Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017: The Department of State Transport, Haryana has come up with the latest recruitment notification for the ex-serviceman candidates looking for government jobs in Haryana. In the latest notification of Haryana State Transport Recruitment 2017, the department has invited applications the interested job seeker to fill up the 51 vacant posts of Clerk, Sevadar & Others. The candidates can appear for this Haryana Roadways Jobs 2017 walk-in interview on 10th July 2017. All other important details regarding Haryana Roadways Bharti 2017 are discussed below.
|Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 Details||Check Here|
|Haryana Roadways Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Haryana Roadways Jobs 2017 Important dates||Check Here|
|How to Apply Online Haryana Transport Recruitment||Check Here|
|Haryana Transport Vacancy 2017 Important Links||Check Here|
|Haryana Transport Jobs 2017 Application Fee||Check Here|
|Haryana Roadways Selection Process||Check Here|
|Haryana Transport Postal Address & Documents to be Attached||Check Here|
About Haryana State Transport: The Department of Haryana State Transport works to provide well coordinated, safe, economical, and efficient public transport action services to the people. It is an Undertaking of the state government. It is the prime passenger transport, the service provider with a fleet of about 4000 buses.
Check >> Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017
Haryana Roadways Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Department: Haryana State Transport
Official Website: hartrans.gov.in
Number of Posts: 51 Vacancies
Name of Posts: Clerk & Sevadar
|Name of Post||No of Posts|
|Assistant Radiator Repairer||01|
Salary Offered: As per norms of Haryana Roadways
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Transport Vacancy 2017
- Clerk: 15 years experience required
- Sevadar: Minimum 15 years experience required
- For other all Posts: 15 years work experience required
Age Limit: The candidates applying for this Haryana State Transports Jobs must not more that 65 years of age. The age must be calculated as on the last date of online registration. Age relaxations will be provided as per government rules of Haryana government.
Haryana Roadways Bharti 2017 Important Dates:
All the applicants in this Haryana Government Jobs please keep the below given dates in mind:
- Start date to send Haryana Transport recruitment application: 19th June 2017
- Interview Date: 10th July 2017
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 – Haryana State Transport Vacancies 2017
Hurry! this is great news for those candidates who are searching for the latest jobs in Haryana transport. Haryana Roadways notification has been published by the department. Candidate needs to appear for walk in Interview for Haryana Transport Vacancy 2017 with all the required documents on 10th July 2017. You may also follow the procedural steps.
Steps to apply for Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website or click on given link
- Now click on the link related to this recruitment
- Read the official notification carefully
- Appear for interview
List of documents required to be carry at the time of Interview
- Recent colored passport size photograph on the application form.
- Self- attested photocopy of Birth Certificate/Matriculation Certificate as a proof of age.
- Self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate/Gradation Certificate/Eligibility Certificate and/or Dependent Certificate issued by competent authorities of State of Haryana, if claiming any reservation.
- Original copy of E-Challan issued after the date of advertisement i.e. 30.03.2017 (but or on before the closing date of advertisement).
- Self- attested photocopy of domicile certificate issued by competent authorities o f Haryana State, if any.
- Self- attested photocopy of the Matriculation Certificate or 10M standard mark-sheet issued by any recognised Board/University.
- Self- attested photocopy of Experience Certificate
- Details of Court case(s), if any, on a separate paper.
Haryana Roadways Postal Address:
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Ambala, Near Aggarsen Chowk, Ambala City
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Bhiwani New Bus Stand, Near Radhaswami Satsang, Bhawan, Bhiwani
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Chandigarh, Plot No, 182, Industrial Area, Phase-1, Chandigarh,
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Delhi, Banda Bahadur Marg, Kingsway Camp, Opposite Indira Vihar, New Delhi-110009
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Faridabad, Bus Stand, Ballabgarh, District Faridabad,
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Fatehabad, Bus Stand, National Highway No, 10, Near Dahiya Hospital, Fatehabad
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Gurgaon, Behind Bus Stand, Gurgaon
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Hisar, Bus Stand Near Talaki Gate, Hisar
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Jhajjar, Rohtak Road Bye Pass, Jhajjar
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Kaithal, New Bus Stand, Kaithal,
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Naranul, Bus Stand, Narnaul
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Rewari Bus Stand, Near Bawal Chowk, Rewari
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Sonepat, Bus Stand, Near Devi Lai Chowk, Sonepat
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Sirsa Bus Stand, Opposite Government National College, Sirsa
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Jind, Bus Stand, Jind
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Karnal, Bus Stand, Karnal
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Kurukshetra New Bus Stand, Near D.C., Complex, Kurukshetra
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Panipat Bus Stand, Panipat
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Rohtak, Bus Stand, Rohtak
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Yamuna Nagar, Bus Stand, Yamuna Nagar
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Palwal, Bus Stand, Palwal
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Ch, Dadri, Bus Stand, Ch, Dadri
- The General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Nuh Bus Stand, Nuh,
NOTE: A candidate can apply from only one depot. No one is allowed to send Haryana roadways application from multiple depot. Those who will try to send the application from more than one depot, their all applications will be rejected.
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
Haryana Roadways Vacancy 2017 Selection Process:
The selection process will include criteria of merit, selection of 12 times of applicants in each trade for practical trade test and final selection list. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in the Haryana or outside of Haryana state through an order issued by the authorized officer.
Help line / Contact Details For Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017
2nd Floor, 30 Bays Building, Sector 17, Chandigarh
EPBX No. 0172-2722980 Fax: 2727263
Official Website: hartrans.gov.in
Haryana Roadways Result 2017: The names of all the candidates selected for these Haryana State Transport Jobs will be published on the official website of the Haryana State Transport.
Haryana Roadways Bharti 2017:
The Haryana State transport in its latest notification has invited candidates to apply for the 869 Haryana State Transport Jobs 2017. All the candidates interested in this Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 can do so in the officially prescribed application form on or before the last date till 30th April 2017.