Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018: Gujarat Police is soon going to release recruitment notice for Number of Vacancies of Constable and Jail Sipahi Posts. All the candidates have very good opportunity in the face of Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Those candidates who are eligible and want to serve their nation through the Gujarat Police Vacancy 2018 will soon be able to apply online through the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The Application form for Gujarat Police Bharti 2018 is available soon on the official website. Candidates are advised to keep updated with our page so that this opportunity will not go out of your hand. The other details related to Gujarat Constable Vacancy 2018 are given below, kindly go through it.
Gujarat Police Vacancy 2018 Details
Department Name: Gujarat Police Department
Number of Posts: Various vacancies
Official Website: ojas.Gujarat.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Rs. 13700/- or Rs. 10000/-
- Un-Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Male)
- Un-Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Female)
- Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Male)
- Jail Sipahi (Male)
- Jail Sipahi (Female)
- Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Female)
- S.R.P Constable (Male)
Gujarat Police Constable Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be 12th passed or have any Diploma/ Degree from any recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years
- The physical requirements for the men candidates, the height will be 168 cm, for ST/SC candidate it is– 160 cm and the chest size is 80 cm, for SC/ST: 76.2.
- For the women the Candidates (General/OBC): 85 cm, for SC/ST 81.5. And for the women candidates, the height will be 155 cm.
Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Opening date of Online Application: Updated Soon
- Last Date to submit Online Application: Updated Soon
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for Constable & Jail Sipahi Posts, Police Department of Gujarat Vacancy 2018
There are a large number of vacancies for Constable and Jail Sipahi posts in Gujarat Police Department. Interested candidates in Gujarat Police Bharti 2018 can apply online through the official website of Gujarat Police Department. Candidates are advised to read official notification for this recruitment to know the eligibility criteria. After checking all the terms, you may proceed for apply
How to apply
- First Log on to the official website ojas.gujarat. Gov.in
- Then go to the Registration part and do the registration.
- Click on the Apply option
- Application form will open on your screen
- Fill all the details carefully
- Check your filled details
- Click on submit option
- Take a printout of your application form
Candidates can pay a fee through the Postal Order/online payment and also take a printout of challan receipt.
Application Fee: Rs.100/+ Postal Charges. SC/ST/Socially and educationally Backward classes/ UR economically weaker ex-servicemen are exempted from fee charges.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, Physical Test and interview round.
Gujarat Police Bharti Result 2018: The result will be declared after the selection process will over. Candidates can check their result at the official website after completion of selection process.
Gujarat Police Jobs 2018
Gujarat Police is looking to hire well skilled and talented candidates for the post of Constable and Jail Sipahi to recruit them all across the state of Gujarat. The last date to apply online for the Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 will be updated soon. Candidates will be able to apply online from ojas.gujarat. Gov.in. For any of the issues, while applying online for the Gujarat Police Vacancy 2018, you may ask our experts by commenting at the end of the post.