CUCET Admit Card 2017: This is to notify all the candidates who had applied for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2017 which will be held on 17 & 18 May 2017 for the admission that the Central Universities has released the notification that the CUCET 2017 Admit Card will be released on 5 May 2017. All the candidates who are going to appear in the exam and filled the CUCET Application Form 2017 they can only download the Central University CET Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website that is cucet2017.co.in by entering the necessary details like registration no. and date of birth. The other details related to the CUCET Admit Card 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
CUCET 2017 Admission Details:
Name of the Organization: Central Universities
Official Website: cucet2017.co.in
Name of the Exam: Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2017
Dates for CU Common Entrance Test 2017:
- CUCET Exam Admit Card 2017: 5 May 2017
- CUCET Exam 2017: 17 & 18 May 2017
CUCET Admit Card 2017, CU Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2017, CUCET UG/PG Call Letter
Here we are providing details to how to download the admit card so those candidates who are going appear in the CUCET 2017 they are only applicable to download the CU Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website that is cucet2017.co.in. They can download by entering the necessary details like registration no., date of birth. The below steps are given to download the CUCET Admit Card 2017.
Steps to download the Central Universities CET Admit Card 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is cucet2017.co.in.
- Then go to the official notification of CUCET 2017.
- Then click on the CUCET Admit Card 2017
- Fill the required details and click on submit button.
- The admit card will appear on your screen.
- Now you can download and take the printout of the hall ticket.
CUCET Exam Pattern 2017:
- The question paper will include 100 multiple-choice question and is divided into Part A and Part B
- Part A comprises 25 questions based on: Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytic skills
- Part B asks questions pertaining to Domain Knowledge and comprises 75 MCQs. This part may be made up of up to five individual sections, with each section having 25 questions. A candidate is required to choose any three section.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded, while 1 mark will be deducted for wrong attempt.
- The total duration of the test is two hours.
Central University CET Hall Ticket 2017:
Those candidates who are going to appear in the CUCET 2017 they can download the admit card from the official website that is upsee.nic.in. The CUCET Admit Card 2017 gives full details related to examination center, date of examination and time. For more query candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.