General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2017: General Insurance Corporation of India has published a job advertisement for hire the 33 Engineers, Doctor’s, CA and other posts. Those who are searching jobs they may also apply for GIC Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date 27 March 2017. Interested candidates who want to make their future in this organization they may fill online GIC Job Application Form 2017 through the use of official website gicofindia.com. Other details of GIC Jobs 2017 are given below.
About General Insurance Corporation of India: The entire general insurance business in the India was nationalized by a General Insurance Business Act, 1972. The Govt of India, through Nationalisation took over shares of 55 Indian insurance companies & the undertakings of 52 insurers carrying on general insurance business. GIC was formed in pursuance of Section 9( sub section 1) of GIBNA. It was incorporated on 22/11/1972 under Companies Act, 1956 as a private company limited by shares.GIC was formed for the purpose of superintending, controlling & carrying on the business of general insurance.
GIC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Department: General Insurance Corporation of India
Official Website: gicofindia.com
Apply Mode: Online
Numbers of Post: 33 Vacancies
Name of post:
- General: 10 Vacancies
- Legal: 03 Vacancies
- Agricultural/ Horticulture Science: 04 Vacancies
- Medical (MBBS) : 03 Vacancies
- Aeronautical Engineering: 02 Vacancies
- Chartered Accountant: 02 Vacancies
- Information & Technology : 02 Vacancies
- Actuarial: 02 Vacancies
- Company Secretary: 01 Vacancy
- Executive PA: 01 Vacancy
- Hindi: 01 vacancy
- Civil Engineer: 01 Vacancy
- Marine Engineering: 01 Vacancy
Salary: As per norms of the authority.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must posses the MBBS, CA, ICWA, BE, B.tech, Bsc., graduate from a recognized university.
- Age Limitation: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 27-03-2017. Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates.
Important Dates for GIC Jobs 2017:
- On line, Registration commences from 08 March 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration: 27 March 2017
- Payment of Application Fees From 08 March 2017 to 27 March 2017
- Tentative Date of online Examination: APRIL/ MAY 2017
- Admit Card Date: Around 7 days before to the date of examination
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants 24 April to 27 April 2017
GIC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Engineer, Doctors, CA & other Posts, GIC Jobs 2017 gicofindia.com:
Interested candidates may apply online for General Insurance Corporation Jobs 2017. Interested applicants required to apply online through the use of the official website. Applicants need to apply on or before the closing date. Candidates may follow the given process to apply online through the use of the official website.
Steps to apply for General Insurance Corporation Vacancy 2017
- Applicants need to Click on the given below link.
- Choose the GIC Online Application option vacancy wise.
- After reading all the instructions.
- Fill the General Insurance Corporation Application Form.
- Click on submit after verify all the filled information.
Interested candidates can Apply Online for General Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2017. An application form will be available at the official website.
Application fees: Rs. 500/- (No fees for SC/ ST/ PH)
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, performance in Group Discussion & interview.
GIC Recruitment 2017 Result: Candidates can get their result of General Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2017 after the completion of selection steps. The result will be announced at the official website.
General Insurance Corporation Jobs 2017:
In this post, We have updated General Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2017, applicants can get latest updates and GIC Application Form from here. If aspirants find any confusion regarding the applying procedure, then ask here through comment. Our team will resolve your query soon, Keep in touch with us. Thank You.