AP EAMCET Application Form 2017: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has released a notification regarding the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test that is used to be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on the behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education every year. The candidates who meet the eligibility they can apply online for AP EAMCET Entrance Exam 2017 in the first week of February. The AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form will be available at the official website apeamcet.org/. The exam will be conducted on 24th to 27th April 2017 and the Admit Cards will be issued in the third week of April on the official website.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University: It provides courses in the field of Engineering and Agriculture & Medical. Their eligibility criteria decided for the relevant Course or degree. The Minimum qualification is, the candidate should pass the intermediate or any of the courses equivalent to this. There are no Age criteria is decided for the Medical & Engineering students.
EAMCET Andhra Pradesh Application Form 2017 Details
Conducting by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Name of the Examination: Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)
Offered courses: The University has provided many courses in UG and PG such as B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology )/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy/B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)), B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc., MBBS / BDS, BAMS / BHMS / BNYS and Pharm-D.
- BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses: Applicants must have passed or appeared in the 12th class with physics, chemistry, and zoology & Botany subjects. The minimum age bar is 17 years as on 31st December.
- B.Sc/Pharmacy Courses: Applicants must have passed or appeared in the 12th class with physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects. The final year of engineering diploma students can also apply.
- Starting date for online application form: First week of February 2017
- Closing date for submission of online application: Third week of March 2017
- Application Form correction: April 2017
- Admit Card Issuing date: Third week of April 2017
- AP EAMCET (MPC) Exam 2017: 24th-27 April 2017
- AP EAMCET(Bi.P.C) Exam 2017: 28th April 2017
AP EAMCET Application Form 2017, Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Online Registration
After filling the entrance exam form of the AP EAMCET 2017, the exam will be conducted by the board, and as earlier, they will try to release the result and get admission of the student. There will be a merit list get released, and students will get selected in slots by their ranking.
- Valid Email Id and contact number
- Payment Details
- Personal, Communication and academic details
- Recent passport size scanned photograph in 30 KB.
- Scanned Signature in JPG format in 15 KB.
The Candidates can apply online from the official website is apeamcet.org/. After filling online application form you have to attach scanned copies of all your documents such as photo and signature and fill all other required information and after they click on the submit button and take a printout of your online application form and submit is to the Invigilator in the Examination hall on the Exam day.
Online Application Form Fee:-
- Engineering (E): Rs.350/-
- Agriculture & Medical (AM): Rs.350/-
- For Both (E+ AM): Rs.700/-
Exam Pattern: In this entrance exam, it consists of 3 main subjects name as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology)/Mathmatics. There are total 160 questions, and each question carries one mark. There will no objective type questions. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
For Engineering Courses
For Agriculture Courses
APEAMCET 2017 Examination Syllabus:
The AP EAMCET syllabus will be introduced by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The syllabus will be designed at the level of 12th or equivalent exam conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. The syllabus will be composed of different subjects like physics, chemistry, zoology, botany & mathematics.
APEAMCET Application form 2017
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2017 Application Form has been released on apeamcet.org/. The eligible candidates have to apply for AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form on or before 21st March 2017.AP EAMCET 2017 Online Application Form