SSC Exams Online/Offline Application Process: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the biggest recruitment organizations in India to recruit candidates in various government departments and offices. SSC conducts various examinations throughout the year for recruitment in various posts in government sector. If you want to join a government organization through one of the SSC exams, you must be aware of the application process for the same. In this article, we will discuss the detailed application procedure for various SSC exams.
How to Fill Application Form for SSC Exam:
- Read the notification: Before you apply for the post, you must read the official exam notification. You can get this notification from the official SSC website or from any other job or career portal. Once you get the notification, you must read it completely to understand all the requirements, eligibility criteria, job details, exam procedure, etc. If you are eligible and interested, you can proceed with the application form.
- If applications are going to be accepted online, you can do the same through the official website of SSC or through the link given in the notification. If online application option is not available, you will have to apply through offline application form.
- You can apply online through the official website at ssconline.nic.in. On the website, you will see an option for examination. Under examination, there are two options, one for part-I registration and other one for part-II registration. You need to click on part-I registration. Now, you can see the page for part-I registration. Check for the exam name, code, date and other details, and click on the link for online form.
- In the part-I registration, you can fill the details as asked. Once you fill the complete form, check it for errors and submit it. Once you submit part-I form, a registration id will be generated. You will need this registration id for part-II registration and further communication, so you better keep it safe.
- You can now proceed with part-II registration. When you click on the link, you will be redirected to a form where you need to enter your registration id and date of birth and click submit. Then, you will see the part-II registration form.
- Fill all the required details including your photograph and signature. Check for errors and submit.
Tips to fill SSC Exam Application Form
- Read the notification carefully to make sure your eligibility for the post.
- Read the instructions carefully before you apply online for SSC exams.
- Keep a copy of the application form and invoice for future purpose.
- Keep your registration details and password at a safe place.