GSECL Recruitment 2018: An employment notification would be circulated by GSECL requiring applications for posts of 166 Instrument Mechanic, Vidyut Sahayak and others. This notification and apply online link is available on the official site gsecl.in. Aspirants who are looking forward to kickstart their career with GSECL can apply for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2018. Final date of online application will be 18th June 2018. This post elaborates all the important details for GSECL Recruitment 2018 so keep on reading further.
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) is a wholly owned subsidiary company of the Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB), which came into existence in August 1993 after the unbundling of the GEB. It is a power generation company working in the territory of Gujarat, India. It delivers electricity through four distribution companies – DGVCL, MGVCL, PGVCL and UGVCL.
GSECL Vacancy 2018 Description
Name of organisation: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited
Name of post: Various
No. of Vacancies: 166
Application Mode: Online
Official site: gsecl.in
- Accounts Officer: 15
- Deputy Superintendent (Accounts): 19
- Vidyut Sahayak (VS) (Plant Attendant Gr I) Electrical: 50
- VS (Plant Attendant Gr I) Mechanical: 50
- Instrument Mechanic: 32
Gujarat Electricity Board Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Accounts Officer: Passed CA/ ICWA
- Instrument Mechanic: Passed full time/ Regular Diploma in Instrumentation & control from recognized University. There is no minimum percentage requirement. (BE/ BTech Degree holders being overqualified need not to apply)
NOTE: Knowledge of Computer operations and Gujarati language is essential. For educational qualification of other posts, refer to the official notification.
Age limit: Maximum age limit for unreserved candidates is 35 years. SC, ST and SEBC aspirants should be maximum 40 years of age.
|PWD(Physically disabled)||10 years|
|Ex-armed forces personnel||10 years|
|Dependent on Retired Employee of the GUVNL
and subsidiary Companies.
|Up to 40 years of age|
As per government of Gujarat rules, people with disability above 40% will be considered as PWD.
GSECL Account Officer Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Starting date for online application: 29th May 2018
- Ending date for online application: 18th June 2018
- Last date of fees payment: 18th June 2018
GSECL Recruitment 2018 – 166 Posts, GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2018
There is an important news for all the engineers seeking government job in the state of Gujarat. GSECL has start recruiting Vidyut Sahayak for various engineering streams through GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs 2018. The engagement period for this vacancy is for two years. Interested aspirants are advised to check their eligibility and then proceed to apply online for GSECL Vacancy 2018. Furthermore, we are providing detailed pointers which can be followed to successfully complete the GSECL Vidyut Sahayak JE Recruitment application process.
- Read all the details in the notification carefully.
- Visit the online application page.
- Check the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Fill in the GSECL Recruitment 2018 application form with relevant information.
- Upload scanned copies of required supportive documents with the form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Submit the GSECL Vacancy 2018 application form.
Application fees: General and SEBC aspirants have to pay Rs. 500/- towards application fees. SC/ST applicants have to pay Rs. 250/- for the same.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates for Gujarat Electricity Board Vacancy 2018 will have to attend an online test. The question paper for the online test shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks for selection of candidates. “The Question Paper will be in English Language Only”. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored. The syllabus of the test will be displayed on website subsequently.
Self-attested copy of
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Marksheets of BE / B.Tech.
- Degree Certificate.
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate issued by authority of Gujarat State.
- Disability Certificate (for PH Candidates only).
GSECL Vacancy 2018 Important Links
Official Notification + Apply Online >> Check here
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs 2018
All the aspirants interested in this vacancy are advised to read the official notification carefully whenever it is released before proceeding to apply. Interested aspirants for Junior Engineer jobs can apply for GSECL Recruitment 2018. We have covered all the necessary details for this job notification in this post. But if there is any query regarding Gujarat Electricity Board Vacancy 2018 then contact us through the comment section below. Don’t forget to subscribe to our notification and newsletter to get more job updates directly.