Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018: Delhi High Court has recently released a new vacancy notification to recruit 65 candidates at Delhi Judicial Service Exam & Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam 2018 posts. There are numerous candidates in our country, who desire to grab a Job in Judicial Department of India. Delhi High Court Vacancies 2018 is undoubtedly a panacea for all of those candidates. The department is going to start the online application process of Delhi High Court Jobs 2018 from 31st December 2017 via its official website at delhihighcourt.nic.in. Hence, all the candidates are advised to complete the application process before the given deadline i.e. 15th February 2018. Moreover, candidates can get every essential update related to it via this portal.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018[Show]
The entire judicial district of Delhi, which is now National Capital Territory of Delhi, is comprised in one Sessions Division. It is headed by one Sessions Judge. It has one chief Metropolitan Magistrate and four Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrates. Additional details regarding the recently introduced Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc are elaborated in the below mentioned points:
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organization– Delhi High Court
- Name of Post– Delhi Judicial Service Exam & Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam
- Number of Post– 65 Vacancies
- Application Mode– Online
- Official website– delhihighcourt.nic.in
A detailed description of the new jobs according to different categories can be seen in the below given table:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Delhi Judicial Service Exam- 2017||54||Rs 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam- 2017||11||
Rs 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 plus allowances as are admissible to officers working under the government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all the aforementioned posts has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the following points:
- Age Limit– The age limit for both the above given posts differ from each other according to their roles and responsibilities. Hence, their age limits are also different from each other. Let’s have a look at them in the following table given below:
|Name of Post||Maximum Age|
|Delhi Judicial Service Posts||32 Years|
|Delhi Higher judicial Service Posts||45 Years|
- Educational Qualification– The educational qualification for both the posts can be seen separately in the below given table:
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Delhi Judicial Service Post||All the candidates desired to apply for this post must either be practicing as an Advocate in India or qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act 1961.|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service Post||To apply for this post, the candidates must be practicing as an Advocate for at least 7 Years of time period.|
Delhi High Court Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Process- 31st December 2017
- Last Date of Application Process- 15th February 2018
- Last Date of Fee Submission- 15th February 2018
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018: How to Apply for 65 Judicial Service Posts
To apply for recently introduced Delhi Judicial Service Jobs 2018, all the candidates will have to go through the online application process via the official website of department at delhihighcourt.nic.in. Moreover, the candidates can also follow the following steps to complete the application process at appropriate time:
How to Apply Online for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of department at delhidistrictcourts.nic.in.
- Search the relevant link for your desired job.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely,
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this, the candidates can also take help from the below given links to go through the application process.
Delhi High Court Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
All the General and OBC category candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 1,000 as application fee to apply for any of these posts. However, the SC/ST/PwD candidates will only have to pay Rs 200 to apply for the same.
Delhi Judicial Service Jobs 2018 Important Links
Apply Online >> Click Here
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
All the candidates will have to go through a three step process to apply for the position. The three step process will include:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce
Contact Details of Delhi High Court
Delhi High Court,
Sher Shah Road,
New Delhi- 110503
Delhi Higher Judicial Service Jobs 2018
Delhi High Court have offered a great opportunity for all the graduates across the country via its Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018, by which they can try out their luck and compete to get a government Job in Judicial Department. We have elaborated all the essential details regarding Delhi Judicial Service Vacancies 2018 in the above given article, still you all the free to ask your queries in the comment section shown below.