Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017: Gauhati High Court, Gauhati has published an employment notification regarding the Gauhati High Court Jobs 2017 for recruiting 10 developers, technical officer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for High Court of Gauhati Jobs 2017 by submitting online application form through the official website ghconline.gov.in/. The last date to apply for this vacancy is 26-02-2017. Before applying for this Gauhati High Court Vacancies 2017, candidates are advised to go through official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria.
About Gauhati High Court: Gauhati high court is known by its short name GHC was established on 9th September 1947 under legislative assembly of Assam. The GHC is working on justices for people. The court needed some stenographer employee and decided the eligible criteria for them. So according to the need of some employees, GHC has decided the recruitment of qualified candidates.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Senior Developer: 2 posts
- Developer: 3 Posts
- Senior technical officer: 3 posts
- Technical Assist: 2 posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Gauhati High Court
Official Website: ghconline.gov.in
Education Qualification: Applicant must be B.E./B.tech/ MCA/ M.sc and specialization in computer science.
Age Limit: Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 38 years As on 26.02.2017. (Relaxation For SC/ST/PWD Candidates 05 years)
- Senior Developer: Rs.35291/-
- Developer: Rs.25209/-
- Sr. Technical Officer: Rs. 30800/-
- Technical Assist: Rs.19800/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: Apply now
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-02-2017
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017, Online Apply 10 developers, technical assist Vacancies, ghconline.gov.in:
High Court of Gauhati is inviting talented candidates for 10 developers, technical assist posts. Online application form is available in between the dates 07 February to 26 February 2017. In a case of apply guidelines, candidates can follow these given procedural steps to apply. Candidates can pay a fee through the E-challan. Follow below-given steps to apply for Gauhati High Court Jobs 2017.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website, i.e., ghconline.gov.in.
- Read all the instruction & click on apply button
- Application form will be displayed on screen
- Enter all the required details in respective fields
- Check all the details that you have filled
- Click on Submit Button and proceed to payment option
- Take a printout of online application form and fee receipt.
- General/Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 340/-
- Reserved(SC/ST/PWD) Candidates: Rs.170/-
Selection Procedure: Selection process will be notified in due course.
Result: Result of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 will be published at official website.
Gauhati High Court Jobs 2017 :
All the candidates who are interested in the latest job can apply online for Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2017. First, read all the criteria from High Court of Gauhati Jobs 2017 Official Notification & then proceed to apply procedure. If you need any help, then feel free to ask here through the comment box. We will give you a response as soon as possible.