ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018, Teaching Posts, ESIC Jobs Application Form

By | January 27, 2018

ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018: The authority of Employees State Insurance Corporation, New Delhi has released an ESIC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Teaching posts. It is great news for those who searching Junior Resident Jobs in ESIC Delhi. Candidates are advised to visit esic.nic.in Delhi website for knowing about criteria of eligibility of ESIC Delhi Teaching Vacancy 2018. Aspirants required to send application form till the last date along with the important documents. More details of Employees State Insurance Delhi Recruitment 2018 is given in the below, you may go through it.

esic vacancy 2018

ESIC Delhi Vacancy 2018 Details

Name of Department: Employees State Insurance Corporation

Official Portal: esic.nic.in

Apply Mode: Offline

Total Posts: update soon

Name of the Posts:

Department name No. of Posts
ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad
Associate Professor
Assistant Professor
ESIC Medical College, Faridabad (Haryana)
Professor
Associate Professor
Assistant Professor
ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga (Karnataka)
Professor
Associate Professor
Assistant Professor
ESIC Dental College, Rohini (New Delhi)
Associate Professor
Assistant Professor

Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Delhi Teaching Vacancy 2018

Educational Qualification: Aspirants should possess a post graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) / MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline. Candidates can check more details about academic criteria from official notification

Age Limit: Applicants should not exceeding than 50 years of age as on the last date of submission.

Selection Process of ESIC Jobs 2018

Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview round which is going to be conduct by the authority at the given centers.

Institutions Name Place of Interview
ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad Hyderabad
ESIC Medical College, Faridabad (Haryana): New Delhi
ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga (Karnataka): Gulbarga/ Bangalore
ESIC Dental College, Rohini (New Delhi) New Delhi

Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2018

  • Last date to submit receipt of application form: Update soon
  • Last date to submit application form for remote areas: Update soon

ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018, Application Form for Teaching Posts

  • Click on given link or visit official notification
  • Download notification for teaching jobs 2018
  • Check all the eligibility criteria
  • Download the application form along with notification
  • Fill all the information and sign it
  • Send to the given Postal Address.

Postal Address

esic delhi vacancy 2017

Duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested copies of documents/certificates are to be sent in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of _____________ for ESIC Medical College/Dental College ______________________ (Name of the ESIC Medical Education Institute for which the candidate wants to apply) by Registered Post/Speed Post so as to reach the office of the concerned Dean of the concerned State at the above mentioned addresses

Required Documents :-

  • MBBS Certificates.
  • Matriculation certificate for Age proof.
  • MCI/DMC Regn. Certificates.
  • Two Photographs (PP Size)
  • Internship Completion Certificate etc…

Application Fee:

  • SC/ST / PWD – Nil
  • All Other cathegories– Rs. 255/-

Official Notification & Application Form

Official Website

About ESIC Delhi: ESIC is a self-financing communal security & Health Insurance paradigm for the worker populace of India to support them in their financial as well as Medical life problems. It is a legal establishment that has taken the initiative to make these workers available with the facility of loans for the improvement of the lifestyle of these poor workers. The main motive behind the establishment of the organisation is to keep the workers satisfied and motivated for their life and work. The workers who earn the monthly usage of Rs. 15000 or less, the employee contributes 1.75% and the employer contributes 4.75% and the total share 6.5% is managed by ESIC as per the rules of ESI Act 1948.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *