General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2018: General Insurance Corporation of India has been published a job advertisement for hire the 25 Assistant Manager (Scale-I) posts. Those who are searching jobs they may also apply for GIC Recruitment 2018 on or before the closing date i.e. 29th May 2018. Interested candidates who want to make their future in this organization they may fill online GIC Job Application Form 2018 through the use of official website gicofindia.com. Other details of GIC Jobs 2018 are given below.
About General Insurance Corporation of India: The entire general insurance business in the India was nationalized by a General Insurance Business Act, 1972. The Govt of India, through Nationalisation took over shares of 55 Indian insurance companies & the undertakings of 52 insurers carrying on general insurance business. GIC was formed in pursuance of Section 9( sub section 1) of GIBNA. It was incorporated on 22/11/1972 under Companies Act, 1956 as a private company limited by shares.GIC was formed for the purpose of superintending, controlling & carrying on the business of general insurance.
GIC Vacancy 2018 Details:
Name of Department: General Insurance Corporation of India
Official Website: gicofindia.com
Apply Mode: Online
Numbers of Post: 25
Name of post: Assistant Manager
Salary: As per norms of the authority.
GIC Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with atleast 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and atleast 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Age Limitation: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 27-03-2018. Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates.
Important Dates for GIC Jobs 2018:
- Advertisement Release Date: 8th May 2018
- On line, Registration commences: 9th May 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration: 29th May 2018
- Payment of Application Fees: 29th May 2018
- Tentative Date of online Examination: June/ July 2018
- Admit Card Date: Around 10 days prior to the date of examination
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants: 11th to 14th June 2018
GIC Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for Assistant Manager Posts, GIC Jobs 2018 gicofindia.com:
Interested candidates may apply online for General Insurance Corporation Jobs 2018. Interested applicants required to apply online through the use of the official website. Applicants need to apply on or before the closing date. Candidates may follow the given process to apply online through the use of the official website.
Steps to apply for General Insurance Corporation Vacancy 2018
- Applicants need to Click on the given below link.
- Choose the GIC Online Application option vacancy wise.
- After reading all the instructions.
- Fill the General Insurance Corporation Application Form.
- Click on submit after verify all the filled information.
Interested candidates can Apply Online for General Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018. An application form will be available at the official website.
Application fees: Rs. 500/- (No fees for SC/ ST/ PH)
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, performance in Group Discussion & interview.
GIC Recruitment 2018 Result: Candidates can get their result of General Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 after the completion of selection steps. The result will be announced at the official website.
General Insurance Corporation Jobs 2018
In this post, We have updated General Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018, applicants can get latest updates and GIC Application Form from here. If aspirants find any confusion regarding the applying procedure, then ask here through comment. Our team will resolve your query soon, Keep in touch with us. Thank You.