Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2015: The Forest Survey of India in its latest notification about Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2015 has invited applications from candidates who are looking for forest department jobs, to fill up the 33 vacant posts of Solution Architect, Technical Associate, and Senior Developer etc. The candidates interested, need to check the official notification and if eligible, can apply by sending their application form through e-mails on or before 4 September 2015. All other details about these Forest Survey vacancies are discussed below.
About Forest Survey of India: The Forest Survey of India (FSI) is an organization that is under Ministry of Environment and Forests, Indian Government. The Forest Survey of India conducts survey and assessments of the forest resources available in our country.
Forest Survey of India Vacancy 2015 Details:
Number of Posts: 33
Name of Posts:
|Post No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Solution Architect (Application/ Software)||01|
|3||Senior Developer -GIS Expert||01|
|5||Software Supports Executives (Application)||01|
Educational Criteria: The educational requirements for different posts are different. We have provided the details about this below:
- Technical Associates: Post Graduate (PG) in any one of Science or Environmental Science or Applied Science or M.A Geography. OR – Post Graduate/Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/Institution
- Solution Architect (Application/ Software): Graduate in Engineering or MCA or Post Graduate in M. Tech. The applicant must also have 8+ years’ experience in the field of Solution Design.
- Senior Developer -GIS Expert: Post Graduation in GeoSciences or GeoInformatics or MCA. With 7+ years of experience in technical field.
- Database Administrator: Graduate in Engineering, MCA or M. Tech with minimum 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Software Supports Executives (Application): Graduate in B.E./ B.Tech, Computer Science / M.C.A . With at least 6+ Years of relevant Experience.
- GIS Analyst: Masters degree in one of Science or Geography or Remote Sensing or Computer Science or Geo informatics or Geology or Environmental Science with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Age Limit: The applicants in this Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2015 must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to the reserved candidates. Please check the official notification for more information on age relaxations.
Important Dates: All the applicants in this FSI Dehradun Recruitment must keep the below given dates in mind:
- The application forms must reach through email on or before: 4 September 2015; send it before 5:30 PM.
- Selection test: Third or fourth week of September.
Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2015 Application Form:
All the willing candidates in this FSI Dehradun Jobs can apply by sending in their application forms along with all the important documents to the FSI, through email. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of the FSI. Fill in the application form properly, scan it with all other documents and send it to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mail should reach the FSI latest by 5:30 pm on 4 September 2015.
Selection Process: The candidates will be chosen for the job based on:
- Written Test
FSI Result 2015: All the selected candidates in this Forest Survey of India will be intimidated through e-mails or calls. They can also check the results on the official website.
Forest Survey of India Jobs 2015:
So, all the interested candidates in this latest notification from Forest Survey of India can check their eligibility and apply in this Forest Survey of India Jobs by sending in their applications through email on or before 4 September 2015.