ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017: The authority of Employees State Insurance Corporation, New Delhi has released an ESIC Recruitment 2017 Notification for 78 Teaching posts. It is great news for those who searching Junior Resident Jobs in ESIC Delhi. Candidates are advised to visit esic.nic.in Delhi website for knowing about criteria of eligibility of ESIC Delhi Teaching Vacancy 2017. Aspirants required to send application form till the last date that is 20 July 2017 along with the important documents. More details of Employees State Insurance Delhi Recruitment 2017 is given in the below, you may go through it.
ESIC Delhi Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation
Official Portal: esic.nic.in
Apply Mode: Offline
Total Posts: 78 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
|Department name||No. of Posts|
|ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad: 11|
|ESIC Medical College, Faridabad (Haryana): 37|
|ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga (Karnataka): 15|
|ESIC Dental College, Rohini (New Delhi): 15|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Delhi Teaching Vacancy 2017
Educational Qualification: Aspirants should possess a post graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) / MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline. Candidates can check more details about academic criteria from official notification
Age Limit: Applicants should not exceeding than 50 years of age as on the last date of submission.
Selection Process of ESIC Jobs 2017
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview round which is going to be conduct by the authority at the given centers.
|Institutions Name||Place of Interview|
|ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad||Hyderabad|
|ESIC Medical College, Faridabad (Haryana):||New Delhi|
|ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga (Karnataka):||Gulbarga/ Bangalore|
|ESIC Dental College, Rohini (New Delhi)||New Delhi|
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2017
- Last date to submit receipt of application form: 20th July 2017
- Last date to submit application form for remote areas: 27th July 2017
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017, Application Form for 78 Teaching Posts
- Click on given link or visit official notification
- Download notification for teaching jobs 2017
- Check all the eligibility criteria
- Download the application form along with notification
- Fill all the information and sign it
- Send to the given Postal Address.
Duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested copies of documents/certificates are to be sent in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of _____________ for ESIC Medical College/Dental College ______________________ (Name of the ESIC Medical Education Institute for which the candidate wants to apply) by Registered Post/Speed Post so as to reach the office of the concerned Dean of the concerned State at the above mentioned addresses
Required Documents :-
- MBBS Certificates.
- Matriculation certificate for Age proof.
- MCI/DMC Regn. Certificates.
- Two Photographs (PP Size)
- Internship Completion Certificate etc…
- SC/ST / PWD – Nil
- All Other cathegories– Rs. 255/-
About ESIC Delhi: ESIC is a self-financing communal security & Health Insurance paradigm for the worker populace of India to support them in their financial as well as Medical life problems. It is a legal establishment that has taken the initiative to make these workers available with the facility of loans for the improvement of the lifestyle of these poor workers. The main motive behind the establishment of the organisation is to keep the workers satisfied and motivated for their life and work. The workers who earn the monthly usage of Rs. 15000 or less, the employee contributes 1.75% and the employer contributes 4.75% and the total share 6.5% is managed by ESIC as per the rules of ESI Act 1948.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016: 205 UDC, Stenographer, MTS Posts
This time the Government of delhi has launched an official advertisement concerning to the recruitment of 205 Multi Tasking Staff, UDC & Stenographer Posts in Headquarters of ESIC, New Delhi on the basis of direct recruitment. The candidates must read the advertisement on esic.nic.in before applying to become aware of the eligibility criteria and the eligible candidates are requested to register before 06 Jan 2015 till 05:00 P.M.
ESIC Delhi Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Posts: 205
Name of the Posts:
Stenographer: 18 Vacancies
- UR: 09 Jobs, OBC: 04 Jobs, SC: 04 Jobs, ST: 01 Jobs
Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 119 Vacancies
- UR: 57 Jobs, OBC: 35 Jobs, SC: 17 Jobs, ST: 10 Jobs
Multi Tasking Staff: 68 Vacancies
- UR: 36 Jobs, OBC: 22 Jobs, SC: 04 Jobs, ST: 06 Jobs
ESIC Delhi Backlog Vacancy 2016 Details:
No. of Vacancies: 100
Name of Post:
- Stenographer: 04 posts
- UDC: 71 posts
- MTS: posts
Educational Qualification: 12th with typing speed of 80 words/Min. for Stenographer, Degree of Registered University with computer knowledge for UDC, 10th for MTS.
Age Limit: Should be between 18-27 years for Stenographer and UDC, 18-25 for MTS as on 06 Jan. 2016.
Salary: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/ 2400
- Starting Date to Apply: 07-12-2015
- Final Date to Apply & SBI Challan Generation: 06-01-2016 till 05:00 P.M
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 12-01-2016
- Final Date of Printing of completely filled ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 Application Form: 15:01:2016 before 05:00 P.M
ESIC Delhi Vacancy 2016 Apply Online:
First of all, the applicants are suggested to look across the official advertisement to become familiar with the terms and conditions that puts a candidates into the category of eligible and not eligible.
- Now the eligible candidate have to follow the address esic.nic.in
- Need to fill the application form with all actual details with the scanned copy of all the documents and digital signature and photograph.
- At last take the hard copy of ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 Application form.
Selection Process: Written Exam, Computer Skill Test/ Objective Type Test, Stenography test.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Ex-Servicemen/ ESIC Employees: Free
- For all other candidates: Rs. 300 through SBI generated Challan
ESIC Delhi Jobs 2016
ESI corporation is looking to hire the eligible candidates for its Headquarter, New Delhi. The applicants are advised to follow the instructions and the rules given in the official advertisement while applying for the recruitment to avoid the rejection of the form and the eligible candidates have to register for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 Application Form before 06 Jan 2016. In case of queries and problems while applying for the recruitment you may leave a comment in the reply section at the last of the post, we assure you that we will revert you soon with all possible resolutions to your problem.