Gujarat PSC recruitment 2017: Gujarat Public Service Commission has announced vacancies for total 102 posts of Assistant Engineer, Technical advisor, Geologist and other posts. Aspirants looking for Gujarat PSC vacancy 2017 can apply online on the official website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The online application link are open and will close on 3rd October 2017. Interested persons for GPSC assistant engineer, geologist and other posts can read our full post for more details of Gujarat PSDC Jobs 2017.
About GPSC: The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It was formed in 1960.
GPSC Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of organisation: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Name of posts: Assistant engineer, Geologist, Technical advisor and other posts.
Total no. of posts: 102
Official website: gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
|Name of post||Total no. of posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-2 (Special Drive)||75 (24 Reserved for Female)|
|Geologist under Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply & Kalpasar, Class-2, Gujarat State Service||09 (01 Reserved for Female)|
|Joint Technical Advisor (Precision Instruments), Class-1||01|
|Technical Advisor (Chemical), Class-1||01|
|Project Manager, Class-1||03|
|Social Welfare Officer, Class-2 (Special Drive)||02|
|Town Planner, Class-1, Urban Development and Urban Housing Department||07 (02 Reserved for Female)|
|Assistant Director, Horticulture/Subject Matter Specialist, Class-2, Agriculture & Co-operative||02|
|Assistant Controller of Legal Metrology and Assistant Consumer Affairs Officer, Class-2||02 (01 Reserved for Female)|
Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Common educational qualification: Aspirants must possess graduation/post graduation or equivalent with good performance from a recognized university or institute respective to the job profile.
- Qualification details for Assistant engineer: Degree in civil engineering from any recognized university or institute or from any institution under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Qualification details for Geologist: Postgraduate degree in geology, applied geology or geotechnical engineering from a recognised university or board.
For more qualification details for other posts please refer the official notification/advertisement.
Age limit: Minimum age limit is 20 years. maximum age limit is 35-45 years for different posts (Check official notification).
GPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Advertisement/notification date: 15th September 2017
- Online application starting date: 15th September 2017
- Online application last date: 3rd October 2017
How to apply for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2017 – 102 Vacancies
Interested and eligible job-seekers can apply for GPSC posts online. Read the below steps to know how to apply for the job.
- Check the eligibility criteria to know if you are eligible for the job.
- Visit the given below link to go to online application page.
- Select the desired job profile and click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Before applying, read the instructions carefully.
- For more details click on the link ‘Click here for more details…’
- To apply directly click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- For new registration click on ‘new registration’, other wise enter your reg. No. and birthdate to login and apply.
- Fill in the required details and submit application form.
Application fees: Application fees for all posts is mentioned on the official website in front of the advertisement name in ‘Fees’ column. For more details read the notification.
GPSC Jobs 2017 Important Links
Selection process: Candidates will be hired against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in Interview that will be conducted by selection committee of recruiting organization.
Gujarat PSC Jobs 2017
We have provided all the information related to Gujarat PSC Job Vacancies 2017. You can apply for this job online and read more details above on our website. If you have any confusion regarding the job please comment in the comment box. For all the latest job updates subscribe to our notifications. We will keep you updated about latest vacancies.
GPSC Recruitment 2017: Gujarat Public Service Commission has released an official notification for recruitment on vacant positions for Assistant Geologist post. Interested candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through the official notification for GPSC Vacancy 2017 and check the eligibility criteria, those candidates who meet its criteria may apply online application form in between the dates which will be notify soon. Online application form and GPSC Jobs Notification 2017 are available on the official website of GPSC, i.e., ojas.gujarat.gov.in. More details on this vacancy are available below in this post.
GPSC Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Posts: Various
Name of Posts: Assistant Geologist
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Official Website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP of Rs. 5400/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Post Graduation Degree in Geology or Geology Science or Geo Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Petroleum Geosciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology with minimum 55% marks obtained from any of the University established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 40 years as on 30th December 2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: Update soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: Update soon
- Tentative Date for P.T: Update soon
- Tentative Month for P.T Result: Update soon
- Tentative Month for Interview: Update soon
- Final result will be published during 10 working days after the last date of interview
Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, GPSC Jobs 2017, Apply Online Assistant Geologist Posts:
Candidates preparing for Public Service Commission have a golden opportunity to apply online application form for GPSC Assistant Geologist Vacancy 2017. Before applying for this vacancy candidates are advised to go through the official notification for this vacancy and after meeting all eligibility criteria candidates may submit online application form on or before the last date of application submission. Candidates may follow below given steps to apply online application for GPSC Jobs 2017.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of online filled application form for future references.
Application Form: Please refer official notification.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on P.T & Interview.
Result: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of GPSC.
GPSC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates applying for GPSC Jobs 2017 are advised to go through official notification properly before applying online application form. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode on or before the last date of application submission which is 30th December 2016. If you have any queries regarding GPSC Vacancy 2017 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.