Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017: Delhi High Court has recently released a new vacancy notification to recruit 288 candidates at Junior Judicial Assistant (Group C) post. There are numerous candidates in our country, who desire to grab a Job in Judicial Department of India. Delhi High Court Vacancies 2017 is undoubtedly a panacea for all of those candidates. The department has already started the online application process of Delhi High Court Jobs 2017 via its official website at delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. Hence, all the candidates are advised to complete the application process before the given deadline at 1st December 2017.
The entire judicial district of Delhi, which is now National Capital Territory of Delhi, is comprised in one Sessions Division. It is headed by one Sessions Judge. It has one chief Metropolitan Magistrate and four Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrates. Additional details regarding the recently introduced Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc are elaborated in the below mentioned points:
Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Organization– Delhi Tis Hazari Court
- Name of Post– Junior Judicial Assistant
- Number of Post– 288 Vacancies
- Application Mode– Online
- Official website– delhidistrictcourts.nic.in
A detailed description of the new jobs according to different categories can be seen in the below given table:
|Category||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|General/Unreserved||145||Rs 5,200-Rs 20,200 + GP of Rs 2800|
Delhi Jr Judicial Assistant Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all the aforementioned posts has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the following points:
- Age Limit– All the candidates must be at least 18 Years and at most 27 Years old on 01st of December 2017.
- Educational Qualification– All the desired candidates must possess a graduate degree from a recognized university and should also have an efficiency of writing 40 w.p.m. in english typing.
Delhi High Court Vacancies 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Process- 11th November 2017
- Last Date of Application Process- 01st December 2017
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017: How to Apply for 288 Junior Judicial Assistant Posts
To apply for recently introduced Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Jobs 2017, all the candidates will have to go through the online application process via the official website of department at delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. Moreover, the candidates can also follow the following steps to complete the application process at appropriate time:
How to Apply Online for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of department at delhidistrictcourts.nic.in.
- Search the relevant link for your desired job.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely,
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this, the candidates can also take help from the below given links to go through the application process.
Delhi Tis Hazari Court Vacancy 2017 Application fee: All the candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 300 as application fee to apply for this newly offered job.
Delhi Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Jobs 2017 Important Links
Delhi Tis Hazari Court Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: All the candidates will have to go through a three step process to apply for the position. The thre step process will include:
- Written Test (Objective Type)
- Skill Test (Typing Test)
Contact Details of Delhi Tis Hazari Court
District Courts Tis Hazari,
Delhi HC Judicial Assistant Jobs 2017
Delhi District Courts have offered a great opportunity for all the graduates across the country via its Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017, by which they can try out their luck and compete to get a government Job in Judicial Department. We have elaborated all the essential details regarding Delhi Tis Hazari Vacancies 2017 in the above given article, still you all the free to ask your queries in the comment section shown below.