CTTC Recruitment 2017: Central Tool Room & Training Centre has dispatched an employment notification 23 Vacancies of Manager, Engineer, Technician Posts and others. Those applicants who are interested in filling CTTC Job application form 2017, need to download it. The application form is available at the official website cttc.gov.in and send it to the given postal address. All the candidates are invited to apply for CTTC Bhubaneshwar Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date that is 20th March 2017.
About CTTC: Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar is one of such training, production, design, and consultancy center established in technical cooperation program between Govt. of India & Govt. of Denmark to meet the above requirements. The excellent infrastructural facilities like land, building etc. have been contributed by Govt. of Orissa. Training activities started in 1991 and Tool production in 1995.
Central Tool Room & Training Centre Vacancy Details:
Name of Organization: Central Tool Room & Training Centre
Official Website: cttc.gov.in
Total No. Vacancies: 23 Posts
Job Location: Odisha
Mode to Apply: Offline
Pay Scale: Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 39000
Name of the Posts and number of vacancies:
|Number of vacancies|
|Sr. Manager (Prod.)||
Personal Asst. Gr.II
|Administrative Asst. Gr.I||
Eligibility Criteria of CTTC Recruitment 2017:
- Academic Qualification: Candidates have degree or diploma in relevant field from any recognized University or Institution. For more info, please refer to official notification.
- Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 45 years old.
- The starting date to fill the Application form: 9 February 2017
- The last date to fill CTTC Application Form: 20 March 2017
- The date of Admit Card Issue: April 2017 (Tentative)
CTTC Recruitment 2017, Central Tool Room & Training Centre Jobs 2017:
CTTC Application Form can be filled by the downloading it from the official website that is cttc.gov.in. You must read the official notification carefully before apply. All those candidates who are interested need to apply before the last date that is 20 March 2017. The below steps are given to fill the CTTC Application Form 2017
- Candidate need to visit the official Website to apply for CTTC Technician Vacancy and that is cttc.gov.in
- Now click on the Advertisement or notification.
- And then click on the CTTC Application Form Download.
- Take the Printout of Application Form and fill it by Pen.
- Attach all the document with the Application Form.
- And in last send the Application form Along the document to the Postal Address of CTTC.
B-36, Chandka Industrial Area,
Bhubaneswar – 751024
Application Fees: It is not mentioned in the Official Notification
Selection Process: The selection of candidates who are participating in CTTC Technician Recruitment 2017 will be through the Written Test, Personal Interview.
Admit Card: The CTTC Admit card will be available on the official website after the 15 days or 1 month of the Application process. Candidate can download the admit card from the official website, without that they can’t be permitted for CTTC Exam.
CTTC Result 2017: The result will be declared after the 2 or 3 months of examination. Those candidates who are going to appear in the exam they can check their result on the official website of Central Tool Room & Training Centre.
Central Tool Room & Training Centre Jobs 2017
Those candidates who are eligible and interested, they can apply for the CTTC Technician Jobs 2017 by downloading the application form and posting it to the CTTC postal address before the last date expires.For more information related to CTTC Recruitment 2017, Candidates are advised to visit the official notification available on the official website. For more query, you can contact us by commenting in our comment box