Collectorate Office Hooghly Recruitment 2016: Social Welfare Section Government of West Bengal has released a notification regarding Hooghly Collectorate Office Vacancy 2016. The notification is about recruitment of 25 qualified candidates on the post of Data Manager & Accountant. Interested candidates for this vacancy may go through Hooghly Collectorate Office Vacancy Notification 2016 for detailed information. Applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria may submit their online application through its website, i.e., www.hooghly.gov.in. on or before the last date of application submission which is 4th November 2016. Social Welfare Section Jobs Application Form are only accepted through online mode application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid.
Hooghly Collectorate Office Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancy: 25
Name of Vacancy:
- Accountant for District Head Quarter – 1 Post
- Accounts cum Data Manager for District Head Quarter – 02 Posts
- Data Manager for Sub – Divisional Office – 04 Posts
- Data Manager for Block Office – 18 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Job Type: Contractual
Organization Name: Social Welfare Section, Government of West Bengal
Official Website: www.hooghly.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 11000-15000/-
Educational Qualification: Graduation or equivalent from recognized University with minimum aggregate marks. Detailed information on educational qualification please refer official website.
- Starting Date For Online Application – 19th October 2016
- Last Date For Online Application – 4th November 2016
- Date of Admit Card Download/Print – 22nd November 2016
- Tentative Date of Exam – 4th December 2016
Social Welfare Section Collectorate Office Hooghly Vacancy 2016: Apply Online For 25 Posts: www.hooghly.gov.in:
Graduate candidates job searching may apply online application for Data Manager & Accountant Posts in Collector Office Hooghly only if they meet its eligibility criteria. Applicants who meet eligibility criteria for Collectorate Office Hooghly Jobs 2016 can apply online on or before the last date of application submission which is 4th November 2016. Process to apply online application for this vacancy is mentioned below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.hooghly.gov.in
- Go through its official notification.
- Open online application and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on their performance in below-mentioned selection procedure.
- Written Examination
- Computer Test
- Viva-Voce Test.
Result: Candidates will get their result on its website.
Hooghly Collectorate Office Recruitment 2016:
Candidates interested for this vacancy should fulfill its eligibility criteria to apply for this vacancy. Applications for this vacancy is only submitted through online mode application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Aspirants should make sure that Their Hooghly Collectorate Office Jobs Online Application is submitted successfully on or before 4th November 2016 which is last date of application submission. If you have any queries regarding Collectorate Office Hooghly vacancy 2016 you may ask us we will respond with most appropriate answer.