East Central Railway Recruitment 2018: East Central Railway recruit board has been made an announcement to recruit eligible candidates for 1898 Apprentices posts in its organization. If you are interested in ECR Jobs 2018 go through the official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Candidates those who meet the criteria, Apply Online via official site i.e rrcecr.gov.in from 30th January to 28th February 2018. Applications for East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 are accepted only online, through any other mode will be rejected.
About ECR: East Central Railway came into existence on 8th September 2016, its headquarter is in Hajipur, Bihar. ECR has a vast network of 5402.693 track kilometer and 3707.988 routes encompassing the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.
East Central Railway Notification 2018
East Central Railway Department has come up with the huge number of vacancies regarding 1898 Apprentices Posts. Those who are searching Latest Railway Jobs they can fill ECR Recruitment 2018 Application Form till the last date 28th February 2018.
ECR Vacancy 2018 Details
Organization Name: Eastern Central Railway
Official Website: ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Location: Bihar
Total No of Posts: 1898 vacancies
Name of Posts: Act Apprentices
Division wise Vacancy
- Danapur Division: 626
- Dhanbad Division: 142
- Mughalsarai Division: 844
- Sanastipur Division:70
- Plant Depot/ Mughalsarai:116
- Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur:100
Category wise Vacancy details
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Critria
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.eNational Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Age Limitation: The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30.01.2018.
- By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
- For Persons with Disabilities(PWD) -10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation for Ex-servicemen in the age will be total Military service plus 3 years subject to completion of at least six months regular stretch service.
ECR Apprentices Jobs 2018 Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 30th January 2018
- Last date to submit application: 28th February 2018
ECR Recruitment 2018, 1898 Apprentices Vacancies
All interested candidates for ECR Jobs 2018 are advised to go through the ECR Recruitment Notification 2018 properly before applying for this vacancy. If you meet the eligibility criteria, then submit your online application form on or before the last date of application submission date which is 28th February 2018. How to apply for East Central Vacancy 2018 check the process below.
How To Apply For East Central Raiwlay Recruitment 2018:
To apply for the aforementioned vacancies, a person must follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website, i.e.rrcecr.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill the application Form with the following information such as father’s name, date of birth, Percentage of marks in Matric (10th) and ITI etc.
- Candidates are required to upload their colour photograph with appropriate size
- Candidates are also required to upload their signature in given formate
The following documents are required to be enclosed with the application form:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Marks Sheet
- Certificate for proof of Date of Birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent Marks Sheet or School Leaving Certificate indicating Date of Birth).
- Consolidated Marks Sheet of ITI for all semesters of the trade in which applied Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD Candidate.
- Discharge certificate/Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Exservicemen quota
To The General Manager (Personnel),
Recruitment Section, E.C.Railway Headquarter Office,
Hajipur, Distt.-Vaishali, Bihar-844101
East Central Railway Important Links:
Check Here >> Official Notification (English)
Check Here >> Official Notification (Hindi)
Instruction to fill Application Form >> Check here
Click Here >> Apply Online
East Central Railway Vacancy Application Fee
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/-
- payment can be made by using Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
ECR Apprentices Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification for a particular Division/Unit. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculations (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
ECR Result 2018:
East Central Railway has issued a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancy at 1898 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 28th February 2018. After the completion of selection process, selected candidates list will be shown at the official site.
ECR Apprentices Jobs 2018
East Central Railway is about to recruit 1898 eligible candidates for Act Apprentices position. Interested candidates for East Central Railway Jobs 2018 can send their duly filled application in prescribed proforma on or before the last date. Applications for this vacancy is only accepted through registered post. We have shared all the information of East Central Railway Recruitment 2018. If you have any queries regarding ECR Apprentices Vacancy 2018 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.