Delhi Police Recruitment 2018: Department of Police Delhi has been released a Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 notification for 707 Multi Tasking Staff vacancies in Delhi Police. Eligible candidates may for apply online of Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018 from 16th December 2017. Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 notification has been released in Delhi Police department and candidates can check below. After that, all eligible candidates need to apply for Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2018 till 16th January 2018. The other details related to the Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2018 is given below, kindly go through it.
Latest Updates as on 18.12.2017: As per official updates, Server may slowed down between 12 to 1 PM due to maintenance activity. So please don’t use official site in that period.
About Delhi Police: The Delhi Police is the main law and order agency or department for the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Delhi Police was established in the year 1803 under the assistant of British Resident Imperial Courts. Delhi Police works for Indian Government under the Governor of Delhi State. Delhi Police maintains the law and order in the State, and every year Delhi police need young and energetic candidates for various posts.
Key Content of this Article
- Delhi Police MTS Bharti 2018 Details
- Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Delhi Police Jobs 2018 Dates
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Process
- DP Multitasking Staff Vacancy 2018 Links
- Delhi Police MTS Selection Process
Delhi Police MTS Bharti 2018 Details
Name of Organization: Delhi Police Department
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Total No. of Posts: 707
Apply Mode: Online
Monthly Salary: Selected candidates will paid a good salary as per organization normalization. You can check post wise pay band of Delhi Police Jobs which is mention below :
- For Post No. 01 to 04, 06 too 08 & 10 : Candidates will paid Rs. 18,000/- to 56,900/- per month.
- For Post No. 05 & 09: Applicants will paid Rs. 19,900/- to 63,200/- per month for Delhi Police MTS Vacancies.
- Cook: 253
- Water Carrier: 54
- Safai Karmachari: 237
- Mochi (Cobbler): 14
- Dhobi (Washerman): 68
- Tailor: 16
- Draft: 03
- Mail (Gardener): 16
- Barber: 39
- Carpenter: 07
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Applicants need to Passed Matriculation or equivalent or ITI in the Trade from any Government recognized Board.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years as on 16.01.2018
- OBC: up to 30 years
- SC/ST: Up to 32 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): Up to 35 years (UR), 38 Years (OBC) & 40 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Serviceman: As per rules
Delhi Police Jobs 2018 Dates
- Notification Release Date: 12th December 2017
- Starting Date of Online Apply: 17th December 2017
- Last Date to apply Online: 16th January 2018
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Process
Candidates who are going for applying Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 they must be read official notification before apply. Candidates should have to check all entries of Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 application form, because if any wrong entry made by candidate then his application shall be rejected. We provide some links and steps which help you can apply for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018 without any problem.
Steps to fill the application form:
- Online application form is available online at delhipolice.nic.in that link has been given below
- Click on notification button
- Read all the information carefully regarding Delhi Police Recruitment
- To apply for Delhi Police vacancy, register if you are a new user
- If you are already registered then you can directly log in to the site to apply
- Fill all the necessary details
- Upload necessary documents and click on submit option
- Don’t forget to take printout of application form for further use.
DP Multitasking Staff Vacancy 2018 Links
Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
Application Fee: In the news, there is no any information about application fee criteria. You have to check official notification after it is officially declared.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Skill Test, Qualification & Physical exam. More information about Selection Criteria you can check from Delhi Police Jobs Notification which will be issued on or after 16.12.2017.
Delhi Police Physical Standard Test
For Male Candidates:
- Height: 170 cm (165 cm only for ST candidates)
- Weight: Candidates weight will be according to Height, minimum weight will be 50 kg
- Chest: 81 to 85 cm (75 cm only for ST and Hill Areas candidates) with 05 cm Expansion.
B. For Female Candidates
- Height: 157 cm (155 only for SC/ST candidates)
- Weight: Minimum weight of the female applicants will be 40 kg
Physical Efficiency Test For Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 :
Male Candidates (up to 31 years):
- Race: 1.6 KM in 06 minutes
- Long Jump: 14 Feet
- High Jump: 3.9 Feet
Male Candidates (up to 31 to 40 years):
- Race: 1.6 KM in 07 minutes
- Long Jump: 13 Feet
- High Jump: 3.6 Feet
Male Candidates (Above 40 years):
- Race: 1.6 KM in 08 minutes
- Long Jump: 12 Feet
- High Jump: 3.6 Feet
- Race: 1.6 KM in 08 minutes
- Long Jump: 10 Feet
- High Jump: 3 Feet
DP Police Recruitment 2018 Medical Test Details:
a)First of all, Eye Sight: Visual Standards required for the above selection shall be as follows:
- Right Eye Left Eye
- Distant Vision — 6/6 6/6
- Near Vision — 0/5 0/5 (Snellen) (Snellen)
- Each eye must have a full field of vision.
- Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
b) So, The candidate should possess sound health and be free from any bodily defect or infirmity which will render him unfit for the posts notified. c) Candidates who have the following ailments or defects will not be considered for recruitment to any post specified in this rule
- Physically handicapped
- Knocking-knees, pigeon chest, flat foot, Varicose veins, Hammer toes, fractured limbs, decayed teeth, stammering, hard of hearing and abnormal psychological behaviour.
Delhi Police 2018 Exam Pattern
- The written exam will be held for total 80 marks.
- The exam total time duration will be of around 01:30 to 02 hours.
- It will be of 10th standard exam level (CBSE).
- Further details will be added by us whenever the official notification released.
Delhi Police Recruitment Admit Card/Hall ticket:
- You can Download hall ticket for the Post of constable or SI prior to before 10 days of the examination.
- The Board will upload Call letter for who are submitted online applications successfully.
- Further Details we will update here soon.
Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 Result: The result will declare after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check their result from the official website.
Delhi Police MTS Jobs 2018
Here we had provided a full detail of Delhi Police Recruitment 2018, Candidates can apply online by filling the Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 application form through official website that is delhipolice.nic.in or from the above link present on this page. If you face any problem to apply this recruitment, then you can ask your query in our comment box.