How to Download IBPS Exam Call Letter/Admit Card?
IBPS conducts a common written exam for various bank jobs in India. There are various exams conducted by IBPS through the year for different posts in banking sector. These exams include IBPS PO, Clerk and Specialist officer exam. If you are preparing for an IBPS exam, you must stay updated with the latest exam and recruitment news. If you have applied for an upcoming IBPS exam, and you want to download the admit card/call letter for the same, you can find the detailed procedure here.
Steps For Downloading IBPS Call Letter:-
Call letters for IBPS exam are usually issued one or two weeks before the exam. Your exam call letter will contain the details of your exam center, address, post applied for, date and time for examination. Candidates will be able to download their IBPS exam admit card from the official website of IBPS i.e., www.ibps.in. No hard copy will be sent by post.
1) You will be able to download your IBPS admit card as soon as IBPS releases it. You need to stay updated with job and exam portals for the information.
2) IBPS will also send the intimation by email and sms to all the candidates on their registered email id/phone no. as soon as admit cards are released.
3) You can download the IBPS admit card from the official website. You can also find the relevant link through any latest notification.
4) When you click on the link, you will be redirected to the call letter page on IBPS website.
5) On the page, you will see two options to download your admit card either in Hindi or in English. You can choose one of them.
6) After that, you need to enter your Registration No. and Date of Birth (DD-MM-YY) in the given fields. You can alternatively use the password field instead of DOB.
7) Once done, you can click on the submit button. If all the details are correct, you will be able to see your IBPS Exam call letter. You can now download or print the call letter.
8) Logout your account and leave the page.
Now, you have your exam admit card and you must already have prepared for the exam, you are able to appear for the exam. Always keep a copy of the admit card with you. Do not forget to take all the required things along with you in the exam. You may not be allowed in the exam hall without your call letter. We wish you all the best for your exam. Study well and perform very well.