DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018: Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories has released a notification for vacant posts of 140 Scientific Assistant, Clerk and others. The notification was released online on the official site maharashtra.gov.in. Forensic Science Laboratories Maha Vacancy 2018 is an opportunity for those who belong to science and engineering stream. Interested aspirants can apply for DFSL Maharashtra Jobs 2018 till the last date i.e. 12th April 2018. All the details regarding DFSL Maha Recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, how to apply and selection procedure are elaborated in this post.
About DFSL: Forensic Science Laboratory, Mumbai was first established in 1958 at Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals with handful of experts and staff. Today, Maharashtra FSL has emerged into a full-size ‘Directorate’ having its headquarters at Santacruz, Kalina, Mumbai. It also has seven Regional Forensic Science Laboratories (RFSLs) at Nagpur (1966), Pune (1979), Aurangabad (1981), Nashik (2004), Amaravati (2008), Nanded (2015) and Kolhapur (2016) with total staff strength of 1045.
DFSL Maharashtra Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of organisation: Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories
Name of posts: Scientific Assistant, Lab Attendant and others
No of posts: 140
Application mode: Online
Official site: maharashtra.gov.in
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Scientific Assistant Group C||20|
|Scientific Assistant (Cyber Crime, Tape Authentication & Speaker Identification)||73|
|Senior Laboratory Assistant||10|
|Senior Clerk (Stores)||02|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||07|
DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Scientific Assistant Group C: BSc (Chemistry) or Judicial Science Degree with Science Subjects
- Scientific Assistant (Cyber Crime, Tape Authentication & Speaker Identification): Degree of Science
- Senior Laboratory Assistant: 12th Pass
- Senior Clerk (Stores): 10th pass
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: 10th Pass
- Clerk Typist: Graduate Degree
- Driver: 10th Pass
- Laboratory Attendant: 10th Pass
- Peon: 10th Pass
- Telephone Operator: 10th Pass (SSC)
Age limit: Age limit for general candidates is 38 years and for reserved category it is 43 years as on 24.03.2018.
DFSL Maha Scientific Assistant Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Application Submission Starting Date: 24th March 2018
- Application Submission Last Date: 12th April 2018
- Online Computer Based Exam Date: 27th to 30th April 2018
DFSL Recruitment 2018 – Scientific Assistant & Other Posts, Apply Online DFSL Vacancy 2018
Interested aspirants need to send their applications via post to the concerned department. They can check their eligibility from the notification then apply for DFSL Recruitment 2018. Applications must reach the concerned departments till the aforementioned due date. Steps to successfully complete application process is provided below.
- Go to the official notification. Link provided below.
- Read all the details mentioned carefully.
- Download the application form attached with the notification.
- Take a printout of the Maharashtra DFSL Vacancy 2018 application form.
- Fill in all the fields with relevant information.
- Take a copy of the application form for future reference.
- Send the form via postal address to the concerned department.
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories,
Home Department, State of Maharashtra,
Hans Bhugra Marg, Vidyanagari,
DFSL Scientific Assistant Jobs 2018 Important Links
Selection process: Candidates have to face a written examination for selection. Minimum 50% marks are required in the examination of the relevant field.
Maharashtra DFSL Jobs 2018
This is a great opportunity for science stream candidates who want to work with forensic department of Maharashtra. It is a dream for many candidates to work with Forensic Department. Those aspirants can apply for DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018. Reach us through the comments section below. Also subscribe to our official newsletter and notifications for latest job updates regularly.