GCET 2017 Application Form:- Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa will be released the Goa Common Entrance Test 2017 Application Form on the fourth week of March 2017. This entrance test will be conducted for the admission to the first year professional degree courses in engineering, Ayurveda, homeopathy, pharmacy, nursing and allied health sciences. Admission to Architecture program will be done on the basis of NATA. Interested candidates can fill Goa CET 2017 Application Form on or before the last date of submission. You may find the application form at the official website gcet.ac.in/. Only those candidates can get admission who qualify the GCET 2017.
GCET is Goa Common Entrance Test conducted by the technical education directorate of the Government of Goa. The exam is conducted for the students to take admission in professional courses under the technical and professional colleges of Goa state. The exam is taken for providing admission in courses like B. Tech, B. Pharma, etc. GCET will be considered for the admission in the first year of various courses in the field of Architecture, Engineering, etc. GCET 2017 exam dates have been released now.
GCET 2017 Application Form Details
Name of Department: Directorate of Technical Education, Goa
Exam Name: Goa Common Entrance Test 2017
Official Website: gcet.ac.in
Courses Offered: MBBS, BDS, B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, BHMS, B.Sc Nursing and Allied Health Science Courses
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Non-resident Indians (NRI), Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) card holders are also eligible to apply.
For Homeopathy Courses:
- Must have passed 12th class with physics, chemistry, biology and English subject
- Secured 50% marks in PCB group for unreserved candidates, 40% for Sc/ST/OBC candidates and 45% for PH.
For Engineering Courses:
- 10+2 or equivalent exam with English, physics & mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of the following subjects Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/Biology.
- 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following subjects Chemistry/ Biotechnology / Computer Science/Biology for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC categories.
- For Medicine, Dentistry, Homoeopathy, Allied Health Sciences and Nursing courses, students must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31 December of the year of admission.
- No minimum or maximum age limit is required for Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture programs.
- Notification Release Date: Last week of November 2016
- Application form starting Date: Last week of March 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application form: 1st Week of April 2017
- Last Date to submit application charges: Last week of April 2017
- Admit Card Release Date: Last week of April 2017
- Exam Date: 9th May 2017 (Physics & Chemistry) and 10th May 2017 (Mathematics & Biology)
- Result Announcement Date: 3rd week of May 2017
- Result Declaration Date: 1st week of June 2017
- Counselling Process: June 2017
GCET Application Form 2017, Goa Common Entrance Test 2017 Online Registration
A student who are interested they can get the GCET application form by three ways:
- By sending Written Request to the following Address with 1500/- DD for Director of Technical Education payable at Panaji.
- Student can get the application from at disclosed bank branches by pay 1500/- DD with Service charge.
- You can download the application form by online mode from official website. Download Application form Prospectus and send with 1500/- DD in Favor of Director of Technical Education payable at Panaji.
Note: Candidates should Get application form by above-mentioned methods and send with DD to the following Address:Directorate of Technical Education, Goa State DTE Building, Alto- Porvorim, Bardez, Goa – 403521.
Candidate needs to Enclosed 2 latest passport size photographs, passing Certificate of SSCE and Passing Certificate of 12th (candidate appearing in 12th Exam they need to enclosed 12th Exam Admit card).
GCET Online Apply: – Go to the official website and click on the online application and fill the details and upload the scanned documents and photos and signatures and submit the form. Take out the print of the application form for further use.
Application Fee: – Candidates need to remit the application fee of Rs. 1500/- via demand draft drawn in favor of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji – Goa, on any Scheduled Bank. Applicants must ensure that validity of the demand draft is at least three months from the date of issue.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)|
|Other Backward Communities (OBC)|
Physically Handicapped (PH)
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Marks secured in written examination.
Exam Pattern: There will be multiple type questions. Each paper will contain the 75 questions to be answered in two hours. There will be no negative marking scheme and one mark for each correct answer.
|No of Questions||Marks|
GCET Admit Card 2017: Candidates need to keep remember that it is mandatory to carry admit card at the time of examination. It contains the information like exam date & time, venue and candidate’s roll number.
Goa CET 2017 Result: The GCET 2017 result will be published on the notice board at DTE or through the official website of the authority. The individual score card will not be issued.
GCET 2017 Application Form:-
Applicants are advised to download GCET Application Form from the official website, candidates can GCET apply online form before the last date. The last date of submission will be released soon. So keep visiting the official website or our web page for latest information regarding Goa CET Application Form 2017. Feel free to ask any query here through the comment box.