EESL Recruitment 2018- Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) will soon roll out an official notification for the recruitment of employees at Assistant Manager, Assistant Engineer and other Officer Posts. EESL vacancies 2018 has offered a ravishing opportunity for the eligible candidates to grab an opportunity in the government sector and move forward towards a bright future. The online application forms will be available soon. All the eligible and desired candidates are hereby requested to fill up the EESL Jobs 2018 Application Form via its official website at eeslindia.org before the given deadline.
Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) India is one of the most reputed govt organisation in the country, whose overall market size is expected to be around Rs 74,000 crores. As per now, just 5% of this market has been tapped via ESCO mode especially in the areas of lighting and some industrial applications. Moreover, the large-scale implementation of energy efficiency is constrained by many important regulatory, institutional and financial barriers. The EESL Recruitment 2018 is undoubtedly a great opportunity for the eligible candidates to enhance their status in the society. Additional information regarding the Job such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection process and much more are elaborated in the points given below:
EESL Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organisation- Energy Efficiency Service Limited
- Number of Post- Update Soon
A detailed description of the vacancies can be seen in the tables given below:
For Regular Positions
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||Update Soon||Maximum 37 Years||Rs 29,100-Rs 54,500|
|Deputy Manager (Finance)||Update Soon||Maximum 37 Years||Rs 29,100-Rs 54,500|
|Assistant Manager (CS Division)||Update Soon||Maximum 37 Years||Rs 20,600-Rs 46,500|
|Officer (CS Division)||Update Soon||Maximum 30 Years||Rs 16,000-Rs 35,500|
|Assistant Officer Grade II (Finance)||Update Soon||Maximum 30 Years||Rs 16,000-Rs 35,500|
|Assistant Officer Grade II (HR)||Update Soon||Maximum 30 Years||Rs 16,000-Rs 35,500|
For Fixed Tenure Positions
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|Assistant Manager (International Business)||Update Soon||Maximum 37 Years||Rs 60,000 per month|
|Assistant Engineer Grade III (Technical)||Update Soon||Maximum 27 Years||Rs 28,000 per month|
|Assistant Engineer Grade II (Contracts)||Update Soon||Maximum 30 Years||Rs 29,000 per month|
EESL Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification Details for Deputy Manager (Technical) Posts- The candidate must be a B.Tech Graduate and MBA (Marketing/Finance)/certificate of Energy Auditor/Energy Manager from the BEE.
- Qualification Details for Assistant Engineer Grade III (Technical) Posts- An aspirant must possess four years of post qualification experience, out of which 2 Year experience should be in areas of Power Sector/Energy Efficiency/Solar Energy/Electrical Appliances.
More detailed description of the eligibility criteria can be seen in the official notification below.
Important Dates for EESL Vacancy 2018
- Starting Date of Online Application- Update Soon
- Last Date of Online Application- Update Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date for Written Exam- Update Soon
- Written Exam (Tentative)- Update Soon
How to Apply for EESL Recruitment 2018
For the above-mentioned posts, a person or a candidate will have to go through online mode, for which he/she can simply follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website at eeslindia.org
- Search the official notification relevant to your desired job.
- Open that link, by which you will find the application form.
- Read all the guidelines carefully and fill the application form with genuine details.
- Recheck the filled information and submit it.
- Take a printout of final application form for future references.
Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
Official Website >> Check Here
Selection Process of Energy Efficiency Service Limited Openings 2018
All the appearing candidates will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
Application Fee for EESL Job 2018: The application fee structure for above-mentioned positions can be seen in the points given below:
- General Candidates- Rs 1,000
- OBC Candidates- Rs 500
- SC/ST Candidates- Nil
The application fee can be paid via NEFT in the EESL account through the payment gateway provided at the official website.
EESL Manager Admit Card 2018: Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) 2018 Hall Ticket can be downloaded on the announcement date via the official website of EESL. For more details, you can simply check out the official website.
Help Line Contact Details of Energy Efficiency Service Limited
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)
4th & 5th Floor, IWAI Building, A-13,
Sector-1, Noida- 201301,U.P.
Ph No: 0120-4908000,
Fax: 0120- 4908099,
E-mail (query): firstname.lastname@example.org
EESL Jobs 2018
Energy Efficiency Service Limited is undoubtedly a great government organisation, which is continuously growing at a rapid speed. The company is working in a very efficient way for the development of the country. EESL Recruitment 2018 is a panacea for those aspirants, who want to work with a government organisation to make his/her future secure and prosperous. We have mentioned all the details regarding the Jobs at EESL 2018 in the points given above; still, you are free to ask any of your queries in the comment section below. You can also subscribe us to get all the updates regarding Latest Govt Jobs 2018.