Delhi Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 for 1st Stage exam: Delhi postal circle is going to conduct the Postman/MG 2014 Re-exam from 17 to 22 May 2017. Now the authority has issued Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2017 for the re-exam. This exam was conducted in September but due to some reason authority has taken the decision to reorganized it on this scheduled date. Delhi Postal Circle Postman Admit Card 2017 on official website delhi.postalcareers.in now.All candidates who are applied for the exam they can download the Delhi postal circle hall ticket 2017 from the official website. The other details related to the Delhi Postman exam Call Letter 2017 for stage 2 are given below, kindly go through it.
About DPO: The Indian Postal department is under Government operated the system which is commonly referred to as the post office. This organization is most widely distributed system.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017 details:
- Name of organization: Delhi Postal Circle
- Official website: delhi.postalcareers.in
- Name of Exam: Delhi Post Office Postman/MG Re-Exam 2017
Important Dates for Delhi Postal Circle 2017 Exam Hall Ticket:
- The India Post office Admit card: Available Now
- Delhi Postal Circle Postman/MG Examination 2014: 17 to 22 May 2017
Latest Updates: Delhi Postal Circle has been uploaded Online Re Exam Admit Card for Postman, Mailguard Post. Check Re Exam Notice and download call letter from the link given below.
Download Delhi Postal Circle Admit Card 2017, Delhi Post Office Postman/MG Re-Exam 2014 Hall Ticket, Delhi Post Admit Card
Those candidates who have appeared in September exam they need to download the Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2017 from the official website that is delhi.postalcareers.in by entering the necessary details like registration no. and date of birth. This admit card for re-examination which is scheduled in May 2017 earlier in September 2016. The Delhi Postal Circle Postman/MG Re-exam 2014 admit card is available on the website now. The below steps are given to download the call letter.
Steps to download the Delhi Postal Circle re-exam Admit Card 2014:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is delhi.postalcareers.in
- Then go to the career option and click on the Admit card
- Then go to the DPO Hall Ticket 2017.
- Fill the necessary details and click on the submit button
- The admit card will appears on your screen.
- Now take the printout for future use.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the written exam and the may be the Personal Interview will be held.
Delhi Post Office Exam Pattern 2017:
The Aptitude Test is a matriculation level exam paper comprising of three main sections. The sections consist of questions on the following main topics:
- Part A: General Knowledge, Reasoning and Analytical Ability (Objective Type/ Multiple Choice Questions) 25 Questions (25 Marks)
- Part B: Mathematics (Objective Type/ Multiple Choice Questions) 25 Questions (25 Marks)
- Part C:
Language English: (Objective Type/ Multiple Choice Questions) 25 Questions (25 Marks),
Language Hindi: (Objective Type/ Multiple Choice Questions) 25 Questions (25 Marks)
Delhi Postal Circle Result 2017: The result will be declared by the India Post Office after the selection process will be held. The result will be available on the official website after the 1 month of examination
India Post Office Exam Hall Ticket 2017:
Those candidates who are going to appear in the 2nd round of Delhi Postal Circle recruitment 2017 they can download the Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2017 from the official website that is delhi.postalcareers.in. And the examination will be held from 17 to 22 May 2017. We hope that the above information is helpful for you. For more query concerning Delhi Postal Circle admit card 2017, candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box, we will soon reply you.