- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017: 46 Deputy Section Officer Posts
- Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017: 129 Process Server Posts
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017: This is to inform you all that the conducting body of High Court of Gujarat has decided to release a Gujarat High Court Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill 46 Deputy Section Officer Post. Eligible applicants can apply online for the High Court of Gujarat Jobs 2017 through the official portal gujarathighcourt.nic.in. You can apply online for Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017 on or before 30th September 2017. Other details of Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017 such as age limit, selection process, educational qualification, and how to apply etc are given below. Kindly go through it.
Gujarat High Court Vacancies 2017 Details
Conducting Body: Gujarat High Court
Official Website: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: 46 Vacancies
Name of Post: Deputy Section Officer
Salary: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4,400
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Passed Graduation in any discipline from recognized University
- Age Limitation: Applicants should be between 20 years to 35 years.
Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds,
- Written Exam
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1st September 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th September 2017
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017, 46 Gujarat HC Section Officer Jobs, High Court of Gujarat Vacancy 2017
Applicants should read Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification before apply. Eligible candidates must be applied for the vacant posts. You required applying online for High Court Gujarat Jobs 2017 on or before the closing date that is 15th August 2017. Interested aspirants should fill Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017 carefully. You must follow below steps for apply online.
Steps to apply for Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017
- Applicant should log onto the official website hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Go to the “Gujarat High Court Section Officer Recruitment 2017 notification” & read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online
- Click on the desired post.
- Again click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill all the important details carefully then Submit.
- After taking the printout of online application for future use.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
Admit Card: The admit card for Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
Result: The result of High Court of Gujarat Jobs 2017 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check the result after the declaration.
Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017
In this Post, We have updated the complete details of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017, the total number of 46 vacancies are given to fill up Section Officer, you can get latest updates and HC Gujarat Job 2017 Application Form from here. If you find any doubt regarding High Court of Gujarat Vacancy 2017 then ask here through the comment box at the end of this post. Our professional team will soon resolve your query.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017: It is a great news for those applicants who are searching jobs in Gujarat High Court. The Gujarat High Court has been released a job notification for recruit 129 Bailiff/ Process Server Post. Eligible applicants may apply online for Gujarat High Court Vacancies 2017 through the use of the official website which is gujarathighcourt.nic.in. skilled applicants may apply for High Court of Gujarat Jobs 2017 in between the dates 1st to 30th August 2017. Other details for Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017 like age limitation, qualifications are given below.
Gujarat High Court: Came to be established on 1 May 1960 as result of bifurcation of former State of Bombay into two States of Maharashtra & Gujarat. Hon’ble Mr Justice Sunderlal Trikamlal Desai, as first Chief Justice Hon’ble Mr Justice N. M. Miabhoy, Hon’ble Mr Justice J. M. Shelat & Hon’ble Mr Justice V. B. Raju, Hon’ble Mr Justice K. T. Desai as puisne judges adorned the bench. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Gujarat High Court
Official Website: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: 129 vacancies
Name of post: Bailiff/ Process Server (Class – III)
- General: 86 Posts
- SC: 07 Posts
- ST: 09 Posts
- SEBC: 25 Posts
- PH: 02 Posts
Salary: Rs. 19,900- 63,200/-
Gujarat HC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Aspirants must possess 12th Standard/ Equivalent from Govt recognized Board.
Age Limitation: Candidate should not below than 35 years or not exceed than 45 Years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved applicants.
Important Dates for High Court of Gujarat Vacancy 2017:
- Starting date for the submission of Online Application form: 01-08-2017
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form: 30-08-2017
- Date of Main Written Examination: 19-11-2017
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 129 Process Server Posts gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Those candidates who wish to work with Gujarat High Court they need to apply online application form for Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017. Interested applicants may apply online on or before the last date which is 30 August 2017 candidates may follow the given procedural steps to online apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 through the use official website.
Steps to apply Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017
- Click on the given below link
- Click on the online application option vacancy wise.
- After reading all the details registered yourself.
- Fill the Gujarat High Court Application Form.
- Click on the submit after verifying all filled information.
- Interested candidates can Apply Online for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017. An application form will be available at the official website.
- General Category: Rs.300 + Bank Charges
- For Reserved applicants: Rs.150+ Bank Charges
Selection Procedure: Selection of applicants shall be made on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by applicants in the Main Written Examination and Viva-voce/ Personal Interview.
Gujarat High Court Exam Pattern: The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) based on ‘Computer Based (Online) Exam System’ shall consist of 2 Papers
Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017 : Candidates those who are going to appear for written exam they need to download Gujarat HC Exam Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website.
Gujarat High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017 Result: Candidates can get their result of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 after the completion of selection Process. The result will be announced on the official website.
Gujarat High Court District Judge Jobs 2017
We have updated High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017, the total number of 42 vacancies are given to fill up District Judge posts, Applicants can get latest updates & application form from here. If you have any query regarding Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 then ask here through the comment.