CUTN Recruitment 2017: Central University of Tamil Nadu has recently published recruitment to filling up 44 LDC, Driver & Cook posts. CUTN Recruitment is an excellent opportunity for the eligible aspirant and also good for who looking jobs in Tamil Nadu. Interested applicants are advised to apply online for Central University of Tamil Nadu Vacancies 2017 through the use of official website i.e. cutn.ac.in. Eligible applicants are applying for the CUTN Jobs 2017 on or before the application last date 21 March 2017. For other details regarding CUTN Non-Teaching Recruitment 2017 details like age limitations, selection procedure and how to apply are given below.
About the Central University of Tamil Nadu: Government of the India founded Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN), along with the eight other Central Universities, through Act of Parliament in 2009. It is a part of the greater role that Central Government assumed in making higher education accessible to applicants from weaker sections of society. With 8 students in M.A. English Studies, University started functioning from November 2009, at Collectorate Annexe at the Thiruvarur, 60 km to the east of Thanjavur. But today University sits astride major distributary of famous Cauvery river in heart of Delta seven km to the north-west of Tiruvarur.
CUTN Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Central University of Tamil Nadu
Official Website: cutn.ac.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: 44 Posts
Name of post:
- Lower Division clerk: 06
- Driver: 03
- Personal Assistant: 03
- Cook: 03
- Private Secretary: 03
- Section officer: 02
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 02
- Lower Division Clerk (Caretaker): 02
- Public Relations officer: 01
- Assistant: 01
- Professional Assistant (Library): 01
- Hindi (Jr) Translator: 01
- Security Inspector: 01
- Nurse: 01
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library): 01
- Pharmacist: 01
- Library Assistant: 01
- Laboratory Assistant: 01
- Librarian: 01
- Security officer: 01
- Hindi Typist: 01
- Assistant Director: 01
- Deputy Librarian: 01
- Kitchen Attendant: 01
- Peon/ Office/ MTS: 01
- Multi Tasking Staff: 01
- Laboratory Attendant: 01
- Medical Attendant Dresser: 01
- Librarian : Rs. 37400-67000+GP. Rs. 10000/-
- Deputy Librarian : Rs. 15600-39100+GP. Rs. 8000/-
- Assistant Director/ Public Relations Officer: Rs. 15600-39100+GP. Rs. 5400/-
- Private Secretary/ Section Officer/ Security officer/ Nurse: Rs. 9300-34800+GP. Rs. 4600/-
- Personal Assistant/ Professional Assistant(Library)/Assistant/Hindi jr Translator: Rs. 9300-34800+GP. Rs. 4200/-
- Library Assistant/ Security Inspector/Pharmacist/Semi Professional Assistant (Library)/Technical Assistant (Laboratory): Rs. 5200-20200+GP. Rs. 2800/-
- Laboratory Assistant : Rs. 5200-20200+GP. Rs. 2000
- Lower Division Clerk/ Driver/ Hindi Typist/ LDC/ Cook: Rs. 5200-20200+GP. Rs. 1900/-
- Kitchen Attendant/ Peon / Office / MTS/Laboratory Attendant /Medical Attendant/ Dresser: Rs. 5200-20200+GP Rs. 1800/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates need to 10+2/ Master degree/ Bachelor’s degree. you may check academic details post wise from the offcial notification.
Age Limitation: Upper age limit is 30 years to 57 years.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 21 February 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application 21 March 2017
- Last date for receipt of Printed Application 30 March 2017
CUTN Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 44 Group A, Group B, Group C Vacancies
Aspirants searching for Jobs in Tamil Nadu CUTN they have golden opportunity to apply online application form on or before the closing date of application submission which is 21-03-2017. Candidates are advised to submit their CUTN Recruitment 2017 online application form on or before the last date. Applicants may follow below-mentioned steps to fill online application form for CUTN Examination 2017.
How to Apply:
- Applicant need to visit the official website for online apply.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Filled the mandatory filled.
- And take a print out for the further use.
|SC/ ST||Intimation Charges only||Rs.100/-|
|Gen/OBC/In-Service candidates||Application Fee including intimation charges||Rs.600/-
Click for Official Notification
Selection Procedure: Candidate selection is based on the written test / personal interview.
CUTN Recruitment 2017 Result: Applicant those appear in the exam, they can get the result after the completion of selection process. The CUTN Result will be published at the official website of CUTN which is cutn.ac.in
CUTN Jobs 2017
If candidates meet to the eligibility then the candidate must fill this CUTU Job Application Form through the official website as well as on our website, if aspirants face any trouble then comment here, we will resolve your query soon. Thank You!