GUJCET Admit Card 2017: It is informed to all the candidates that GUJCET 2017 Admit Card has been issued by Gujarat Senior and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) from 4th May 2017 onward. It is available in online mode. Only the candidates who will register themselves by filling GUJCET Application Form 2017 will be eligible to download the GUJCET Hall Ticket 2017. The admit card of GUJCET 2017 will comprise the important details of the candidates such as candidate’s name, roll number, date, time and exam center. The GUJCET 2017 will be held on 10 May 2017 now. To download the Gujarat CET 2017 Admission Card, the candidates must enter the required information asked by the system to login into the website that is gseb.org. The other details related to the GUJCET 2017 Admit Card are given below, kindly go through it.
Important Notice regarding exam date
GUJCET 2017 Hall Ticket Details:
- Name of Organization: Gujarat Senior and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
- Official Website: gseb.org
- Name of the Exam: Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2017
It is mandatory for the candidates to download the GUJCET Admit Card 2017 and to carry it to the exam center. The GUJCET 2017 will be held on May 10, 2017, for the admission of B.Tech candidates to various engineering colleges in the state. To know how to download the GUJCET 2017 admit card, read the article below.
Gujarat CET 2017 Admit Card Important dates:
- GUJCET Admit Card 2017 will be available from: 4 May 2017
- GUJCET 2017 Exam held on: May 10, 2017
GUJCET Admit Card 2017, Gujarat CET 2017 Hall Ticket download from 4 May onward
Those candidates who had applied for Gujarat CET Exam 2017 they can download the Gujarat CET 2017 Hall Ticket through official website that is gseb.org from 4 May 2017 by entering the necessary details like Date of Birth/ Name and Registration No. Candidates are advised to download their admit card before appearing in exam. The below steps are given to download the Gujarat CET Admit card 2017.
- First of all, candidates need to go the official website that is gseb.org in.
- Then go to the new notification and then click on GUJCET 2017.
- Then go to the GUJCET 2017 Admit Card.
- Now enter all the required details like Reg. Id, Roll No. and click on submit button.
- The admit card will come on the screen.
- Download it and take the printout of admit card for future use.
Download GUJCET 2017 Hall Ticket – Available Now
Details contain GUJCET Admit Card 2017
- Name of the applicant.
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Examination Venue
- Exam Date and Timings
Procedure after getting admit card
- Here we advised verifying all the details of admit card. If there is any error contact to GUJCET cell.
- Entry will not be given to a candidate at the examination center without admission card.
- Candidates are instructed to cannot make any changes in details of admit card
- You need to keep safe till the examination
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be based on the GUJCET 2017 Exam, and after that, the merit list will be made.
GUJCET 2017 Selection Scheme:
|1||Mode of Examination||Offline|
|1||Exam Duration||3 hours|
|2||Language of the Examination||English, Hindi and Gujarati|
|3||Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions with four options for each question.|
|4||Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|5||Number of Questions||40 questions for each subject|
|6||Maximum Marks of the Examination||120 Marks|
|7||Marking Scheme||For each correct question, the specified marks as per the conducting authority will be allotted.|
|8||Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.|
GUJCET Exam Pattern
GUJCET Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will be over. All candidates can check their result by entering their necessary details.
GUJCET 2017 Admit Card
We have tried to provide a full detail about the GUJCET Hall Ticket 2017 so that you can easily get it. Candidates who have registered for the GUJCET 2017 can able to download Gujarat Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2017 at its official website. Students are advised to prepare with full passion according to the syllabus of Gujarat CET 2017. For more query, candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.