Haryana Police Recruitment 2018: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has broadcasted a notification regarding the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 of 7110 vacancies of Constable & Sub Inspector posts for male and female candidates in Haryana. There are various vacancies for Male and Female constable posts. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) carries out this recruitment for the Haryana Police Jobs 2018. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who have willing to serve their nation through the Haryana Police. All the skilled and eligible candidates can apply online for Haryana Police Constable vacancy 2018 from the official website of the HSSC that is hssc.gov.in till the last date i.e. 28th May 2018. The Apply link will be available from 28th April 2018. All other details regarding this Haryana Police Constable Bharti 2018 like age, educational qualification, etc. are given below, kindly go through it.
About Haryana Police: The Haryana Police department is the main law enforcement agency for Haryana. It was formed when the state of Haryana was established after bifurcating from Punjab on the 1 November 1966. It is governed by the “Punjab Police rules” framed in 1934. The State Government passed its police act in the year 2008. Now they have broadcasted a vacancy of 1724 constable seats. It is a very good opportunity for the candidates looking for a career in Haryana Police. They can submit the online application for till the last that will release soon by the authority.
Haryana Police Constable Bharti Notification
Haryana Police Vacancy 2018 Complete Details:
Recruitment Authority: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: hssc.gov.in
Number of the Vacancies: 7110
Name of the post: Constable & Sub Inspector
- Male Constable (General Duty): 5000
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1147
- IRB Male Constable (General Duty): 500
- Sub-Inspector (Male): 400
- Sub-Inspector (Female): 63
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Criteria: Candidates are having the interest in this Haryana Police Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Applicants should have the knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to matric standard.
Age Limit: The candidates interested in this Haryana Police Jobs 2018 should satisfy the below age limits:
- The age of candidates should be lies between 18 to 25 for Constable and 18 to 27 years for Sub Inspector.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government rules. Please refer the official notification for information on the age relaxation criteria’s.
Required Physical Standard
|General Male||83 c.m.s||87 c.m.s||170 c.m.s|
|Reserved Male||81 c.m.s||85 c.m.s||168 c.m.s|
|Female (General)||not applicable||not applicable||158 c.m.s|
|Female (Reserved)||not applicable||not applicable||156 c.m.s|
Haryana Police SI Vacancy 2018 Important Dates:
Some of the important dates that the applying candidates need to consider for this Haryana Police Jobs 201 are below:
- The release date of the official advertisement: 16th April 2018
- The start date for online submission of application form: 28th April 2018
- Last date for online submission of application form: 28th May 2018
- Last date for deposit fees: 30th May 2018
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Apply Online, Police Constable Vacancies in Haryana Police Department
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has come up with a fresh notification regarding 7110 Constable posts. Those candidates who are looking for job opportunity in police department they can send their application via online mode. You can follow some procedural steps to apply online for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018. The interested and eligible candidates in these Haryana Police Constable vacancies 2018 must apply from the official website that is hssc.gov.in.
- Follow the link we have provided to apply online
- Choose the suitable option and fill all the necessary details in the form properly.
- Once you are done with the registration process, a unique Registration no. and ID will be generated.
- save it for future use.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the form; take a print out of filled in application form for further reference.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: The candidates in the Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on:
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document verification
- Interview-cum-Personality Test
Physical Screening Test
|Candidates||Race Distance||Race Time|
|Male||2.5 K.M.S||11 Minutes|
|Female||1 K.M.S||05 Minutes|
|E.S.M||1 K.M.S||04 Minutes|
Knowledge Test: The written test consist competitive knowledge questions. 100 objective type question will be asked for 80 marks. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Reserved category||157 Cms|
Document verification: After qualified in physical test, applicants will be called for verification for documents.
Interview-cum-Personality test: Those candidates who will score in Physical Screening Test + Knowledge Test + Physical Measurement Test will be called for interview.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Result: The results will be published within few weeks after the conduct of the examination and it will be made available on the official Haryana Police website on the HSSC website hssc.gov.in students can check their result through this official site.
Haryana Police Constable Jobs 2018
The Haryana Police has broadcasted a notification regarding the Haryana Police Vacancy 2018 for the posts of Constable and Sub Inspector posts (Male & female). All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the HSSC that is hssc.gov.in or haryanapoliceonline.gov.in on or before the last date. You may ask any query regarding Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 in our comment box.