HBTI Recruitment 2016: Harcourt Butler Technological Institute has come up with 78 Guest Lecturer jobs for the session 2016-17 on contract basis. Interested candidates are being invited for interview for the lecturer posts in various departments of the University. Interview will be held on 25th and 26th July 2016 (10 AM) for the HBTI Kanpur Jobs 2016. Interested candidates may appear for the interview on scheduled dates with application form and the supporting documents given in recruitment notification for HBTI Guest Lecturer Vacancy 2016. Get more details regarding HBTI Kanpur Recruitment 2016 from hbti.ac.in/.
HBTI Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No of Post: 78
Name of Post: Guest Lecturer
- Chemistry – 04
- Chemical Engg. (B.Tech) – 09
- Chemical Engg. (M.Tech) – 03
- Electrical Engg. – 03
- Mathematics – 02
- Humanities – 02
- Electronics Engg. (M.Tech) – 05
- Plastic Tech. (B.Tech.) – 02
- Plastic Tech. (M.Tech.) – 02
- Mechanical Engg. – 05
- Civil Engg. (M.Tech) – 08
- Oil Tech. (B.Tech.) – 02
- Oil Tech. (M.Tech.) – 02
- Paint Tech. (M.Tech.) – 02
- Paint Tech. (B.Tech.) – 01
- Bio Chemical Engg. (B.Tech) – 02
- Bio Chemical Engg. (M.Tech) – 02
- Food Tech. (M.Tech) – 02
- Food Tech. (B.Tech) – 01
- Physics – 03
- Computer Science Engg. – 03
- M.C.A – 04
- Information Tech. – 06
- Leather Tech – 03
Educational Qualification: Applicants holding the required degree of graduation/ post graduation in concerned field are eligible to apply. For more information kindly refer the official notification.
Age Limit: Get complete details regarding the age limit criteria from the official notification.
Salary: Rs. 450/- per lecture.
- Interview Date for For post no. – 2, 3, 4, 7, 10, 11, 16, 17, 21: 25th July 2016 (10 AM)
- Interview Date for For post no. – 1, 5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24: 26th July 2016 (10 AM)
HBTI Recruitment 2016, Walk-in-Interview for 78 Guest Lecturer Jobs in Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Kanpur
Candidates interested in teaching jobs in kanpur may appear for interview for the 78 Guest Lecturer posts in different departments of the University. This HBTI Kanpur Lecturer Vacancy 2016 is just for session 2016-17 on contract basis. Candidates have to appear for interview on scheduled dates – 25th and 26th July 2016.
- Click on the below link and download official notification of recruitment.
- After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, Walk-in-Interview on the schedules dates as per the post.
- Candidates have to bring the application form, original and attested copies of documents and certificates along with the Bank draft of Rs. 100 as application fee.
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute (HBTI)
Nawabganj, Kanpur, U.P. – 208 002
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay the following application fee in form of Bank draft in favour of director, HBTI, Kanpur –
- UR – Rs. 100
- SC/ST – Rs. 50
Selection Process: Candidates will have to clear the Interview round.
HBTI Kanpur Recruitment 2016 Result: After the interview round, candidates will be notified through official site – hbti.ac.in/. For the result declaration process and dates, visit official site regularly.
HBTI Jobs 2016
Candidates are being invited to appear in interview on 25th and 26th July (as per the schedule according to the post, in which they are interested) for 78 guest lecturer profile for the session 2016-17. Interested candidates may appear with the application form, Application fee DD, original as well as attested copies of the relevant documents for HBTI Kanpur Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2016. Visit hbti.ac.in for more information.