DHS Assam Recruitment 2017: Directorate of Health Service, Assam has started looking out to recruit 500 candidates at Staff Nurse posts. DHS Assam is undoubtedly a reputed government organization, which is responsible for managing the Medical and Health Care services in the state. DHS Vacancies 2017 is clearly an awesome opportunity for all the eligible individuals by which, they can get a chance to secure their future. The department is going to start the online application process of the new DHS Jobs 2017 from 25th November 2017, which will last on 10th December 2017. Hence, all the candidates are suggested to complete the application process via the official website of department at dhs.assam.gov.in before the given deadline.
Directorate of Health Services, Assam is committed to provide preventive, promotive, curative,and quality health services at an affordable price to the people of Assam.Directorate of Health Services (DHS) has an important role in the provision and administration of health services and in order to raise the quality, extend accountability and deliver the services fairly, effectively and courteously. Additional information regarding the new DHS Assam Recruitment 2017 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can be seen in the points elaborated below:
DHS Assam Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Organization– Directorate of Health Services, Assam
- Name of Post– Staff Nurse
- Number of Posts– 500 Vacancies
- Salary Offered– Rs 14,00 to Rs 49,000 + GP of Rs 8,000
- Application Mode– Online
Assam Staff Nurse Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the newly released DHS Nurse Recruitment 2017 has been divided into two parts and can also be seen in the following points:
- Age Limit- All the candidates must be 18 Years to 43 Years old to apply for this position.
- Eligibility Criteria- A candidates must have passed GNM/B.Sc Nursing Course from a Govt. recognized institute and must have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.
DHS Assam Nurse Vacancies 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application- 25th November 2017
- Last Date of Online Application- 10th December 2017
DHS Assam Recruitment 2017: How to Apply for 500 Staff Nurse Posts
To apply the newly offered Staff Nurse post, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department at dhs.assam.gov.in. Moreover, the applicants can also take help from the following steps to go through the application process:
- Visit the official website of department at dhs.assam.gov.in.
- Click on information services, then select notification.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout for future references.
Apart from this, candidates can simply select the below mentioned apply online link to get the online application form directly.
Assam Staff Nurse Vacancies 2017 Application Fees: All the General category candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 250 as application fee, whereas, the OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) & ST(H) candidates will just have to pay Rs 150 for the same. The application fee will only be paid via Treasury Challan to the Head of Account “0210-M&PH-01Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipts”.
DHS Assam Jobs 2017 Important Links
Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
DHS Assam Staff Nurse Selection Process 2017: The candidates will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination/Interview
Directorate of Health Services, Assam, Contact Details
Government of Assam,
Health & Family Welfare,
Directorate of Health Service
DHS Assam Staff Nurse Jobs 2017
DHS Assam Recruitment 2017 has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible individuals, by which they can easily secure a government job in a highly reputed department. We have mentioned all the details regarding DHS Assam Vacancies 2017 in the aforementioned article, still, you are most welcome to ask any of your queries in the comment box given below.