AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has released a notification regarding the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test that is used to be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on the behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education every year. The candidates who meet the eligibility they can apply online for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Entrance Exam 2017 from 9 February to 17 March 2017 (extended up to 21st March). The AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form will be available at the official website sche.ap.gov.in. The exam will be conducted on 24th to 27th April 2017 and the Admit Cards will be issued in the third week of April on the official website.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University: It provides courses in the field of Engineering and Agriculture & Medical. Their eligibility criteria decided for the relevant Course or degree. The Minimum qualification is, the candidate should pass the intermediate or any of the courses equivalent to this. There are no Age criteria is decided for the Medical & Engineering students.
EAMCET Andhra Pradesh Application Form 2017 Details
Conducting by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Name of the Examination: Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)
Offered courses: The University has provided many courses in UG and PG such as B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology )/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy/B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)), B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc., MBBS / BDS, BAMS / BHMS / BNYS and Pharm-D.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
- BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses: Applicants must have passed or appeared in the 12th class with physics, chemistry, and zoology & Botany subjects. The minimum age bar is 17 years as on 31st December.
- B.Sc/Pharmacy Courses: Applicants must have passed or appeared in the 12th class with physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects. The final year of engineering diploma students can also apply.
Age Limit: Candidate should be between 16 to 22 years of age.
- EAMCET 2017 Notification Release Date: 9th February 2017
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Online Application form starts: 9th February 2017
- Last date to submit the online application without late fee: 17th March 2017 (extended up to 21st March)
- Last date for form submission with the last fee of Rs. 500: 26th March 2017
- EAMCET Application form correction period: 28th March 2017 to 3rd April 2017
- The last date to submit the application with Rs.1000 late fee: 10th April 2017
- Last date to submit the application with Rs.5000 late fee: 17th April 2017
- AP EAMCET 2017 Admit card release date: 19th April 2017
- Last date to submit the application with Rs.10,000 late fee: 22nd April 2017
- AP EAMCET Exam 2017 Date (Engineering): 24th – 27th April 2017
- AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Date (Agriculture): 28th April 2017
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam 2017 Date (Both Streams): 24th – 28th April 2017
- Declaration of Preliminary Answer Key: 29th April 2017
- Last to receive objection on answer key: 2nd May 2017
- Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage: 6th May 2017
AP EAMCET Application Form 2017, Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Online Registration
After filling the entrance exam form of the AP EAMCET 2017, the exam will be conducted by the board, and as earlier, they will try to release the result and get admission of the student. There will be a merit list get released, and students will get selected in slots by their ranking.
- Valid Email Id and contact number
- Payment Details
- Personal, Communication and academic details
- Recent passport size scanned photograph in 30 KB.
- Scanned Signature in JPG format in 15 KB.
How to Apply
- Click on to the official website of AP EAMCET 2017 that is.sche.ap.gov.in. Now open the application form and enter all the required information.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature. Your photograph must have passport size digital and colored with size less than 30 kb and in JPG format. Your signature must have less than 15 kb and in JPG format.
- Now pay the application fee as per your chosen course.
- Now click on the submit button.
- You can take down the printout of your application form for further reference.
- The candidates are advised to note down the registration number until the admission procedure completes.
Online Application Form Fee:-
- Engineering (E): Rs.350/-
- Agriculture & Medical (AM): Rs.350/-
- For Both (E+ AM): Rs.700/-
Exam Pattern: In this entrance exam, it consists of 3 main subjects name as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology)/Mathmatics. There are total 160 questions, and each question carries one mark. There will no objective type questions. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
For Engineering Courses
For Agriculture Courses
APEAMCET 2017 Examination Syllabus:
The AP EAMCET syllabus will be introduced by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The syllabus will be designed at the level of 12th or equivalent exam conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. The syllabus will be composed of different subjects like physics, chemistry, zoology, botany & mathematics.
APEAMCET Application form 2017
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2017 Application Form has been released on apeamcet.org/. The eligible candidates have to apply for AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form on or before 17 March 2017 (extended up to 21st March).AP EAMCET 2017 Online Application Form