GJUST Recruitment 2018: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Hisar will announce GJUST Vacancy 2018 Notification for various vacant posts of Peon, Steno Typist and other posts at gjust.ac.in for recruiting them in various departments on a regular basis. Eligible and interested candidate have to submit GJUST Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form till last date. Other necessary details about the Guru Jambheshwar University Jobs 2018 like age, education qualification, selection process, how to apply, fee, application form important date, etc. are mentioned below.
About GJUST: The University is situated at Hisar, a rapidly growing town situated at about 166 km. From Delhi on Delhi-Rohtak-Sirsa-Fazilka National Highway (NH-10) and at a distance of about 230 km. From Chandigarh on NH-65.
GJUST Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: Various posts
Name of the posts:
- Controller of Examination – TBA
- Secretary to Vice-Chancellor – TBA
- System Analyst – TBA
- Clerk – TBA
- Steno Typist – TBA
- Library Attendant-cum Restorer – TBA
- Peon – TBA
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar.
Official Website: www.gjust.ac.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 4440-67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 1300-10000/- Candidates are advised to go through official notification for post wise salary details.
GJU Hisar Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification: The candidates should have possessed Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks for post 1,2. M.Sc. in Computer Science/ IT/ Software Engineering with 55% marks for post 3. Graduation Degree for post 4,5. Senior Secondary for post 6 and Middle pass for post 7 with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 60 years for post 1. 18-50 years for other posts.
- Starting date to apply online application – Update Soon
- Last date to apply online application – Update Soon
GJUST Recruitment 2018 Application Form, Apply Peon, Steno Typist & Others Vacancies In Guru Jambheshwar University
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the GJU Hisar Recruitment 2018 by its official website, i.e., www.gjust.ac.in. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria need to submit their online application on or before the last date of application submission that will be announced later The process to apply online application is given below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.gjust.ac.in/online jobs
- Go through the official notification very carefully.
- Open the online application and fill the required information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required certificates.
- Make payment for application fee as per your category using internet banking or Challan.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take out a printout of your application form attach Xerox copies of required certificates and send it to the GJUST office before the last date of application submission.
Postal address: The office of Deputy Registrar (Estt.) of the respective department.
- For General Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/BC/EBPGC/ESM/PWD Candidates Rs. 125/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Interview/Written Test or will be selected on merit.
Result: Candidate can get their result on its official website, i.e., www.gjust.ac.in.
GJUST Jobs 2018
The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST), Hisar is looking to hire 57 candidates for Peon, Steno Typist & others Posts. Submit the GJUST Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form till 11th November 2018. For more details check the notification link given above, for any other doubts, you can ask us by using the comment box at the end