FSL Jharkhand Recruitment 2017: Forensic Science Laboratory, Jharkhand has recently rolled out an official notification to recruit 103 candidates at Assistant Director and Scientific Assistant Posts. Jharkhand Forensic Department has offered a great opportunity for all the candidates from science stream, by which they can grow with such an esteemed government organization. The application forms for FSL Jharkhand Vacancies 2017 has already been out via the official website of department at jhpolice.gov.in. All the candidates are suggested to visit the interview center for FSL Jharkhand Jobs 2017 on 11th November 2017.
The name “Jharkhand” means “The Land of Forests”. The 28th state of the Indian Union was brought into existence by the Bihar reorganization Act on November 15, 2000 – the birth anniversary of the legendary Bhagwan Birsa Munda. Additional details regarding the FSL Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc are elaborated in the points given below:
FSL Jharkhand Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Organization– Forensic Science Laboratory, Jharkhand
- Name of Post– Assistant Director & Scientific Assistant
- Job Location– Jharkhand
- Application Mode– Offline
Additional details regarding the newly offered posts can be seen in the table given below:
|Name of Post||Number of Posts||Salary Offered|
|Assistant Director||54||Rs 35,400 per month|
|Scientific Assistant||49||Rs 47,600 per month|
Forensic Department Jharkhand Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for both the aforementioned posts has been divided into two parts, which can be seen in the points given below:
- Age Limit: The age limit according to the category of candidate can be seen in the below given table:
|For General||21 Years to 35 Years|
|For OBC||21 Years to 37 Years|
|For SC/ST||21 Years to 40 Years|
|For General (Women), OBC-1, OBC-2 (Men)||21 Years to 28 Years|
Educational Qualification: The qualification required for the offered posts are as follow:
- For Assistant Director Post– All the candidates must possess M.Sc degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university along with a computer certification from an institute recognized by Indian Government to apply for this post. Moreover, this post also requires 2 Years working experience in a government certified laboratory.
- For Scientific Assistant Post– To apply for this post a candidate must possess M.Sc degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university along with a computer certification from an institute recognized by Indian Government.
More detailed description regarding the eligibility criteria can be seen in the official notification link given below.
Jharkhand Forensic Department Vacancies 2017 Important Dates
- Interview date- 11th November 2017 at 10:00 AM
FSL Jharkhand Recruitment 2017: How to Apply for 103 Assistant Director Posts
All the desired candidates for FSL Jharkhand Vacancies 2017 will have to attend walk-in-interview on 11th November 2017 at 10:00 AM at the postal address given below:
State Law Science Laboratory,
(Near Birsa Munda Central Jail)
Jharkhand Forensic Department Jobs 2017 Important Links
Official Notification >> Check Here
Forensic Department Jharkhand Selection Process 2017: All the appearing candidates for Jharkhand Forensic Department Jobs 2017 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Personnel Interview
FSL Jharkhand Jobs 2017
Forensic Science, Jharkhand has undeniably provided a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible individuals via its FSL Jharkhand Recruitment 2017, by which they can make their future more glamorous. We have provided all the essential information regarding the new FSL Jharkhand Vacancies 2017 in the abovementioned article, still you are free to ask your every query in the comment section given below.