GATE Application Form 2017 has been started for interested candidates from 1st September 2016 and they can register themselves online for GATE 2017 till 04th October 2016. Candidates can apply online for GATE 2017 Application Form here. Register for GATE 2017 exam and the last date for GATE 2017 online registration is 4th of October 2016. This year, GATE 2017 will be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (IIT, Roorkee). GATE Exam 2017 will be conducted after the successful completion of the application process, the GATE 2017 Exam Date is 4th, 5th, 11th, and 12th February 2017 (Saturdays and Sundays).
About GATE: GATE exam is jointly conducted by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and seven IITs on behalf of the National Coordination Board. Seven IITs are IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee. The exam is conducted for admission in postgraduate courses such as M.E., M. Tech, direct Ph.D. So, candidates who want to take admission in M.E, M. Tech or Direct Ph.D. for the academic year 2017, they can apply online. The score may also be used by Public Sector Units (PSU) for employment screening purposes. Students will be able to Get GATE Notification Here. So GATE 2017 Online Application Form noticeable information is mentioned as follows:
What’s New in GATE 2017 ?.
(A) GATE 2017 exam would be held for international candidates in Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Singapore, Nepal, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
(B) Now XE paper has a new section on Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (section H). Now XE paper section numbers have increased to eight (A-H).
Education Qualification: The candidates who are interested in GATE 2017 should have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture or passed in master degree in any course of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer. Candidates pursuing the final year of above degrees are eligible for GATE 2017.
GATE 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of GATE Application Form 2016 Submission: 1st September 2016 (Thursday)
- Closing Date of GATE 2017 Online Application Submission: 4th October 2016 (Tuesday)
- Last Date to change in the choice of examination city: 16th November 2016 (Wednesday)
- GATE Admit Card 2017 Availability: 05th January 2017 (Thursday)
- GATE 2017 Exam Date: February 4th, 5th and 11th and 12th 2017
- GATE 2017 Result Announcement: 27th March 2017
How to Register for GATE 2017 Application Form, IIT Roorkee GATE Exam 2017 Registration, GATE Application Form 2017
The candidates who are looking for the GATE Online Registration 2017 commencement, they are now, need not to wait for a long, as the dates for the Gate Online Application has been announced. The Online Applications for GATE 2017 will be available on gate.iitr.ernet.in from 01st September and the deadline for the GATE 2017 Online Registration is 04th October 2016. You can follow the steps given below for the GATE Online Form submission.
- Candidates must register first by providing a valid email address, mobile number, and a GOAPS password.
- An e-mail containing the GOAPS Enrollment ID will be sent to the applicant on registered e-mail ID.
- Log-in through the Enrollment ID and Password.
- Enter the personal information, degree details, and upload passport size photograph, scanned image of signature and thumb impression and degree certificates/ mark sheets.
- You have to enter your ID proof details also which you’ll carry at the examination venue.
- The application fee can be paid through net banking/ debit card/ e-challan and you’ll be provided fee payment number and you’ll have to enter this fee payment number in the GATE 2017 Online Application Form.
- You can either Save the application form (for later editing) or Confirm and Final Submit.
- After the Final Submit, you can’t make changes in the online application form.
GATE 2017 Application Fee:
- General /OBC-NC male candidate: 1500/-
- SC/ST/PH male or Female candidate: 750/-
NOTE: The application fee would be accepted through net-banking/ debit card/ e-challan only.
GATE 2017 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for admission in various postgraduate degree courses on the basis of GATE- 2017 score card and merit list, the candidate will be shortlisted for further selection process comprising of group discussion/group task.
GATE 2017 Online Application Form
Here we have updated all the details regarding GATE 2017 Application Form so you guys can apply from here. The interested candidates can apply for the GATE Application Form 2017 in between the dates 01st September to 04th October 2016. If you have any query while GATE Registration 2017 ask us in the comment box, we are assuring you that we will respond you as soon as possible.