HID Recruitment 2018: Haryana Irrigation and Water Resources Department has released a notice to invites applications for Junior Engineer Posts. Interested applicants with the required eligibility criteria need to apply online till the last date. Candidates can find the activated link in this article or you can visit at the official website hid.gov.in. Candidates are advised to submit the online application for Haryana Water Resource Department Recruitment 2018 till the last date, othewise application will not be accepted. Candidates may check the details of Haryana Irrigation JE Recruitment 2018 from the official notification. More information related to Haryana Irrigation Jobs 2018 such as education qualification, age limitations, selection process, how to apply etc., are given below.
- Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2018 Details
- Haryana Irrigation Vacancy 2018 Pay scale
- Haryana Irrigation Vacancy 2018 eligibility criteria
- HID Jobs 2018 Selection Process
- Haryana Water Resources Department Vacancy 2018 Application Fees
- How to Apply Haryana Sichai Vibhag Jobs 2018
- HID Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Haryana Irrigation Dept. Vacancy 2018 Important Links
Haryana Irrigation Department Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of Department||Haryana Irrigation and Water Resources Department|
|Number of Posts:||Various Vacancies|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer|
|Distribution of Vacancy||JE (Civil): 360
JE (Mecha): 28
JE (Electrical): 12
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Online Application Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last date to Online Apply||Update Soon|
|Last date of fee payment through e-challan||Update Soon|
Haryana Water Resource Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
This vacancy is the contractual basis. Applicant initially for a period not exceeding one year or till the regularly selected candidates are appointed, whichever is earlier on 50% of initial pay of fresh entrant regular employee after 01.01.2006 subject to minimum of Rs.8100/- per month or as fixed by the state Government from time to time or at DC rate of concerned district, whichever is higher.
HID Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer (Civil): B.tech in Civil Engineering/ Bachelor in Engineering (Civil Engineering)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Bachelor in Engineering (Electrical)
Age Limit: The candidate’s age in between 17 to 45 years (The applicant should born on or before 30.06.2000 and on or after 01.07.1972).
NOTE: Applicants having Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates from Institutions/Universities which are not recognized by Haryana Government will not be eligible.
HID JE Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
Those who are going to apply they will be shortlisted on the basis of Merit List and no interview will be conducted by authority.
- The candidates must possess the minimum prescribed qualification on the closing date for applying online.
- The decision of the Department in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence/ communication oral or written shall be entertained in this behalf.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere irrespective of preferences given.
Haryana Water Resource Department Job 2018 Application Fee
- General (Male): Rs. 150/-
- General (Female): Rs. 75/-
- Others (SC/BC/EBP): Rs. 35/-
Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2018, Junior Engineer Posts, HID Jobs 2018
The Haryana Irrigation Department has announced a HID Job Notification 2018 for required various posts of Junior Engineer. Candidate can attend the walk in on the particular date. It should attend the drive on scheduled date otherwise, the applicant will disqualify from the process. Applicants need to follow some procedural steps to apply for this recruitment.
How to apply For Haryana Sichai Vibhag Bharti 2018:
- Interested aspirants who fulfill all term & conditions of the eligibility must read all the instructions and all information given on notification cautiously.
- Applicants need to fill the application form with essential & appropriate details such as applicant’s name, Name of the post, father’s name, mail id, contact number, educational qualification, work experience, age, date of birth, etc. & paste your passport size photograph & Upload all photocopies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste certificate, proof of age certificate etc.
- After filling details, click on submit option
- Take a printout of application form for further use.
About Haryana Irrigation and Water Resources Department: The HID is responsible for the controlled amount of the water is supplied to plants at regular intervals for the agriculture. It’s used to assist in growing of maintenance of landscapes, agricultural crops, & revegetation of disturbed soils in the dry areas & during periods of inadequate rainfall.
Haryana Irrigation Department Admit Card 2018: Candidates will be able to download HID Hall Ticket 2018 from the official website very soon. Exact exam date will be updated soon.
Haryana Water Resources Department Recruitment 2018 Result: Nominees are going to appearing in the interview, they can check result on the Haryana Irrigation Department official website hid.gov.in