Gujarat Civil Services Exam 2017: The marvelous opportunity comes in front of you in the face of GPSC GAS Exam 2017. The Gujarat Public Service Commission has released a new notification for the GPSC GAS 2017 Application Form for the recruitment of 335 Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-I & Gujarat Civil Service, Class- I & II vacancies. All those candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the online form of Gujarat Administrative Service Exam 2017 from the official website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in through online till the last date expire and the last date is 31 March 2017. The other details related to the GPSC GCS 2017 Application Form are given below, kindly go through it.
About GPSC: As per the provision of the Constitution of India formation of the Gujarat Public Service Commission has been made on 01-05-1960. Gujarat Public Service Commission which commonly known as Gujarat PSC releases the official recruitment notification for selecting the eligible candidates for various state level services. Initially, recruitment notice is published, the exam is conducted and after that result is declared. After the exam result, interview/ viva voice tests/ skill tests are conducted for selection of suitable candidates.
|GPSC Civil Service Vacancy Details||Check Here|
|Gujarat PSC Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|GPSC Civil Service Exam Important Dates||Check Here|
|GPSC Applying Process||Check Here|
|Application Fee for GPSC Civil Service Exam||Check Here|
|GPSC Civil Service Exam Important Links||Check Here|
|GPSC Selection Process||Check Here|
|Gujarat PSC Civil Service Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|GPSC Admit Card 2017||Check Here|
|GPSC Civil Service Exam Result 2017||Check Here|
Name of Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Official Website: gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
No. of Vacancies: 335 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Class I: 83 Posts
- Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector/ Deputy District Development Officer: 40 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of police: 28 Posts
- District Registrar, Cooperative Societies: 07 Posts
- Superintendent Prohibition & Excise: 02 Posts
- Asst. Commissioner Tribal Development: 06 Posts
B Class II: 252 Posts
- Mamlatdar: 69 Posts
- Section Officer (Sachivalay): 96 Posts
- Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission): 03 Posts
- Section Officer (Gujarat Legislature Secretariat): 03 Posts
- Taluka Development Officer: 08 Posts
- Assistant District Registrar, Cooperative Societies: 22 Posts
- District Inspector Land Record: 08 Posts
- Assistant Director, Food & Civil Supply: 15 Posts
- Govt. Labour Officer: 07 Posts
- Tribal Development Officer: 21 Posts
Academic Qualification: Those candidates who have Bachelor Degree from recognized University or Institution are eligible for GPSC Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: The age should be in between from 20 to 35 Years and some relaxation for reserved candidates as per GPSC norms.
- The Online GPSC Civil Services Application Form 2017: 15 March 2017
- The last date to fill the application form is: 31 March 2017
Gujarat Civil Services Exam 2017, GPSC GAS Application Form, Gujarat Administrative Service Exam 2017:
Those candidates who are eligible and interested they can fill the Gujarat Civil Services Application Form 2017 from the official website that is gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in by online till the last date expire. All candidates are advised to get ready their document before applying for GPSC GAS Exam 2017. The below steps are given to fill the application form.
Steps to fill the Gujarat PSC Civil Services Application Form 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Then go to the Recruitment section and click on the GPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017
- The online application form will available on your system.
- Kindly fill the application form and upload all the important documents.
- Make the payment through online.
- Recheck all the details and click on the submit button.
- In last take the printout of GPSC Administrative Recruitment Form 2017 for future use.
GPSC GAS 2017 Selection Procedure: Gujarat PSC Selection board will shortlist the candidates by considering their performance in the consecutive selection rounds of the written examination followed by the personal interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test
- Personal Interview
|Nature of Exam||Name of the Paper||Time||Maximum Marks|
|Objective||General Studies-I||2 Hours||200|
|General Studies-II||2 Hours||200|
Mains Examination and Personality Test
|Nature of Exam||Name of Paper||Time||Maximum Marks|
|All Papers are Descriptive||Gujarati||3 Hours||150|
|General Studies-1||3 Hours||150|
|General Studies-2||3 Hours||150|
|General Studies-3||3 Hours||150|
|Total Marks of Mains Examination||900|
|Total Marks to be considered for Final Selection||1000|
GPSC Civil Services Exam Admit Card 2017: The admit card for the exam will be available on the website after the application process will over. All candidates who are going to apply they can download it from the official website.
Gujarat GAS Result 2017: Those candidates who are going to appear in the exam they can check the result after the selection process will over through the official website.
Gujarat PSC Civil Services 2017 Application Form
We have tried to deliver the best information about Gujarat Civil Service Exam 2017. Candidates can take the help of this article make their career by giving the GPSC Administrative Services Exam 2017. For more query, candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.