GNFC Recruitment 2016-17: Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited has made an announcement to recruit eligible candidates for Management Trainee, Graduate Trainee & Diploma Trainee. If you are interested in GNFC Vacancy 2017 apply online on the official website, i.e., gnfc.in before the last date of application submission which is 18th December 2016. Applications are accepted only through online mode, applications submitted through any other mode is not valid. Before applying for GNFC Jobs 2017 candidates are advised to go through the official notification for detailed information on this vacancy.
About GNFC: Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited is a joint sector enterprise promoted by the Government of Gujarat. It came into existence in 1976 its headquarter is located in Bharuch, Gujarat. GNFC started its manufacturing and marketing operations by setting up in 1982. GNFC has successfully commissioned different projects in fields as diverse as Chemicals, Fertilizers and Electronics.
GNFC Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Vacancy: Unspecified Posts
Name of Post:
- Management Trainee
- Graduate Trainee
- Diploma Trainee
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: gnfc.in
Organization Name: Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
Job Location: Gujarat
- For Management Trainee: Rs. 2.35 lacs (Approx.) During one year Traineeship.
- For Graduate Trainee & Diploma Trainee: Rs. 1.34 lacs (Approx)
- For Management Trainee: To apply for this post candidates should have completed MBA (Full Time Course).
- For Graduate Trainee: To apply for this post candidates should have completed B.Sc in Agriculture (Full Time Course).
- For Diploma Trainee: To apply for this post candidates should have completed Diploma in Agriculture (Full Time Course).
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 23-30 years.
Important Date: Last date to submit application form – 18th December 2016.
GNFC Recruitment 2016-17: Online Application form for 480 Trainee Vacancies: GNFC Jobs 2017: gnfc.in
All the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for GNFC Jobs 2017 may submit their online application on or before the last date of application submission which is 18th December 2016. Candidates are advised to go through the GNFC Recruitment Notification 2017 properly for detailed information on this vacancy. GNFC Application Forms are accepted only through the online mode, any other mode of application submission is not valid.
How To Apply For GNFC Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to access www.gnfc.in
- Click on the post for which you want to apply.
- Fill information according to given instructions.
- Upload scanned copies of required educational qualification Certificates.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application.
Application Fee: Please refer official notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in GNFC selection process.
Result: Selected candidates will get their result on the official website.
GNFC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates searching for Latest Government Jobs have a opportunity to apply for GNFC Vacancy 2017. Those candidates who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 18th December 2016. In this post we tried to provide you detailed information on GNFC Recruitment 2017 still if you have any queries feel free to ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.