EIL Recruitment 2018: Engineers India Limited has invited applications for 141 posts of Engineer, Deputy Manager & Others in various disciplines. Notification for EIL Apprentice Jobs 2018 can be found at the official site recruitment.eil.co.in. This is a very good opportunity for young and passionate engineering and management candidates. Interested aspirants can fill the online applications till 20th June 2018. We are providing all the relevant information for Engineers India Limited Vacancy 2018 in this post, so keep on reading further.
Engineers India Limited (EIL) is a Navratna public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects. EIL has emerged as a design, engineering and turnkey contracting company.
EIL Technician Jobs 2018 Details
- Name of organisation: Engineers India Limited
- Name of post: Various
- No. of posts: 141
- Application mode: Online
- Official site: recruitment.eil.co.in
EIL Recruitment 2018 Post Wise Detail
- Engineer: 54
- Store Officer: 05
- Deputy Manager: 71
- Deputy General Manager: 01
- Junior Accountant: 01
Engineers India Limited Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Engineer & Deputy Manager: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) in Civil Dicipline with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/ CPL from recognized Univeristy
For educational qualifications of other posts please refer to the official notification.
Age limit: Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age as on 28th November 2018.
EIL Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement release date: 30th May 2018
- Online application starting date: 30th May 2018
- Last date to apply online: 20th June 2018
EIL Recruitment 2018 – 141 Posts, Apply Online Engineers India Limited Vacancy 2018
All the engineering and management stream aspirants who are seeking job in a reputed organisation can now rejoice. It is a great news for them that EIL has initiated recruitment for trade apprentices through EIL Engineer Jobs 2018. Aspirants are advised to complete the application process as soon as possible as there will be large number of candidates applying for this EIL Engineer Vacancy 2018. Furthermore the applicants can follow the undermentioned procedure to complete the application process successfully.
- Read the official notification for EIL Recruitment 2018 carefully.
- Go to the online application page.
- Search for your desired job profile.
- Click on the application link.
- Enter your email id and click next.
- Fill in all the required data relevantly.
- Submit the EIL Technician Jobs 2018 application and take a printout for reference.
Selection process: The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Highest qualification in the respective trade will be given priority.
- Age proof
- Educational qualifications
- Certificate from the University/Institution regarding equivalent % of marks, wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded
- Attested copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Persons with Disability (PwD) certificate, if applicable, in proper format from the competent authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
These documents are to be presented to the concerned department. No aspirants will be allowed for training in absence of these documents.
Training locations: The Apprentices shall be provided training at Head Office at New Delhi / Gurgaon, Regional Offices at Vadodara, Chennai, Kolkata; or Branch Office-Mumbai as per Company’s requirement.
EIL Vacancy 2018 Important Links
EIL Jobs 2018
Engineers India Limited is a reputed government sector undertaking which frequently recruits skilled workforce each year. Interested and eligible candidates for EIL Recruitment 2018 can apply online. We have provided all the details in this post. But if there is any query related to this EIL Engineer Jobs 2018 in your mind then contact our experts by commenting down below. Also don’t forget to subscribe to our notifications and newsletter for more job updates like these regularly.