GPAT Application Form 2017: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi is going to organize the National Level Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2017 for admission in all post graduate pharmacy programmes approved by AICTE. GPAT 2017 Exam will be conducted as computer based online test for admission for the academic year 2017. Interested and eligible applicants may apply online from 10th October to 25th December 2016. The Entrance exam for GPAT 2017 will be conducted on 28 & 29 January 2017. Further details regarding GPAT Application Form 2017 are given here:
GPAT 2017: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test well known as GPAT is a national level entrance exam to select the candidates for admission to Pharmacy graduates into the Masters (M.Pharm) programs. This entrance exam is conducted by the All India Council for Technician Education at various cities of India. There are approx 16 examination centres available for candidates namely: Amravati, Aurangabad, Ahmedabad, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gulbarga, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhavnagar, Bhubaneshwar, Amritsar, Chennai, Delhi and Gurgaon.
GPAT Application Form 2017 Details:
Conducting Body: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
Exam Name: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2017
Exam Type: National Level
Name of programme: Post Graduate Pharmacy
GPAT 2017 Educational Details:
- Candidate need to pass 10+2 examination from any recognized board
- Candidate need to complete the graduation in Pharmacy
- Candidate who are pursuing the last year of undergraduate pharmacy course are also eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
- There is no age limit available for the entrance examination
- Registration Window opens on: 10th October 2016
- Last date for online registration: 25th December 2016
- Print out of Hall Ticket from: 13th January 2017
- Written Exam: 28 & 29 January 2017
- Declaration of result: To be announced soon
GPAT Application Form 2017, How to Fill Online Application for GPAT 2017, AICTE GPAT Exam 2017
Those who are going to appear for GPAT Exam 2017 they need to apply first for register yourself. Before proceed to fill application form they need to submit the application charges. Successfully candidates need to fill online application to complete applying process. Eligible applicants may apply online from the official website which is www.aicte.gpat.in in between the dates 10th October to 25th Dec 2016.
How to fill Online Application form
- First submit application charges through the offline mode
- After submitting application fee, you need to visit the official website
- Click on New registration if you are not registered yourself otherwise login
- Enter Login Id and password for login
- Fill the application form carefully
- Upload recent colorful photograph and signature as per required dimension given below
- Enter your academic qualification details and click on submit button
Photograph and Signature Size Specification
- Photograph – Photograph must be of 140 x 160 (60KB)
- Signature – Signature must be of 60 x 90 (30KB).
Admission Process: Admission will be done through Merit List or otherwise as per their notified admission process.
- General: 1400 + 40
- OBC: 700+ 40
- SC: 700 + 40
- ST: 700 + 40
- PwD: 700 + 40
- Female: 700 + 40
GPAT Application Form 2017
There is an good news for those applicants who are eagerly waiting for GPAT Application From 2017, can apply before 25th December 2016. Candidates can apply online from the official website www.aicte.gpat.in/. If you have any query then leave a comment here through the comment box. We will respond as soon as possible.