DMET Odisha Recruitment 2017: Hey guys this to inform you all that Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Odisha release a notification for DMET Vacancy 2017 for 320 Paramedical posts of Radiographer, Junior Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse & Pharmacist and they are filled on contractual basis at Pandit Raghunath Murmu, Medical College & Hospital, Baripada and Saheed Laxman Nayak, Medical College & Hospital, Koraput. Candidates can fill DMET Odisha Job Application form 2017 by downloading it from the official website that is dmetorissa.gov.in before the 27 March 2017. The other details related to the DMET Recruitment 2017 are given below kindly go through it.
About DMET: Directorate of Medical Education & Training (DMET) Odisha was established as Head of Department during 1975 like other Heads of Department in the state. The aims of the Organisation is to improve the “Education” in the field of Medical Science and impart training to medical personnel in the state which involves undergraduate, post graduate students, Dental and training of paramedical & nursing personnel (both in degree & diploma ) and other related health programs.
Odisha Directorate MET Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Directorate of Medical Education & Training (DMET)
Official website: dmetorissa.gov.in
No. of Vacancy: 320 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Radiographer: 12 Posts
- Junior Laboratory Technician: 78 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 224 Posts
- Pharmacist: 6 Posts
Eligibility for DMET Odisha 2017 Recruitment 2017:
- Radiographer: Must have passed 10+2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent course and passed Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology from any of the 03 Medical College and Hospitals of the State or any other private institutions recognized by Government of Odisha.
- Junior Laboratory Technician: Must have passed 10+2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/ equivalent and passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any of the 03 Medical College and Hospitals of the State/any other private institutions recognized by Government of Odisha.
- Staff Nurse: Science Examination Higher Secondary/equivalent and Nursing & Midwife. Must have passed +2 under Council of Education, Odisha Diploma in General course from any of the 03 Medical College and Hospitals of the State.
- Pharmacist: Must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha / equivalent and Diploma in pharmacy course from any of the 03 Medical College and Hospitals of the State / any other recognized private institutions duly approved by AICTE.
Age Limit: Candidates should be in between from 21 years to 32 years.
Dates of DMET Odisha 2017:
- Last date to fill the Offline DMET Odisha Application Form 2017: 27 March 2017
Application Process for DMET Odisha Recruitment 2017, DMET Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017, Odisha Directorate MET 2017:
Those candidates who are eligible and willing to do the job in the Odisha they can fill the Odisha Directorate MET Application Form 2017 for the different vacancies through official website that is dmetorissa.gov.in by downloading the application form and send it to the postal address. The below details are given to apply for the Directorate of Medical Education and Training Recruitment 2017.
Steps to fill the Odisha DMET Application Form 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is dmetorissa.gov.in.
- Then go to the recruitment section and click on the DMET Odisha Radiographer Recruitment 2017.
- The application form will be downloaded, now take the printout of that.
- Then fill the Application form by pen paper mode and attach all the important documents.
- Now send it to the postal address of different organization of DMET.
“Superintendent, PRM Medical College & Hospital,
Baripada, Mayurbhanj 757001”
Superintendent, SLN Medical College & Hospital,
Pujariput, Koraput, 764001
Application Fees: Refer to the official notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit which will be made by Directorate of Medical Education & Training (DMET).
DMET Odisha Result 2017: The result will be declare on the official website after the selection process will be done. Candidates can check the result on the official website.
DMET Odisha Jobs 2017:
Those candidates who are interested and willing to do the work in odisha they can read the above article carefully and apply for the DMET Odisha Recruitment 2017 before the last date expire. Candidates can fill the offline Odisha Directorate MET 2017 Application Form 2017 from the official website that is dmetorissa.gov.in. For more query, candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.