How to crack SSC CHSL Exam: Here in this article we will tell you the tricks and how your should prepare and how to crack SSC CHSL Exam. The SSC-CHSL stands for Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level. It is one of the most participated exam in the country. The CHSL exam is conducted in two phases. First of all in order to prepare for the exam you must know its syllabus, the SSC CHSL syllabus is shared below –
- English- This section includes Synonyms, Antonyms, Common Errors, Jumbled Sentences, Words Correction, Idioms and Phrases and more. The most important part of this sections is the Passage and Comprehension Reading part as it can be very scoring.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – It includes Coding and Decoding, Visual Memory, Number Series, Word Building, Problem Solving Analysis, and more topics. This section is also among the most scoring ones. You can join reasoning quiz for ssc chsl to prepare this part.
- Quantitative Aptitude – This section includes Percentage, Square roots, Ratio & Proportion, Averages, Algebra, Geometry, Interest,Profit and Loss,Discount,Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and Distance, Time & Work.
- General Knowledge & Awareness – current affairs and question asked in topics of History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research. Follow GK blog and read Newspaper.
The difficulty level of the SSC CHSL examination is not must and is of the higher secondary level only but still it is very difficult to crack SSC CHSL exam because of the huge competition. But worry not we are here to help you out and guide you about how to crack SSC CHSL Exam.
Plan your preparation 3-4 months ahead: When you are preparing for the SSC CHSL or any other government exam for that matter, it is good to start early, start 3-4 months well in advance and make a proper study plan. Divide whatever time you have to all the sections – Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, English Language, and General Awareness, covering all the critical topics and concepts. One of the most important thing to keep in mind while preparing for such exams is being regular. Never give yourself excuses to not study and study every single day with focus.
English Language – How to prepare?
- Know the rules and its usages of grammar
- Understand all grammar topics like antonyms, synonyms, sentence completion, idioms & phrases etc
- Read newspapers, magazines, reference books and improve your vocabulary
- Work on your comprehension skills
- Know to spot spell errors and to form sentences correctly
- You have to know or learn a lot of mathematical short cut methods, you can see few tricks from Vedic maths.
- Practicing is key to score well in this section
- Get total clarity on fundamental mathematical concepts
- Read newspapers, magazines and stuff like Competitive Success Review (CSR)
- Keep a track of the national and international news, for the last 7-8 months before the exam
- Cover important topics in finance, politics, economy, and all other related topics of GK
We hope that you find some benefits from our How to crack SSC-CHSL tips and tricks. We also wish you all the best for your examination.