FRI Recruitment 2018: Forest Research Institute Dehradun has broadcast official advertisement for 98 Technician, LDC, & Other Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates need to fill online application for FRI Vacancy 2018 from 1st to 21st April 2018. The Forest Research Institute Jobs 2018 Application form will be available at the official website fri.res.in. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and How to apply you may check on this page.
Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun” has its roots in the erstwhile Imperial Forest Research Institute established in 1906 to organize and lead forestry research in the country. Its history is synonymous with the evolution and development of scientific forestry not only in India but in the entire Indian subcontinent. The institute also administered training to forest officers and forest ranger in the country and after independence, it was aptly named as Forest Research Institute and Colleges.
Forest Research Institute has made announcemnet regarding 98 vacancies for various posts such as Lower Division clerk, Technician, Store keepr & Other posts. You will be able to find online application for FRI Recruitment from 1st April. Check all the details in brief at the given section.
Forest Research Institute Vacancy 2018
- Name of Organization: Forest Research Institute
- Name of Position: Various
- Number of Vacancies: 98
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: fri.res.in
- Job Location: Dehradun
- Starting Date of online Apply: 1st April 2018
- Last Date to Submit application: 21st April 2018
FRI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Technician (Electrician, Plumber, Assistant Machine Operator, Carpenter, Welder): Matriculation from a recognized Board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or certificate course from a Government recognized Institute.
- Technician (Field/ Lab Research): 10+2 in Science with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance): Bachelor degree in Science in the relevant field or 3 years diploma in Engineering in the relevant field from a recognized Institution.
- Store Keeper: 12th pass
- Driver Ordinary Grade: Matriculation from a recognized Board. Candidates must possession of a valid driving license for Motor car. Experience of driving a Motor car for 3 years or more.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Pass certificate
- Forest Guard: 10th Pass (Applicants need to check physical standards from official notification).
- Multi Tasking Staff: 10th Standard pass
Age Limit: Applicants age must be in between 18 to 30 years. You need to check official notification to get post wise age details.
FRI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online – 98 Posts
All the aspirants who are searching for jobs they can fill online application for Forest Research Institute Vacancy 2018. You can find apply online link at the official website from 1st April 2018. You may also take help of given steps to apply.
How to Apply Online for FRI Recruitment 2018
- Applicants should visit the official website @ www.recruitment.fri.res.in.
- Then find the notification Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2018.
- Open it in another tab.
- Read the eligibility Criteria and Click on apply online option
- Enter the details
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Once again check the details.
- Submit the application form after doing the payment.
- Take a print out for future use.
Application Fee: There is no application charges.
Selection Process: To join in FRI posts, Candidates must follow the selection rounds
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
FRI LDC Jobs 2018
This FRI Recruitment 2018 gives the job career chance for 10th qualified candidates/ 12th pass candidates/ Bachelor’s degree candidates. As according to their schooling qualifications, they have to choose the post name from the available posts like Technician, MTS etc. By mistake, if you choose the wrong job profile which do not matches with your qualifications, then your application status will be given as rejected. So think twice before clicking the application form submission. Fill the application till the last date that is 21st April 2018.