III: 25
URDIP Assistant Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Project Assistant–I: Candidate should have B.Sc with Bachelor Degree in Library & Information Science or B.Pharm
- Project Assistant-II: Candidate should have M.Sc in Chemical Science/Life Science /Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biostatistics/ Genetics/Bioinformatics or equivalent or BE/B.Tech or M.Sc, in Physics or equivalent
- Project Assistant-III: Candidate should have M.Sc. in Chemical Science with 2 years research or relevant informatics experience or M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry/ Pharmaceutics.
- Project Assistant-I: 28 years
- Project Assistant-II: 30 years
- Project Assistant-III: 35 years
CSIR-URDIP Vacancy 2017 Important Dates:
- Last date to fill the application form: 12 June 2017
- Project Assistant -II(Chemical Sciences) A01 – 19.6.2017
- Project Assistant -III(Chemical Sciences) A02, 3 – 19.6.2017
- Project Assistant -II(Engg) A12 – 19.6.2017
- Project Assistant -II(Life sciences) A04- 13.6.2017
- Project Assistant -III(Life sciences)A04, 5 – 13.6.2017
- Project Assistant -II(Engg) A07 – 16.6.2017
- Project Assistant -III(Engg) A10 – 16.6.2017
- Project Assistant -II(Engg / Physics) A08 – 14.6.2017
- Project Assistant -II(Engg) A09 – 14.6.2017
- Project Assistant -III(Engg) A11- 14.6.2017
- Project Assistant -II(Comp/IT) A13- 28.06.17
- Project Assistant -I A14- 27.06.17
CSIR-URDIP Recruitment 2017, CSIR-URDIP Jobs 2017, URDIP Assistant Vacancy 2017, URDIP Recruitment 2017:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the CSIR-URDIP Assistant Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form for URDIP Assistant Jobs 2017 before the last date expires. All the candidates are requested to read the official notification carefully & get ready their documents for uploading.
Steps to fill the URDIP Careers 2017 Application Form:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is urdip.res.in.
- Then go to the Careers section & check the official Notification
- Read it carefully & click on apply online link.
- Fill the application Form & upload all important documents.
- Then pay the application fees & click on submit button.
- In last take the printout of it for future use.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Interview.
URDIP Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
URDIP Assistant Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process is over, all the candidates can check it from the official website.
CSIR-URDIP Assistant Jobs 2017
All the candidates can grab this opportunity of CSIR-URDIP Recruitment 2017 by the help of this article. All the candidates are requested to read the official notification & fill the CSIR-URDIP Vacancy 2017 Application Form through the official website. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.