Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: The Ministry of Indian Railways, Eastern Railway has recently broadcasted an official notification at er.indianrailways.gov.in or rrcer.com regarding the RRCER Recruitment 2017 about 21 vacancies available for the post of Archery, Athletics, Cricket, Weightlifting, Powerlifting & Other (Category 1 & 2) Posts of Sports Quota. Eligible candidates may send their application form to the postal address on or before 08th Feb and 23rd Feb 2017 for remote areas. More details concerning the Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 are given below.
About Eastern Railway: The Eastern Railway (ER) was established on 14 April, 1952. It provides railway services to the Eastern region of India. Recently it has broadcasted about 750 ITI Apprentice Vacancies for which it is conducting recruitment. It is a very good opportunity for the candidates looking for government jobs in railway.
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 Details:
Number of Posts: 21 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Category 1: 05 Posts
- Archery (Men/ Women): 01 Post
- Athletics (Women): 01 Post
- Cricket (Women): 01 Post
- Weightlifting (Men/Women): 01 Post
- Powerlifting (Men/Women): 01 Post
- Category 2: 16 Posts
- Archery (Men/Women): 01 Post
- Athletics (Women): 01 Post
- Basketball (Men): 01 Post
- Basketball (Women): 01 Post
- Bridge(Men): 01 Post
- Boxing(Men): 01 Post
- Cricket(Women): 01 Post
- Gymnastics (Men): 01 Post
- Gymnastics (Women): 01 Post
- Power lifting(Women): 01 Post
- Table Tennis(Men): 01 Post
- Table Tennis(Women): 01 Post
- Water polo (Men): 01 Post
- Weightlifting(Men): 01 Post
Educational Criteria: The applicant in this Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 must possess Graduation in a relevant field from a recognized institution/ University.
Age Limit: The applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01st July 2017
- Last date of Submission Application form: 08th February 2017
- Last date for submission Application form in remote areas: 23rd February 2017
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, Download Application Form for 21 Sports Quota Posts, RRCCR Vacancy 2017
The candidates willing to apply for this Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 can do so by submitting the RRCCR Vacancy 2017 Application Form on or before 08th February 2017 by following the ER Railways official website, i.e. er.indianrailways.gov.in/. The applicants need to send application form in the officially prescribed format by filling with complete authentic details.
- Follow er.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Follow Recruitment/ Notification Section.
- Go to the Current Notification
- Download application form and notification
- Fill complete genuine details in the application form
- Attach required attachments like Scanned Photograph, Signature, and copies of documents.
- Send application form to the given postal address
Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters,
Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office,
17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata-700001
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of trial and personal interview.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ Women, Minorities, and Economically Backward Classes) payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favor of F&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Result 2017: The names of all the candidates selected in this Job will be published on the official website of the Eastern Railway.
Eastern Railway Jobs 2017
The Eastern Railway is all set to recruit 21 well skilled and fully qualified candidates for the post of Sports Quota. For any kind of troubles while applying or any other queries about the Eastern Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2017, you can ask us for your help by commenting at the end of the post.