DHS Assam Recruitment 2018: The Directorate of Health Services Assam has released a new vacancy notification for the selection of 296 candidates at Demonstrator, Registrar, & Other posts. The recently offered DHS Assam Jobs 2018 are undoubtedly some great opportunities for all the eligible candidates to move forward for a sparkling future. The department has already initiated online application process for its DHS Assam Vacancies 2018 via official website of department i.e. dhs.assam.gov.in. Hence, all the eligible candidates are highly advised to go through it before the given deadline i.e. 26th June 2018. Moreover, candidates can get all the essential details and important guidelines regarding it via this portal.
Directorate of Health Services, Assam is committed to provide preventive, promotive, curative,and quality health services at an affordable price to the people of Assam.Directorate of Health Services (DHS) has an important role in the provision and administration of health services and in order to raise the quality, extend accountability and deliver the services fairly, effectively and courteously. Additional details regarding the DHS Assam Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can be seen in the following points shown below.
DHS Demonstrator Notification 2018
The Directorate of Health Services Assam has also released an official notification for its DHS Assam Recruitment 2018. By this, all the candidates will be able to get all the essential details and guidelines regarding it easily. Moreover, we are showcasing a glimpse of DHS Assam Lab Technician Notification 2018 here.
DHS Assam Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department- Directorate of Health Services, Assam
- Name of Post– Various
- Number of Vacancies– 296
- Application Mode– Online
- Official Website- dhs.assam.gov.in
- Anatomy: Demonstrator: 05
- Physiology: Lecturer in Bio Physics: 02
- Bio Chemistry: Demonstrator: 05
- Pathplogy: 10
- Microbilogy: Demonstrator: 05
- Community Medicine (SPM): Demonstrator: 10
- Pharmacology: Registrar/ Demonstrator: 06
- FSM: Demonstrator: 05
- General Medicine: 20
- General Surgery: 15
- O & G: Registrar/ Resident Surgeon: 05
- Opthalmology: Registrar: 06
- ENT: Registrar: 02
- Anaesthesiology: Registrar/ Anesthetist: 37
- Orthopaedics: Registrar/ Resident Surgeon: 10
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 10
- Paediatrics: Registrar/ Resident Physician: 09
- Dermatology: Registrar: 02
- Psychiatry Registrar: 03
- Radio- diagnosis: Registrar/ Demonstrator: 26
- Radiotheraphy/ Radiation Onciology Registrar: 08
- Nuclear Oncology: Registrar: 01
- TB & Chest/ Plimonary Medicine: Registrar/ Resident Physician: 10
- Cardiology: Registrar/ Resident Physician: 06
- Neurology: Registrar: 03
- Nephrology: Registrar/ Resident Physician: 03
- Endocrinology: Registrar/ Resident/ Physician: 02
- Plastic Surgery: Registrar: 01
- Urology: Registrar: 01
- Neuro Surgery: Registrar: 05
- Paediatric Surgery: Registrar/ Resident Surgeon: 04
- Surgical Gastroenterology: Registrar: 01
- CTVS: Registrar/ Resident Surgeon: 05
- Dentistry: Registrar: 03
- TB & Chest/ Pulmonary Medicine: 10
- Cardiology: 06
DHS Assam Pharmacist Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for DHS Assam Pharmacist Jobs 2018 has been sliced out into two parts and can be seen in the below mentioned points:
- DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 Age Limit- 21 Years to 43 Years as on 01/01/2018. The Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5(five) Years in case of SC / STP & STH candidates. Relaxation for Upper Age will be considered as per existing Rules
- DHS Assam Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification– MD/ DNB qualification in relevant subjects
DHS Assam Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Occurence|
|Advertisement Date||11th June 2018|
|Starting Date of Application Process||11th June 2018|
|Last Date of Application Process||26th June 2018|
DHS Assam Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 296 Posts
To apply for any of these above given posts, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. dhs.assam.gov.in. However, they can also opt to follow these below given steps to go through the entire process without facing any hurdle. Kindly take a look at these following points:
- Visit the official website of department i.e. dhs.assam.gov.in.
- Search for the relevant link of your desired job possessing the name like DHS Assam Recruitment 2018.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines given in the application form clearly.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this, candidates can also check out these below given direct links to get your destination without any hurdle.
DHS Assam Pharmacist Vacancy 2018 Important Links
DHS Assam Admit Card 2018: The DHS Assam Admit Card 2018 will be available before 10-15 days of exam date via official website of department i.e. dhs.assam.gov.in. Hence, candidates are highly advised to keep an eye at the official website to get every important detail regarding it.
DHS Assam Result 2018: Just like any other government recruitment process, the department will release its DHS Assam Result 2018 after a time period of 1-2 months of exam date via official website of department. However, candidates can also get all the important information regarding it via this portal.
DHS Assam Selection Process
All the candidates appearing for the DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination/Personal Interview
DHS Assam Contact Details
Government of Assam,
Health & Family Welfare,
Directorate of Health Services.
DHS Assam Jobs 2018
The DHS Assam Recruitment 2018 is undeniably a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates, by which they can grab a sparkling job in a reputed organization. We have elaborated all the important details and essential information regarding the DHS Assam Vacancies 2018 in the aforementioned article. However, you are completely free to ask all of your doubts and queries related to it in the comment section given below.